My Ignored List

glorydaz

Truster does this too--offers blessings when someone calls him on his crap.

Yep, it's the mark of a hypocrite speaking out of both sides of the mouth. It's a dead give-away.

James 3:10
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.​

genuineoriginal

I don’t like anything to be hidden. I don’t like deviousness and if a man is not prepared, in good conscience, to make known his acts and facts then he should not perform nor speak them.

I also know how valuable time is and I realise that anyone who is ‘ignored’ without knowing so and answers my threads is indeed wasting their time. I don’t want that burden on my conscience.

It is because of this I must, in good conscience, reveal that I do have an ignore list and also state who is on there.

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe .

There are others who have earned the privilege of not having their posts read, but if they aspire to be completely ignored, I shall update this list.

10/10 for whoever thought of this ignore facility.

I just noticed that my ignore list is equal to my friend list. The difference being is I was moved to ignore, whilst Messiah moved others to befriend me. How blessed is that?

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe …plus meshak, plus
:loser:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And yet, they're opposed to each other.

More proof the devil does indeed take up arms against himself.
'

You approve of killing your enemy and claim you are saved and faithful.

You need to accept Jesus as your Lord, not this world. The military is of this world. Jesus' true followers are not of this world. They work for God's kingdom.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I don’t like anything to be hidden. I don’t like deviousness and if a man is not prepared, in good conscience, to make known his acts and facts then he should not perform nor speak them.

I also know how valuable time is and I realise that anyone who is ‘ignored’ without knowing so and answers my threads is indeed wasting their time. I don’t want that burden on my conscience.

It is because of this I must, in good conscience, reveal that I do have an ignore list and also state who is on there.

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe .

There are others who have earned the privilege of not having their posts read, but if they aspire to be completely ignored, I shall update this list.

10/10 for whoever thought of this ignore facility.

I just noticed that my ignore list is equal to my friend list. The difference being is I was moved to ignore, whilst Messiah moved others to befriend me. How blessed is that?

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe …plus meshak, plus

I am happy to be on that list. Hopefully it means I will no longer have to endure the outright hateful things Truster says about the Catholic Church. In fact, I can think of about 10 people I wish would put me on ignore.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 5:44

The cursing that is occurring on this thread is shameful . . .

The words hurled against Truster, by all but Student x, are equivalent to spitting in the face of Jesus.

:nono:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

The words hurled against Truster, by all but Student x, are equivalent to spitting in the face of Jesus.

Don't forget me. I posted one post, no name calling. :)

Well, now its two posts.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

In the face of Jesus? Your militant faith is not of Jesus, friend.

genuineoriginal

gandii.jpg

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Thats a tall order, and you'd know why if you had seen the totallity of the absolutely vile, venemous, hateful things he has said to me.

Desiring to pray for others should never be a "tall order."

There is something very seriously wrong with a group of people who find cursing, hating, and ridiculing easier than praying.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Desiring to pray for others should never be a "tall order."...........
Au contraire mon frere. It is a generally accepted axiom that praying for those you like is easy and praying for enemies is hard. I am no saint I admit, so it comes hard for me. The perfect Christian would pray for Hitler, that he repented at the moment of death and is now in heaven. I doubt you will find many "perfect" Christians in that regard, and I am certainly far from it.

glorydaz

Nonsense. Truster ain't no Jesus. The TRUTH is not in Him. It's very telling that you can't see that, Nang. Perhaps your doctrine is getting in the way of your judgment.