Muslim countries have a religious test

gcthomas

When Muslims Christians become a large number, in any place in the free world, they begin to make demands. Officially there is no such thing as Sharia Christian Law in America, but yet, we have Muslims Christians practicing it.

Fixed it for you. There are many Christians demanding that the laws in the US are modified to enact Bible derived laws, and demanding that schools preach Christian values and 'facts' in science classes.

CherubRam

Fixed it for you. There are many Christians demanding that the laws in the US are modified to enact Bible derived laws, and demanding that schools preach Christian values and 'facts' in science classes.
Your anti-Christ view is noted. I find it hard to believe that even an Atheist would be against biblical moral laws of the bible.

CherubRam

A twenty second Google search found these, I'm sure you can find more if you are motivated to find what is being done by Christians elsewhere.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/afric...ethnically-cleansed-car-2015196546788288.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/central-af...hows-rebels-burnt-alive-elderly-women-1530555

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ic-burnt-witches-at-stake-says-UN-report.html

Of course, I don't believe that these people are representative of Christians in general, even as these Christians are seeking revenge on any Muslim and trying to rid the country of all Muslims, whether they are members of the opposing militia or innocent civilians.

The point is, don't treat all Muslims as if they are terrorists, since almost all Muslims object to the behaviour of ISIS, even in those countries where ISIS holds sway.

Treating all Muslims as a threat is just religious bigotry bigotry, with an additional helping of racism.
And so we have Muslims trying to get rid of Christians, and Christians trying to get rid of Muslims. So who are you for?

gcthomas

Your anti-Christ view is noted. I find it hard to believe that even an Atheist would be against biblical moral laws of the bible.

I find the morals of the more radicalised Christians here quite repugnant.

And the more moderate ideas seem to be shared by all religions and none, so it is hard to describe them as specifically Christian.

CherubRam

Neither - I'm just trying to get the more rabid anti-Muslim types to recognise the shade of grey in the discussion.
I find the morals of the more radicalised Christians here quite repugnant.

And the more moderate ideas seem to be shared by all religions and none, so it is hard to describe them as specifically Christian.

If you are not for anything or any religion, does that mean you are an Anarchist.

CherubRam

I'm not sure that it is proper to call Christians terrorist, for protecting their nation against Muslim attacks. Now if the Christians were going to Muslim countries and attacking the Muslims, then yes, they might be terrorist. I see Muslims going to what could be called Christian nations to to exterminate all Christians, but I do not see any Christians doing the same. Thoughts?

gcthomas

I'm not sure that it is proper to call Christians terrorist, for protecting their nation against Muslim attacks. Now if the Christians were going to Muslim countries and attacking the Muslims, then yes, they might be terrorist. I see Muslims going to what could be called Christian nations to to exterminate all Christians, but I do not see any Christians doing the same. Thoughts?

In the Central African Republic the Christian militias have openly claimed they want to did the country of Muslims, so they go and terrorise the Muslims, who are living in the Muslim areas, until they leave or die.

Seems like terrorism to me.

CherubRam

In the Central African Republic the Christian militias have openly claimed they want to did the country of Muslims, so they go and terrorise the Muslims, who are living in the Muslim areas, until they leave or die.

So then, you believe the Christians have no right to drive out the Muslims who tried to exterminate them?

gcthomas

So then, you believe the Christians have no right to drive out the Muslims who tried to exterminate them?

That would involve driving out the militia members, not the civilians who happen to be the same religion as the militia. What you are suggesting is unjust and being ethnic cleansing is a crime against humanity.

gcthomas

Beliefs and politics go hand in hand. What do you believe?

In Europe we have the religious left - Christians feel their social responsibility before their their desire for protectionism and self promotion. Christians everywhere develop their political positions based on cultural cues and personal proclivities, like everyone else, then they try to buttress their opinions against arguments by finding justifications in the Bible.

So no, the evidence is that religion and politics are very different beasts.

CherubRam

You have a unique point of view, something that I would expect from a Muslim practicing Al-Takeyya or Al-Taqiyya.

So you say, the Christians defending themselves and driving out the Muslims are terrorist. That is the kind of thing Muslim terrorist say.

Al-Takeyya or Al-Taqiyya: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108277

CherubRam

That would involve driving out the militia members, not the civilians who happen to be the same religion as the militia. What you are suggesting is unjust and being ethnic cleansing is a crime against humanity.

I do not agree that forcing out people from your nation, (who tried to exterminate you,) makes you a terrorist.

