My Ignored List

glorydaz

Thank you for pointing this out. It would seem there is little value in continuing reading your posts. 1 John 4:1

I certainly won't count it a loss. ;)

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.​

Truster

Wait. That can't be right. As the *superior* gender, his "train of thought" should not be susceptible to disruption.

:rotfl:

Again, there's no Messiah in Truster. He has lied to me or about me three times today, twice in this very thread. He claims to have love for the truth, but either his grip on reality (and thus his grasp of truth) is tenuous as to be non-existent, or his posturing about his love of truth is itself a deception as well.

Either way, the womenfolk are well within their rights to resist him, and you for defending him.

Bless you.

glorydaz

T.H. either we know how to tell a person is saved from the Scriptures or we accept other people being saved from the label, Christian, just because someone says so.

Maybe the best response to those who have questionable doctrine is, I am just not seeing Light in you. Not quite as sharp as I haven't seen any evidence of of your salvation.

I'm not seeing the light in you.

Brother Vinny

Are you referring to *this* thread?

Oh yeah. This is the second thread about Truster's Ignore List. It must be a fascinating topic, to warrant two whole threads in less than three hours.

I'd wager the next topic we'll see threaded by Truster will be regarding his bowel movements--whether he's regular, the consistency of the stools, how often he has to go, and so forth. (Of course, he'll have to dislodge that stick, first. . ..)

Come to think of it, that'd be of more value than his content output to date. :chuckle:

glorydaz

I haven't gathered from your posts that you have any authority whatsoever to encourage godly women on TOL to sin.

Another post of only 1 value....... subversion.

How can we be godly women when Truster has declared us children of Satan? Perhaps you'd better consult your leader before you post anymore.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I could care less who thinks me a Godly woman, as long as God thinks I am, my self esteem comes from Him, not other fallen beings.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
T.H. either we know how to tell a person is saved from the Scriptures or we accept other people being saved from the label, Christian, just because someone says so.
Or, we argue over our imperfect understanding and leave the matter of salvation in God's capable hands.

I'm weary of the easy virtue of the public and unappointed judge of men. I find no profit in it and less edification, on the whole.

Maybe the best response to those who have questionable doctrine is, I am just not seeing Light in you. Not quite as sharp as I haven't seen any evidence of of your salvation.
Or, we who have been forgiven much demonstrate a little more compassion for what we believe the flaws of others are in relation to doctrine. How about, "Here is what I believe as best I understand it and here is the why of it. God grant us the wisdom of sufficiency"?

I think too many things become contests and rites of exclusion among the Body. It troubles me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this a pile of crap thread I see before me?

(With apologies to the bard...)

:shocked:

Oh yeah. This is the second thread about Truster's Ignore List. It must be a fascinating topic, to warrant two whole threads in less than three hours.

I'd wager the next topic we'll see threaded by Truster will be regarding his bowel movements--whether he's regular, the consistency of the stools, how often he has to go, and so forth. (Of course, he'll have to dislodge that stick, first. . ..)

Come to think of it, that'd be of more value than his content output to date. :chuckle:

Way to encourage him. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
To ignore, or not to ignore-that is the question,
Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous ignorance
Or to just ignore a sea of troublers
And by ignoring end them. To ignore completely
And by ignoring we end the thousand natural mocks.
That saints are heir to.

Written by William Shakespeare and edited by Truster.

If those that twist the scriptures are so pleased in their undertaking I can't imagine they could offended by this…..we'll see.

Persuade the ignorer that he hath been lunatic,
And, when he says he is, say that he dreams,
For there is no TOL without the women too.
This do, and do it kindly, gentle ladies;
It will be pastime passing excellent,
If it be done with unstinting honesty.

... with apologies to the Bard, of course. :)