My Ignored List

IMJerusha

Heh,

Well if you women want to think I was referring to you personally, you are assuming the persona of Grosnick, whom indeed I had earlier recommended Truster had the option to ignore.

It was a general answer . . . If any of you have an Ignore list, it is probably because you are also avoiding stupid posts.

And frankly, I do consider this latest gripe from you and Angel to be really stupid.

If that offends you, just put me on your Ignore, and we will all be in ignorant peace.

:duh:

It's just that the disrespect is hard to assimilate, because I have shared genuine and loving fellowship with you. Sound familiar?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3702382&postcount=1152

No, I will not put you on ignore. I don't do that to the Body. I usually try to work things out unless it becomes clear that it's preferred we don't. That's only happened here with one person. I'd rather not make it two.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sadly I doubt Truster will be on TOL for long.

It would be a travesty to lose such an arrogant, pretentious,
and snooty poster! The likes of which cannot be replaced! He's
acquired quite a following, in such a small period of time! Amazing,
simply amazing!

IMJerusha

The football games are over for the day and I am retiring.

The rest of you will have to find another sport to entertain yourselves with the next few hours, apart from challenging me.

:wave:

So, let me get this straight. It's perfectly okay for you to wah wah about how folks in churches you've attended dis'd you and your husband but for anyone to confront you here regarding the wounds you have inflicted is not okay. Double standard, wouldn't you say? Okay. I won't bring it up again especially since you've made it clear that our fellowship doesn't rate over football.

Lon

your reasons are yours alone, that's what makes them egoistic.

I think you mean egotistic or egocentric. Egoist woud be your thought/thinking that everything comes from an egotistical center, where we are concerned. I learned a new word today :)

I believe God center whether we want Him to be or not. It seems better to seek His purpose in light of the need. So I'm rather against egocentrism in and of itself. I am not the center of my universe, however much I am me, I am here for His purpose and glory regardless of what I think about the matter of my existence and being.

Last edited:

Lon

Why are people keeping this thread alive?

I suppose I could ask the same of you, here, and with this?

:think: Interesting thought, no?

I don't remember you being in the middle of the conversation at any particular point....

Lon

For archive discernment:
This guy thinks himself the messiah. I will have nothing to do with that line of thinking. I know who my Messiah is, and it aint him.

Did he really say that?

No.

It is just another false accusation . . .

Which if not corrected, will bring judgment upon the accuser.

:nono:
:think:

I sympathize with the way you feel about me, because I am a messenger, and the message is not pleasant.
Unlike you my words have purpose, direction and will not fail, because they are spiritual and have gone forth from the mouth of Elohim. They will fulfill the purpose for which they have been sent.
Messiah, prophet, something like of the mouthpiece of God.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I suppose I could ask the same of you, here, and with this?

:think: Interesting thought, no?

I don't remember you being in the middle of the conversation at any particular point....
You are correct. I have mostly stayed out of this thread. It has appeared to me a bit weird. What purpose do you see?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Heh,

Well if you women want to think I was referring to you personally, you are assuming the persona of Grosnick, whom indeed I had earlier recommended Truster had the option to ignore.

It was a general answer . . . If any of you have an Ignore list, it is probably because you are also avoiding stupid posts.

And frankly, I do consider this latest gripe from you and Angel to be really stupid.

If that offends you, just put me on your Ignore, and we will all be in ignorant peace.

:duh:

Context since you persist in sin and are outright lying now:

You know what you said nang and you know the entire context of the conversation. If it makes you feel better to pretend, since youve been called on it, and have even argued with another calvanist about your stance on it - so be it. You clearly do not care that your hypocrisy is evident to anyone who has read this whole thing.

What conversation? What calling out?

I am 73 years old and must be losing my mind, for I have no recall of such.

Prove it to me, and if I am guilty, I will ask for forgiveness, and check myself in to the nearest institution!

"Those you put on ignore are not given notice, except if or when you respond to their posts saying you have taken such action, or make an announcement of your censorship in the forums.

