Muslims must be kicked out of the West in Full

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are cherry picking to suit your pacifist agenda?
"The Qur'an contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with non-believers. Some are quite graphic with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called hypocrites and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Qur'an: (2:191-193) 'And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution of Muslims is worse than slaughter of non-believers.
Also Sura's: (2:244; 2;16; 3:56; 3:15; 4:74; 4:95; 5:33; 8:12, I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them." From "The Religion of Peace.com" home page.
Recently an Imam was quoted as saying that beating of woman is an act of love.

yep

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You and Angel pick out all the violent nasty stuff to tarnish all Muslims.

We don't have to pick out anything, we can see it in action in the news daily.

When you want to know what islam is truly about, one need only look at a predominately Islamic country.

bybee

All religion is cherry picking and interpretation to suit one's own view, my dear.

You and Angel pick out all the violent nasty stuff to tarnish all Muslims. However, since the Quran, as well as the Old Testament, New Testament, The Vedas, etc. are chock full of contradictions, one picks and focuses on the stuff they like and "interprets" away the stuff they don't.

To say that "all devout Muslims must embrace all the nasty bits in their texts" is a blatant lie. Focus on the individuals who actually embrace the nasty bits and don't tarnish those who do not under the same brush, which is done on this board ALL......THE.....TIME.

Please, if you want to see a good enlightened conversation rather than the drivel that is typical on the topic, you must listen to this conversation. You don't have to agree with it, just listen to it. You'll be surprised how much you learn. It is a conversation between a moderate secular Muslim who fully understands the dangers of Islamism (defined as the desire to impose one's own version of Islam on all of society) and its incompatibility with Western values and provides recommendations on how to best combat it and an Atheist who thinks Islam is a particularly nasty and violent religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTd4-WXw2SM

It is the attempts by Islamists to impose their ways on America that is problematic for me. I have no problem with them worshiping as they wish. But the pushing for Sharia Law is a dangerous precedent.

glorydaz

We don't have to pick out anything, we can see it in action in the news daily.

When you want to know what islam is truly about, one need only look at a predominately Islamic country.

Yeah, one would have to be blind not to notice, wouldn't it? I don't see Americans flocking to the Middle East for vacation...much less to buy a condo.

Tinark

Yeah, one would have to be blind not to notice, wouldn't it? I don't see Americans flocking to the Middle East for vacation...much less to buy a condo.

The majority of the world's Muslims don't live in the middle east.

Nazaroo

here

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRImmxiWgAELFbB.png:large
CRImmxiWgAELFbB.png:large

Nazaroo

LOL, some prisoners start rioting and you guys start shaking in your boots.

Lol some murdering jerks attack unrelated civilians,
and you side with the mindless murderers.

When a criminal knifes you in the guts call me and tell me how your views have changed.

Tinark

Lol some murdering jerks attack unrelated civilians,
and you side with the mindless murderers.

When a criminal knifes you in the guts call me and tell me how your views have changed.

I don't side with rioting prisoners killing civilians. But if they are illegally being kept in a prison that is a problem. I am laughing at how you are shaking in your boots when a few prisoners get a little bit uppity against their captors. You are too blind to see that and automatically worship every action of Israel.

Nazaroo

I don't side with rioting prisoners killing civilians.
But if they are illegally being kept in a prison that is a problem.
I am laughing at how you are shaking in your boots
when a few prisoners get a little bit uppity against their captors.
You are too blind to see that and automatically worship every action of Israel.

Your laughs are being wasted.

You missed the joke entirely.

As a Christian I don't care about death.

As for being blind, read this:

Those of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these things and said to Him,
"We are not blind too, are we?"
http://biblehub.com/john/9-41.htm
Jesus said to them,
"If you were blind, you would have no sin;
but since you say, 'We see,' your sin remains."

- John 9:40-41

Its Judgement from the Lord Jesus the Messiah, Ruler of the Universe that matters.

Death is just a game.

When criminals play the death game, they die.

Christians have Eternal Life. Its not for everyone.

Its a special gift only to those who receive the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

Eric h

It is the attempts by Islamists to impose their ways on America that is problematic for me. I have no problem with them worshiping as they wish. But the pushing for Sharia Law is a dangerous precedent.

The ways of the white man were imposed on the American Indians and the black slaves.

Eric h

Its Judgement from the Lord Jesus the Messiah, Ruler of the Universe that matters.

Amen

Christians have Eternal Life. Its not for everyone.

Its a special gift only to those who receive the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

In the Parable of the Good Samaritan, the lawyer asks Jesus, what must I do to inherit eternal life. The answer is to be merciful like the Samaritan, and live the greatest commandments, there is no mention of having to do anything else.

Nazaroo

In the Parable of the Good Samaritan, the lawyer asks Jesus, what must I do to inherit eternal life. The answer is to be merciful like the Samaritan, and live the greatest commandments, there is no mention of having to do anything else.

Again, as in the other thread,
your attempt to take Jesus' statements independently as if they had universal application,
when every indication is that they are context bound and aimed at specific people
and groups, proves you are indeed a Catholic; but someone with little to no
appreciation of the historical context of Jesus' teachings,
and no real grasp of Christianity as Jesus perceived it.

Jesus instructed the rich Jewish man what HE should do, not what everyone should do.
(and its obvious that Catholics don't do what he suggests to the rich man in any case).

Jesus had harsh words for the cripple paralyzed for 40 years that he healed in John's gospel, while he had the opposite evaluation of the blind man in the same gospel.

Jesus knows who has sinned and who hasn't, and what message to apply in each case.

You don't.

You seem to think you can just pick and choose what message of Jesus
appeals to you, personally, with as little personal responsibility for your own sin as possible.

Eric h

Again, as in the other thread,
your attempt to take Jesus' statements independently as if they had universal application,
when every indication is that they are context bound and aimed at specific people

I quoted the parable of the Good Samaritan and the greatest commandments. All the law and the prophets hang and depend on these commandments, so I would say they do have some universal application

Jesus knows who has sinned and who hasn't, and what message to apply in each case.

You don't.

You are right, we all sin and we shall all stand before our Lord and God.

You seem to think you can just pick and choose what message of Jesus
appeals to you, personally, with as little personal responsibility for your own sin as possible.

Now may the peace of the Lord be with you, now and always

May the Lord bless you
May the Lord keep you
And may God's face shine upon you always
And give you peace

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Visible minorities (Blacks, Hispanics, Orientals) will form the majority of the population in America by 2050 and the OP had better hope they don't decide to "kick out" all Whites and conservatives!

bybee

Visible minorities (Blacks, Hispanics, Orientals) will form the majority of the population in America by 2050 and the OP had better hope they don't decide to "kick out" all Whites and conservatives!

That would be interesting....