CherubRam

In Europe we have the religious left - Christians feel their social responsibility before their their desire for protectionism and self promotion. Christians everywhere develop their political positions based on cultural cues and personal proclivities, like everyone else, then they try to buttress their opinions against arguments by finding justifications in the Bible.

So no, the evidence is that religion and politics are very different beasts.
Again, I do not agree with you. People vote according to their beliefs.

gcthomas

Again, I do not agree with you. People vote according to their beliefs.

Yes. Political beliefs and religious beliefs. You get left wing and right wing Christians, and the same for muslims, Jews and atheists.

The evidence is that knowing someone's religion won't tell you much about their politics. Hence , they're different things.

CherubRam

Yes. Political beliefs and religious beliefs. You get left wing and right wing Christians, and the same for muslims, Jews and atheists.

The evidence is that knowing someone's religion won't tell you much about their politics. Hence , they're different things.
I can not visualize Christians voting for Sharia law as the law of the land. Not one.

CherubRam

Take a read of this description of what one of the 'top conservative muslim instructors'
is teaching American Muslims already inside the USA:

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-c...gun-russia-is-at-war-with-nato-2-2526050.html
'the United States, though, where the highly influential American imam and college professor, Yasir Qadhi, described by a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam”, has told his followers: “Christians are “by necessity and by definition … the most evil of all evils. Like all “unbelievers” and “polytheists,” Christians are “filthy.” They are “najusa” (feces, urine) — “a filthy impure dirty substance.”
And with these Western nations, like the United States, allowing themselves to be continually invaded by these Islamic State terrorists and their supporters, this report concludes, more attacks against them are soon to come too—'

Good article. I often hear how Allah is the Black mans god. I have never known Arabs to think of themselves as white people, but yet, that has up until now been their classification.

CherubRam

In France, mosques are regularly used to hide and store hardcore weapons
like AK-47s or Kalishnokovs, thousands of rounds of ammunition,
and bomb-making materials, as well as propaganda videos and pamphlets
to create more terrorists.

Mosques in the USA and Canada need to also be raided and searched.
IT is certain that the outcome of these searches will be substantially the same,
whether or not the percentages are exact.

France Raids Mosques, What Was Found Should Have Us Demolishing Them All

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 9:25
(Before It's News)
French-muslims-walking-past-French-flag-404807-620x430.jpg

An Exclusive You Have To See: The Last Frontier of Free Press Is Here! No More Censorship, Unlike YouTube and Others!

“Following the Islamic terror attacks in Paris that killed over 130 people, France has begun raiding mosques, despite cries of “Islamophobia” and racism. However, what police found Muslims hiding there is more than enough to have us demanding they all be torn down. In a controversial move, a mosque in Lagny-sur-Marne was thoroughly raided by French authorities Sunday after its members were suspected of supporting the Paris terror attacks and the Islamic State (ISIS/Daesh). What they found was absolutely chilling.

France 24 reports that police uncovered massive stash of 7.62mm Kalashnikov ammunition and ISIS propaganda videos. A revolver and “jihadist documents” were also found at the home of one of the mosque leaders. At least 334 weapons were confiscated and 232 Muslims were arrested, with 22 under surveillance with travel bans and 9 placed under house arrest. This is the third mosque to be closed in France since the Paris attack on November 13. As a result of the terror attacks, 2,235 homes have been subsequently raided.

“In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year,” France’s Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve told Express.

Police also found recordings of religious chants “glorifying the martyrs of jihad linked to the terrorist organisation Jabhat al-Nusra,” the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda, the prefecture added. While those of us on the right warn that more gun control will only leave us defenseless, France has proven it with their own failed policies.

All but banning weapons hasn’t stopped Islamic terrorists from obtaining them, as these raids have shown. This is one instance where we should learn from the mistakes of others, rather than making more of our own — mistakes that will cost more American lives…”
An Exclusive You Have To See: The Last Frontier of Free Press Is Here! No More Censorship, Unlike YouTube and Others!

read more at the full original article HERE
You don’t need to be a prophet to see where this is headed. Maybe President Obama can’t see it:
obama-terrorism.jpg

But everyone else can.
The French can see it.
Germans, Swedes, Dutch, Poles, Hungarians, and other Europeans can see it.
The Russians see it.
Can you see the trend? Do you know what will probably happen again?

Do you understand why Obama will never acknowledge it, or what his true goals are?

Thanks Nazaroo.