My Ignored List

glorydaz

Just because someone disagrees with your beliefs does not automatically make them a false prophet.

If you are going to make accusation of false teaching, and declare a professing believer to be a false prophet, it would be wise to be specific and present the scripture you perceive is being abused.

Then, all on this thread can evaluate doctrine, rather than attack the person.

Right?

All one has to do is read his posts to see, not only his false teachings, but his absolute arrogance. I don't agree with you, Nang, but you haven't seen me telling you that you're unconverted and an atheist. That you support that old buzzard doesn't speak well for your own discernment.

doloresistere

'

You approve of killing your enemy and claim you are saved and faithful.

You need to accept Jesus as your Lord, not this world. The military is of this world. Jesus' true followers are not of this world. They work for God's kingdom.

Lady. You need to get a biblical grip and get a clue as to what an actual "enemy" is when Jesus used the word.

IMJerusha

There is nobody on my list that isn't there for a very good and valid reason. I am accused of hatred and yet I am hated. I feel nothing but love and that love for my Father and His Son my Saviour.
When I read something dishonouring once I attempt to put it right and then the abuse starts flying. There is a need that these people are exposed, the axe is laid to the root of the tree and down they come.

Know this for an absolute certainty there are going to be many in this generation who will wish they had listened rather than spoke.

First of all, hypocrisy is something all of us are guilty of from time to time. Secondly, you don't seem to see that the abuse you see flying began with your own which brings us right back to the hypocrisy thing. Also, you're not an avenger for the Lord. The Lord is fully capable of repaying so put up your trusty axe and simply share what God has laid on your heart. That's called fellowship.

IMJerusha

You reminded me of a guy called John.

I had an email from him asking if I would guide him on the Brecon Beacons and the Elenydd Mountains as well as doing Offa's Dyke. The difference between John and others I've guided is that he is blind. Blind from birth and has never seen light.
If we were away on a long hike I'd arrange to stay in a hostile or bunk house.
There was one thing about John that really and I mean really shocked me. He didn't want people to realise or even think he was blind.

He would attempt to hide the fact, but in doing so it would become more obvious to the sighted.

Okay. You think I'm blind because I do not agree with your attitude.
There's nothing I can do about that. I have to trust that God is able to lead me and does so through the Ruach. What the Ruach tells me I test against the Scriptures. What anyone tells me is of the Ruach I test against the Scriptures. When the content doesn't match up with the Scriptures, I disregard. You believe that makes me blind. I don't.

Truster

Okay. You think I'm blind because I do not agree with your attitude.
There's nothing I can do about that. I have to trust that God is able to lead me and does so through the Ruach. What the Ruach tells me I test against the Scriptures. What anyone tells me is of the Ruach I test against the Scriptures. When the content doesn't match up with the Scriptures, I disregard. You believe that makes me blind. I don't.

I said you reminded me and not you remind me…get a grip.

PS in fact if you want someone to nag get a husband and give me a break. I am a man under authority.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unlike you, I don't consider all those who CLAIM the blood of Jesus or who CLAIM to call upon the name of the Lord to be members of the body of Christ. Truster can claim whatever he likes, but his posts have revealed his true standing. You have claimed to call on the Lord, but you preach the Law....thus I can't consider you IN CHRIST, either. You preach the same message Jason does, that believers can move in and out of Christ as if He was a revolving door instead of THE DOOR.

To put it simply, I don't fall for the CLAIMS people make when their message is contrary to the Word of God.

Amen!

Lon

Salvation puts a person in throe place and it shows. Those that are obviously not in their place are rebellious and know not the truth.
:doh: So much for all of us then :sigh:

I made the list for exactly this, apparently,btw.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No doubt Truster believes himself to be a victim of persecution! Posters
aren't persecuting him, they're just calling his bluff! He's quite simply, a
crusty codger with a bad attitude towards women and an air of arrogance!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No doubt Truster believes himself to be a victim of persecution! Posters
aren't persecuting him, they're just calling his bluff! He's quite simply, a
crusty codger with a bad attitude towards women and an air of arrogance!

He is a rather dramatic fellow ...

Truster

I just noticed that three people on my list are actually reading this thread. Moreso they are posting when they know I won't see it.

Lon , CC and Gross nick. Like throwing a puppy outside on a cold winters night to house train him. I can almost hear the whimpering….Oh poor, poor little mites.

IMJerusha

I said you reminded me and not you remind me…get a grip.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

PS in fact if you want someone to nag get a husband and give me a break. I am a man under authority.

My husband thinks you're funny. It might surprise you to know that he reads most of my posts and has assured me that he does not believe I have been nagging you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just noticed that three people on my list are actually reading this thread. Moreso they are posting when they know I won't see it.

Lon , CC and Gross nick. Like throwing a puppy outside on a cold winters night to house train him. I can almost hear the whimpering….Oh poor, poor little mites.

Oh, you poor, uninformed man. Did you believe that making a public spectacle of your ignore list required those members to replicate your childishness?

Truster

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

My husband thinks you're funny. It might surprise you to know that he reads most of my posts and has assured me that he does not believe I have been nagging you.

Husbands always say the opposite. It's the rules….Imagine if husbands all spoke the truth? How do I look in the dress dear…hahahaha.

Lon

:dog: Whimper whimper, tail wag. Sure, let me back in if you feel like it. TOL isn't interesting if you put everyone on ignore!

Besides, where else am I going to advertise that when the going gets tough, the quitter quits?

I think you take a lot of cowardly potshots and then run like a girl and put us on iggy.

Truster

Oh, you poor, uninformed man. Did you believe that making a public spectacle of your ignore list required those members to replicate your childishness?

You have suddenly started to follow me around and are getting a little personal young lady. If you don't run along and play with your dolls I'll set the pie lady on you!

IMJerusha

Of course they're reading the thread. You've practically begged them to which was the whole point of this thread. They're simply accommodating you.

Perhaps you should check your authority against Scripture.

IMJerusha

I stated no such thing ... and I was here first. :)

:rotfl: Aw, now you're pickin on him! BTW, would whoever posted "whining homo truster" in the tags please remove that?...there's absolutely no evidence that Truster is a homosexual.