Neg Rep Spam

Arthur Brain

He's a lowlife piece of garbage just like you and this swamp freak Wheezer of Oz.

As I just posted in the freak's exit thread:

He's a freak and a hypocrite, a perfect friend for am inbred Limey like you and this punk sniveller Wearer of Bras, or Wiener of Oz, or whatever the scum is called.

The opinions of a callous, loveless, vitriolic little crank mean squat to me. You are just a pathetic little man who has no empathy or understanding for anybody besides himself. You're just raging bile personified.

Arthur Brain

Shut up, smarty artie. The word "whing" in any of it's derivaties is NOT well known here in America. It isn't in my Webster 1828 dictionary, so it isn't even a real word. Get off your "high horse"....it's only a rocking horse for crying out loud.

Eh, shut up and get off your own GD. "Whing" & "whinge" are most certainly real words so ya shoulda thought about that before accusing Wiz of misspelling or going along with GM. Just cos you're not clued up on the English language doesn't mean that plenty of your fellow countryfolk aren't as well. Sherman for starters...

:rolleyes:

glorydaz

Eh? He hasn't 'changed his mind'. He made up stuff about Wiz that when called on it he couldn't back up. Hardly anything new...

That she's more clued up about English than GD, GM etc. Have you even followed any of the conversation?

:AMR:

I'm thinking your new name is Mr. Gossip Pants. :listen:

Sherman rocks and doesn't need you to toot her horn. She can do lots of things you can't do....even in your dreams, and she doesn't spend all her time acting the snoot.

Like most Brits, you think your own emissions have a pleasant odor. :vomit:

glorydaz

Eh, shut up and get off your own GD. "Whing" & "whinge" are most certainly real words so ya shoulda thought about that before accusing Wiz of misspelling or going along with GM. Just cos you're not clued up on the English language doesn't mean that plenty of your fellow countryfolk aren't as well. Sherman for starters...

:rolleyes:

Just admit it, you snivelling Brits need more than one way to express all the whining you do.

Wikitionary said:
Verb
whinge (third-person singular simple present whinges, present participle whingeing or whinging, simple past and past participle whinged)

(Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland) To complain, especially in an annoying or persistent manner.
Argh! He has been whinging about it all night, even though he knows there's nothing we can do.
(Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland) To whine.
I know it won't help but sometimes it feels better to whinge about the things that annoy me.
Noun
whinge (plural whinges)

(Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland) A cry.
Her whinges grew even shriller and more annoying the longer we had to listen to them.
(Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland) A peevish complaint.
I know you don't like it, but your whinges won't solve the problem!

Arthur Brain

I'm thinking your new name is Mr. Gossip Pants. :listen:

Sherman rocks and doesn't need you to toot her horn. She can do lots of things you can't do....even in your dreams, and she doesn't spend all her time acting the snoot.

Like most Brits, you think your own emissions have a pleasant odor. :vomit:

Nobody was 'tooting anyone's horn' ya dope. Ain't my fault you're not clued up in English and smarting cos you've been called on it. "Gossip pants & snoot"? Eh? Get a grip ya loon.

:freak:

Arthur Brain

Just admit it, you snivelling Brits need more than one way to express all the whining you do.

Oh, just stop whinging and educate yourself a bit more. Honestly, you dropped the ball on this and either pick it up or go kick it and cry a bit more. Bored now...

glorydaz

Nobody was 'tooting anyone's horn' ya dope. Ain't my fault you're not clued up in English and smarting cos you've been called on it. "Gossip pants & snoot"? Eh? Get a grip ya loon.

:freak:

If I wanted to speak a slang, adulterated version of English, I'd come to you Mr. Snoot, "cos" it seems to be your only mode of communication. But, alas, I prefer not to. I consider it a degration to what our great founders planned for us. I think they knew to what depths you folks would fall.

Arthur Brain

If I wanted to speak a slang, adulterated version of English, I'd come to you Mr. Snoot, "cos" it seems to be your only mode of communication. But, alas, I prefer not to. I consider it a degration to what our great founders planned for us. I think they knew to what depths you folks would fall.

Wow, what a load of pompous waffle that was...

Congrats.

In future, simply clue yourself up before trying to mock folk for knowing more about language than you do.