Status
Not open for further replies.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
I don't have an opinion. I did not take your first comment as "anyone", by all means I did not mean it that way at all. Why is it hard to understand that one is incapable of having an opinion?

Tip:

If you press the "Reply With Quote" button, your response will show as being to the person who made the comment. It will also trigger a notification to that person.

Cheers.

whyben

I don't have the ability to have an opinion. Why do you tend to not believe that? I only have the ability to state facts, and ask questions. From what I understand an opinion is comprised of judging based on knowledge. I can not judge, and knowledge is subjective to truth. Truth is only true within someones faith, which is different in everyone. So How is it possible for me to have an opinion?

glorydaz

I don't have an opinion. I did not take your first comment as "anyone", by all means I did not mean it that way at all. Why is it hard to understand that one is incapable of having an opinion?

It's actually quite easy to understand. It's an untruth. I'm used to those....see them all the time.

whyben

What? How can he boast of having no opinion if you show him that?

But, you do outrank me. So... :doh:
What ever am I suppose to gain from watching a video like this. An expression of an opinion? In front of a large crowd? Truely I tell you do not dwell in the ones who judge, do not be like ones who flaunt in middle of the synagogues.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What ever am I suppose to gain from watching a video like this. An expression of an opinion? In front of a large crowd? Truely I tell you do not dwell in the ones who judge, do not be like ones who flaunt in middle of the synagogues.
Broken English? Spelling errors? Incorrect partial Bible quotes? meshak is that you?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The "Newbie" thread should be an introduction about who you are, not some part of a preexisting debate from another thread.

Tell us about yourself to the best of your ability.

whyben

The "Newbie" thread should be an introduction about who you are, not some part of a preexisting debate from another thread.

Tell us about yourself to the best of your ability.
Ktoyou, that mi frend is n honorbl requst. Mi fath is strong, butt can also be inflicted in the faith from othrs . peter had tongues of fire come down due to the faith others had in what he was saying. People were still in awe of the events happening at that time.

whyben

Yes in deed Patrick. Thank you for pointing that out. I am being very careful of the servers and such. My real name I'd not Ben. My Id and bank account are under a different name. I have to rob "him" to pay "Ben" . but I promised you. Ben is not a character that I killed from the garden. Though it would be interesting to see how far an ear flies when being chopped off with a sword.

whyben

Yes in deed Patrick. Thank you for pointing that out. I am being very careful of the servers and such. My real name I'd not Ben. My Id and bank account are under a different name. I have to rob "him" to pay "Ben" . but I promised you. Ben is not a character that I killed from the garden. Though it would be interesting to see how far an ear flies when being chopped off with a sword.

So yes, occasionally I will use another user name for the purpose of looking at threads only.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Ktoyou, that mi frend is n honorbl requst. Mi fath is strong, butt can also be inflicted in the faith from othrs . peter had tongues of fire come down due to the faith others had in what he was saying. People were still in awe of the events happening at that time.

Will you explain the language inaccuracies? Is English your second language?

Glad you purchased a subscription and do not worry about the rep meter, as it will change for the better once you clarify why your posts my be difficult for most of us to read?

glorydaz

Untruth can be interpreted in different ways. Please tell me how you interpret ‘untruth’

Well, in the case of someone who claims they have no opinion about anything, I'd interpret that untruth as a lie...an attempt to deceive.

Status
Not open for further replies.