Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Will you explain the language inaccuracies? Is English your second language?

Glad you purchased a subscription and do not worry about the rep meter, as it will change for the better once you clarify why your posts my be difficult for most of us to read?

The question being...was the silver subscription purchased by whyben or by the poster who was silver and had a melt down. :think:

glorydaz

Hello everyone,

To tell you a little bit about myself, I grew up really close by here. I have had a lot of people in my life that doubt me. I have no opinion; I come with open ears, and a lot of questions for other members here.

Thanks

Ben

George, I have my profile picture with three animals. And I am so glad you chose to post a picture of the donkey. In my occupation, I transport people different places, So I for sure resemble my self to be just like the donkey. I enjoy meeting new people, listening to trials in their life without judgement.

I am still disappointed at how the words of the bible have changed throughout the years.

As you may know, in 1827 a very nobel man president elect Andrew Jackson decided to start a movement in the United States. Governing authorities at the time did not take favor in such acts. Then had a cartoon artist draw a picture of Andrew Jacksons face, over the face of the Donkey. This would be published in the newspapers around the world with slander. This slander has lived on as an abuse of judgement on people with the name J*** A**. Andrew Jacksons party would fall into the same slander, publishing pictures of the elephant stomping on deformed animals as retaliation.

Unfortunately, this turned the offspring into a heard of animals that act like they have been abused for over 190 years.

I would much rather think of the Donkey as having some of his true characters. One with self preservation, a reputation for being stubborn with a keen sense of curiosity, that gives them the ability to provide safe travels for their riders. And that he did. Quite notably for whom?

Will you explain the language inaccuracies? Is English your second language?

Glad you purchased a subscription and do not worry about the rep meter, as it will change for the better once you clarify why your posts my be difficult for most of us to read?

I think Evil Eye is attempting to deceive us again. Sock deception is Evil.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The question being...was the silver subscription purchased by whyben or by the poster who was silver and had a melt down. :think:

Great tactic. What a game, pretend not to be able to spell, should be lots of fun.

glorydaz

Ktoyou, that mi frend is n honorbl requst. Mi fath is strong, butt can also be inflicted in the faith from othrs . peter had tongues of fire come down due to the faith others had in what he was saying. People were still in awe of the events happening at that time.

Blaming others is the oldest game in the book. Aren't you tired of whining?

glorydaz

Thank you for making my point Glorydaz, and George for concurring with Glorydaz.

You can't take credit for our brilliance. We've seen your sort before.

Not even a nice try. Less than a lame attempt. Far below the norm. :loser:

whyben

I am not blaming anyone. I am merely stating facts from the bible. As I said, I only have the ability to ask questions, and state facts.

Mocking, boasting about a very particular line of thought, accepting your own thought as your own instead of giving credit to God for your faith, placing judgement on a line of Knowledge(Opinions) inviting the receptor of guilt and pride into a situation where there should be love.

If a line of knowledge has the faith that honors God, why is everyone judging?

When have I judged your knowledge? When have I made you feel guilty for the faith that God gifted you with? I have only shown love with all of my questions. I have never shown pride of a line of knowledge. Love has no pride!

Everyone here is in fact honoring God within their faith.

How is everyone loving Christians, and nonChristians, with so much pride?

glorydaz

I am not blaming anyone. I am merely stating facts from the bible. As I said, I only have the ability to ask questions, and state facts.

Mocking, boasting about a very particular line of thought, accepting your own thought as your own instead of giving credit to God for your faith, placing judgement on a line of Knowledge(Opinions) inviting the receptor of guilt and pride into a situation where there should be love.

If a line of knowledge has the faith that honors God, why is everyone judging?

When have I judged your knowledge? When have I made you feel guilty for the faith that God gifted you with? I have only shown love with all of my questions. I have never shown pride of a line of knowledge. Love has no pride!

Everyone here is in fact honoring God within there faith. Which is exactly why all of you are on the correct path of honoring God with your faith.

How is everyone loving Christians, and nonChristians, with so much pride?

All a bunch of crap.

You've proven you're deceptive with your fake inability to spell.

You've proven you're deceptive by starting this thread claiming to be a new member.

You're a fake plain and simple. You're also an attention whore....no matter what name you post under.

Status
Not open for further replies.