Muslims must be kicked out of the West in Full

Quetzal

Islamic extremism which treats women as slaves, which still stones people to death, which cuts off fingers and heads, which rapes innocent women then blames them for the rapes, which slaughters Christians and burns churches. Behaviors like that.
Oh yeah, certainly not a fan of that. Do you have a problem with Islamic moderates? I ask because I think we can all agree that kind of extremism has no place in our society. But, I do not see many arguments against moderates who do not subscribe to such things.

HisServant

Oh yeah, certainly not a fan of that. Do you have a problem with Islamic moderates? I ask because I think we can all agree that kind of extremism has no place in our society. But, I do not see many arguments against moderates who do not subscribe to such things.

The proof of the pudding is in the moderates children... if their children ever advocate for terrorism or joins a morals police or advocates for sharia law, then their entire families should be deported back to their country of origin.

Quetzal

The proof of the pudding is in the moderates children... if their children ever advocate for terrorism or joins a morals police or advocates for sharia law, then their entire families should be deported back to their country of origin.
Shouldn't it be a case by case, individual basis?

HisServant

Shouldn't it be a case by case, individual basis?

I think it needs to very clearly stated what the penalty will be if you allow anyone in your family to be radicalized... and that penalty needs to be enforced.

But of course it would have to go through review.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think it needs to very clearly stated what the penalty will be if you allow anyone in your family to be radicalized... and that penalty needs to be enforced.

But of course it would have to go through review.

It can be a long subtle process or it can be in a matter of weeks or days to become "radicalized." Either way there will be signs if people are paying attention, but I don't think families necessarily "allow" a family member to "be radicalized" and some radicalized folks are deceptive and good at hiding there true motives.

Granite

Hall of Fame
This is worldwide Jihad. Islamic young men are abandoning their parents, their sisters, their wives and children and flooding into western countries to infiltrate and destroy.

If we hadn't destroyed their countries maybe they would've stayed home.

bybee

We have a very large contingent of Somalis in the Minneapolis/St Paul area. And the surprising fact is that many of the young men in the community became radicalized unbeknownst to their families. All of a sudden the young men disappeared and were found to have gone to terrorist camps for training.

HisServant

It can be a long subtle process or it can be in a matter of weeks or days to become "radicalized." Either way there will be signs if people are paying attention, but I don't think families necessarily "allow" a family member to "be radicalized" and some radicalized folks are deceptive and good at hiding there true motives.

But they sure will not report them if they are suspected of being radicalized.

Eric h

The injustices are occurring within their own countries. Yet these refugees flood into western countries demanding that they be free to practice the same behaviors that created the injustices in the first place.

I think it was America and Britain that invaded Iraq, we played a big part in the injustice that followed.

Had Iraq started a civil war before we invaded, then you could blame the Iraqi for causing the problems.

Quincy

You can't really blame them for wanting to escape the middle east and it's not easy for people to change who they are. You have to remember that our ancestors didn't change when they arrived in the Americas. They did as much bad as they did good to the people who were already here, probably more bad. They sure didn't change and adapt to the natives' tribal ways. So, you can't expect any different of Muslims.

While I don't think they will assimilate well at all, I don't think we should close our doors and shun them. Seems like a bit of a cowardly thing to do. Maybe we should welcome them in and just beat some sense into them when they act up. :DK:

Figuratively speaking of course :noid: .

chair

How is this supposed to work?

It is Tuesday, and the police come to Dearborn Michigan, and round up thousands of US citizens because of their religion, and deport them to...

I don't see this.

Granite

Hall of Fame
How is this supposed to work?

It is Tuesday, and the police come to Dearborn Michigan, and round up thousands of US citizens because of their religion, and deport them to...

I don't see this.

Pfft. You must be a commie. You lack vision!

Quincy

We're going to make them deport themselves and pay for it all!

Because you can trust people to do stuff like that, kind of like you can trust people to build a great wall to keep their own selves out of your country. Sounds legit!

Eric h

You have to remember that our ancestors didn't change when they arrived in the Americas. They did as much bad as they did good to the people who were already here, probably more bad. They sure didn't change and adapt to the natives' tribal ways.

History tells us how we treated the native American Indian. This is what we live in fear of, we just don't want other people to treat us in the same way.