New "Regulars"?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TOL has been around since 1997. I know all the regulars. But the last few years I haven't been around much. My new ventures don't allow me the time. So clue me in. Who are the new "regulars"??

Who are the new TOLers in the last year or two that have become part of the "gang"? For good or bad... who has stuck it out and made a name for themselves??

glorydaz

TOL has been around since 1997. I know all the regulars. But the last few years I haven't been around much. My new ventures don't allow me the time. So clue me in. Who are the new "regulars"??

Who are the new TOLers in the last year or two that have become part of the "gang"? For good or bad... who has stuck it out and made a name for themselves??

I'm enjoying 7djengo7. Always worth a read.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Six days, judge rightly... They have probably been around for longer than you're taking about, but it takes about that long for me to recognize that they've been around that long. :chuckle:

Ok doser. :eek:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Six days, judge rightly... They have probably been around for longer than you're taking about, but it takes about that long for me to recognize that they've been around that long. :chuckle:

Ok doser. :eek:

I've been around since....

*checks and double-takes*

February 2015.

Literally just over four years... Has it really been that long? Haha

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm enjoying 7djengo7. Always worth a read.
I was wary of him at first, as I usually am of newbies, but once he started mentioning stuff from kgov, I started to like him more.

He seems to know his stuff, as far as Mid-Acts is concerned.

And he seems somewhat familiar with the Plot, too.

glorydaz

I was wary of him at first, as I usually am of newbies, but once he started mentioning stuff from kgov, I started to like him more.

He seems to know his stuff, as far as Mid-Acts is concerned.

And he seems somewhat familiar with the Plot, too.

I didn't know that about Mid-Acts. Let's put out the invitation to other threads.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
List of names that regularly contribute to the forum. They are not listed according to theology or politics. They are just one here regularly. I put a asterisk by the ones that appear to be Open View/MAD friendly.

RightDivider*
6days *
7djengo7
Bright Raven *
DAN P*
George Affleck
PneumaPsucheSoma
MennoSota
TrevorL
Truster
Kit the Coyote
Idolater
Derf
Dartman

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
List of names that regularly contribute to the forum. They are not listed according to theology or politics. They are just one here regularly. I put a asterisk by the ones that appear to be Open View/MAD friendly.

RightDivider*
6days *
7djengo7
Bright Raven *
DAN P*
George Affleck
PneumaPsucheSoma
MennoSota
TrevorL
Truster
Kit the Coyote
Idolater