Usually, this makes little difference to them, for they will continue to respond generally (negatively) to your future posts, but at least you have the relief of not having to read all their stupidity." -- Nang from Truster's profile messages.
Lon,

You would make that synod of fathers turn in their graves with your acceptance of the errors of Arminianism.

I believe Arminians and Roman Catholics can be saved by the grace of God, but I deny that those so regenerated will remain under the false teachings of either system.

There can be no real, biblical, doctrinal fellowship between error and truth; or any union of the light of truth with the darkness of false teachings.

Unfortunately, you are judging a brother [:doh:] for his separating himself from darkness, just because you happen to enjoy the dim light in which you worship.

Others of us will not settle for anything less than the full light of truth as found in the doctrines of grace; there is no middle ground for us.

Forgive us, tolerate us, but do not scold us. We have paid too big a price to have you tell us we are wrong or will be judged.

Nang

Truster and I have only recently met, but so far we seem to be in scriptural accord.
[post any and all of Truster's heresies here]

Perhaps that is because all three of us have been open and honest challenging the post-modern status quo around here.

It has produced the same results as pouring water on a witch . . .but it is about time somebody does it!

John 13:35 "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Acts 10:28 And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.

Has Lon asked for forgiveness? And what has he asked forgiveness for?

I have checked back, and do not see this language or petition from Lon, but perhaps I have missed it.

What I have responded to thus far, is his desire I be disciplined for warning him about the dangers of worshiping with Arminians, under their wrong teachings.

Of course I would forgive Lon for repenting of and asking forgiveness from such.

But honestly, I have not found that petition.

What I find upon review, is erroneous thinking from Lon that he finds no fault in worshipping with those who hold to a false gospel.

That I dare not condone . . .

Anyway, your new thing to take what someone else provided as your cover (a new way to spin what you said) , and change your meaning to what they said, as a way out is sad, that you would now lie about me is even sadder.

There are other things you said that can show you lied as well, but this is enough, it makes the point, you call us worshippers of a FALSE GOSPEL, and you did say we weren't worthy of worshiping with because of such you also keep using the term arminian for us, while you reject us saying calvinist to you, as labeling- youre a hypocrite nang.

shameful woman

Last edited:

bybee

Context since you persist in sin and are outright lying now:

Anyway, your new thing to take what someone else provided as your cover (a new way to spin what you said) , and change your meaning to what they said, as a way out is sad, that you would now lie about me is even sadder.

There are other things you said that can show you lied as well, but this is enough, it makes the point, you call us worshippers of a FALSE GOSPEL, and you did say we weren't worthy of worshiping with because of suchm you also keep using the term arminian for us, while you reject us saying calvinist to you, as labeling- youre a hypocrite nang.

shameful woman

You make good points A4T!
I am bewildered by Christians behaving in a way that excludes fellowship not only with other Christians but with other Christians within their own denomination!
Yes, we enjoy worshipping in the comfort of our familiar church.
BUT! We must remember that Jesus sought out people in need not by deed!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You make good points A4T!
I am bewildered by Christians behaving in a way that excludes fellowship not only with other Christians but with other Christians within their own denomination!
Yes, we enjoy worshipping in the comfort of our familiar church.
BUT! We must remember that Jesus sought out people in need not by deed!

And she called our very gospel false, when we are saved by the same gospel they are. Thats the same as saying we are unworthy and unsaved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For archive discernment:

:think:

Messiah, prophet, something like of the mouthpiece of God.

Truster thinks very highly of himself! Romans 12:3 "For I say to every man that is among you, through the grace given unto me, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

IMJerusha

And she called our very gospel false, when we are saved by the same gospel they are. Thats the same as saying we are unworthy and unsaved.

Excuse me, but I can bring forth an entire thread where multiple people here did this same thing. You might recognize them.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93667

See specifically:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3545956&postcount=2212

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3521738&postcount=83

I agree, no one has the liberty to claim we are unworthy and unsaved. If you do not support one in this action, how can you support others in this action?

Last edited: