Muslims Warn NJ School Board: 'We're Going to Be the Majority Soon'

Foxfire

With a year round school system, it would be simple enough to allot each student a given number of discretionary "personal holiday" days to use as each one pleases.

HisServant

With a year round school system, it would be simple enough to allot each student a given number of discretionary "personal holiday" days to use as each one pleases.

They would then miss certain tests and lessons that would be required for passing placement exams and their grade.

Quetzal

They would then miss certain tests and lessons that would be required for passing placement exams and their grade.
It is certainly something to consider but I don't think is such a large obstacle that they can't figure something out.

HisServant

You're right, no school board is capable of surmounting such a daunting obstacle as that! :think:

Its a matter of practicality... doing what was asked for would require a minimum of 3 or 4 of the same classes in every grade and moving kids between them freely.

Kosh III

Doubtful Muslims will be majority "soon."
Pew Research says the Muslim population of the US is slightly under 1%; there are more American Buddhists.

Foxfire

Its a matter of practicality... doing what was asked for would require a minimum of 3 or 4 of the same classes in every grade and moving kids between them freely.

How does that ("what was asked for") differ from the present situation where they take their own "personal holiday" days anyway?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Because saying Happy Birthday to Jesus, isnt against it anymore than saying Happy Birthday to Martin Luther King Jr is.

Even those who aren't believers, recognize Jesus Christ, and so does your own religion as well as those who are secular since He existed. This is why its never been rescinded.

The law doesn't say Jesus Christ is God, it says so that people can "celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ".

If you would like to continue down this side path, make your own thread, thanks.
Are you saying that you don't see Christmas as a religious holiday, that it's just a general happy birthday party to Jesus? :AMR:

If there was a holiday for Muhammad would you think it's a religious holiday or would you be OK with it because it's just wishing him a happy birthday?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you saying that you don't see Christmas as a religious holiday, that it's just a general happy birthday party to Jesus? :AMR:
Nope, im saying irreguardless to how i see it, those who dont see it as i do, still celebrate it in secular nature.

If there was a holiday for Muhammad would you think it's a religious holiday or would you be OK with it because it's just wishing him a happy birthday?

It wouldnt bother me a bit, so long as im not forced to celebrate it.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
A4T, please remember, I am NOT Muslim, my husband is. That being reestablished, I have stated that I have no issue with Christmas being a federal holiday, but I was HOPING you could see that these other religious holy days are as important to people of other faiths as Christmas is to you and hoping that maybe you would get it a modicum of respect. Too much to ask I guess, since according to you Muslims just want to take over, which they don't. But until something new is actually presented, I'm done.

This country was founded on Christian principles, i.e. the bible! So it would be foolish for us to celebrate the holidays of other religions. They don't celebrate our holidays and we shouldn't celebrate theirs.

...according to you Muslims just want to take over, which they don't

Where have you been? Islam most certainly wants to dominate the world and they don't care if it takes 1,000 years. They want to make the Dome of the Rock in East Jerusalem the Islamic capital of their world caliphate.

I want Islam banned from the USA! Why? They kill people everyday everyplace on earth. The next 911 will out do the first one by a hundredfold. Muslims will use to most horrific means known to man to force the world to submit to its evil religion.

According to what Muslims have stated several times THEY DO want to dominate the world!

911 didn't hit home to most people like it did me. How many friends did you lose on Sept. 11, 2001? Any?

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nope, im saying irreguardless to how i see it, those who dont see it as i do, still celebrate it in secular nature.
But it hasn't always been like that. It's like that because we've been celebrating Christmas for so long and it's original meaning has gotten distorted. Shouldn't Muslims have the opportunity for their holidays to get distorted and turned into a generic time of celebration too? :eek:

It wouldnt bother me a bit, so long as im not forced to celebrate it.
And you consider a school closing to be a celebration of it that you'd be forced to join?

bybee

But it hasn't always been like that. It's like that because we've been celebrating Christmas for so long and it's original meaning has gotten distorted. Shouldn't Muslims have the opportunity for their holidays to get distorted and turned into a generic time of celebration too? :eek:

And you consider a school closing to be a celebration of it that you'd be forced to join?

As I see it in these cases, how many tails are we going have wagging the dog?
This is America. We have separation of church and state. Therefore the determinations regarding school policies ought to be under the control of the boards of education. And those policies ought to reflect the best interests of the majority of students.

lifeisgood

As I see it in these cases, how many tails are we going have wagging the dog?
This is America. We have separation of church and state. Therefore the determinations regarding school policies ought to be under the control of the boards of education. And those policies ought to reflect the best interests of the majority of students.

That does not even come into play in the jihad of Mohammed.
It is Mohammed and himself alone or it's off with your head (sometimes it takes a while for that to be completed which is what is beginning to happen).

Lots of information here if interested:
Islamic Attack on Chattanooga: Why It Happened and What to Do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE

quip

BANNED
Banned
This country was founded on Christian principles, i.e. the bible! So it would be foolish for us to celebrate the holidays of other religions. They don't celebrate our holidays and we shouldn't celebrate theirs.

Well, this "we" you speak of is becoming a mixed-bag. In fact, I'm sure, via frustration to this fact, you meant to express this as an explicitly personal proclamation.

I want Islam banned from the USA! Why? They kill people everyday everyplace on earth.

Via the very premise you spouted above (..i.e. the bible).....Christianity seems to be throwing its own rocks from a glass enclosure! :FrankiE: