Status
Not open for further replies.

whyben

Hello everyone,

To tell you a little bit about myself, I grew up really close by here. I have had a lot of people in my life that doubt me. I have no opinion; I come with open ears, and a lot of questions for other members here.

Thanks

Ben

glorydaz

Hello everyone,

To tell you a little bit about myself, I grew up really close by here. I have had a lot of people in my life that doubt me. I have no opinion; I come with open ears, and a lot of questions for other members here.

Thanks

Ben

Really close by where?

whyben

George, I have my profile picture with three animals. And I am so glad you chose to post a picture of the donkey. In my occupation, I transport people different places, So I for sure resemble my self to be just like the donkey. I enjoy meeting new people, listening to trials in their life without judgement.

I am still disappointed at how the words of the bible have changed throughout the years.

As you may know, in 1827 a very nobel man president elect Andrew Jackson decided to start a movement in the United States. Governing authorities at the time did not take favor in such acts. Then had a cartoon artist draw a picture of Andrew Jacksons face, over the face of the Donkey. This would be published in the newspapers around the world with slander. This slander has lived on as an abuse of judgement on people with the name J*** A**. Andrew Jacksons party would fall into the same slander, publishing pictures of the elephant stomping on deformed animals as retaliation.

Unfortunately, this turned the offspring into a heard of animals that act like they have been abused for over 190 years.

I would much rather think of the Donkey as having some of his true characters. One with self preservation, a reputation for being stubborn with a keen sense of curiosity, that gives them the ability to provide safe travels for their riders. And that he did. Quite notably for whom?

Last edited:

whyben

Patrick jane, everyone finds fun in different ways. Out of curiosity, what is it about speaking to someone that doesn't have an opinion that makes it "fun"?

whyben

Glorydaz, your heart is mild, and has a gentle side. Thinking one is "Too good to be true" may make one think that what is true, is not perceivable. What you do you see to be a perceivable "True"?

glorydaz

No opinion and lots of questions? Sounds like fun

Almost too good to be true, huh?

Course, that's just my opinion. :chuckle:

Glorydaz, your heart is mild, and has a gentle side.

And you think I might buy that nonsense? :doh:

Thinking one is "Too good to be true" may make one think that what is true, is not perceivable. What you do you see to be a perceivable "True"?

Oh stop. I didn't say anyone was too good to be true.
I said the claim of no opinion was too good to be true.

whyben

George, I have my profile picture with three animals. And I am so glad you chose to post a picture of the donkey. In my occupation, I transport people different places, So I for sure resemble my self to be just like the donkey. I enjoy meeting new people, listening to trials in their life without judgement.

I am still disappointed at how the words of the bible have changed throughout the years.

As you may know, in 1827 a very nobel man president elect Andrew Jackson decided to start a movement in the United States. Governing authorities at the time did not take favor in such acts. Then had a cartoon artist draw a picture of Andrew Jacksons face, over the face of the Donkey. This would be published in the newspapers around the world with slander. This slander has lived on as an abuse of judgement on people with the name J*** A**. Andrew Jacksons party would fall into the same slander, publishing pictures of the elephant stomping on deformed animals as retaliation.

Unfortunately, this turned the offspring into a heard of animals that act like they have been abused for over 190 years.

I would much rather think of the Donkey as having some of his true characters. One with self preservation, a reputation for being stubborn with a keen sense of curiosity, that gives them the ability to provide safe travels for their riders. And that he did. Quite notably for whom?

whyben

I don't have an opinion. I did not take your first comment as "anyone", by all means I did not mean it that way at all. Why is it hard to understand that one is incapable of having an opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.