Muslim countries have a religious test

CherubRam

Muslim countries have a religious test​

You can not become a citizen of a Muslim country if you are a Christian. In some Muslim countries it is a death sentence to be found a Christian.

CherubRam

Why do Muslims in our armed forces blow up, or shoot in the back, our soldiers?

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;...

What we have here is the clash of civilizations. Islam is not about freedom of religion. Islam is not about democracy. Islam is not about upholding American values. All Muslims are for Islam. You are mistaken if you think Muslims will put America before Islam.

Truster

I can't help noticing that there are many things that muslims despise that should be despised by those that profess trust and suggest they have been saved.

In view of sovereign wrath historically and the manner in which Elohim has utilized the wicked to punish and or destroy apostates. I must conclude they are a judgement from on High. Islam is being used to point out to the apostate West those practises that are hated and despised by Elohim.

CherubRam

I can't help noticing that there are many things that muslims despise that should be despised by those that profess trust and suggest they have been saved.

In view of sovereign wrath historically and the manner in which Elohim has utilized the wicked to punish and or destroy apostates. I must conclude they are a judgement from on High. Islam is being used to point out to the apostate West those practises that are hated and despised by Elohim.
I agree. Like I have said before, it is a sin to join Paganism to God. But just like the Muslims who have joined Paganism to God, so have most Christians. Christians are reaping what they have sown.

CherubRam

So you think that Christians will put America before Christianity? :think:

The difference between Christians and Muslims is that, Christians do not kill people for what they do or do not believe. It is the religious duty for Muslims to kill non-believers.

CherubRam

Muslims came to America, not just for economic reasons, but also to make America a nation under Islam.

gcthomas

The difference between Christians and Muslims is that, Christians do not kill people for what they do or do not believe. It is the religious duty for Muslims to kill non-believers.

Who did all those violent slaughtering conquests then? I thought it was Christians.

CherubRam

Where did you get this information from?

Turkey has been mostly Muslim for many centuries.

I have told you before, it comes from history and statistics. Is there some reason you do not want to look into it for yourself? The Turks fought a 400 year war with Muslims until the Turks gave up.

gcthomas

I presume you are speaking of the Catholics. The Catholics killed all of the original Christians and made themselves the true Christians.

Should Catholics be banned from the US like Trump wants to do for Muslims?

Or is this a 'no true Scotsman' thing?

CherubRam

Who were the founders of America? What did they believe? They professed Christianity, but yet they were involved in the occult. They were also all members of secret society.

They looked like a lamb, but they spoke like a dragon.

gcthomas

Yup - you espouse the no true Scotsman fallacy to claim that your own form of Christianity is the only real one.

:carryon:

Thanks for answering.

CherubRam

Yup - you espouse the no true Scotsman fallacy to claim that your own form of Christianity is the only real one.

:carryon:

Thanks for answering.

If you think you know more about Christian history, feel free to set everyone straight.

gcthomas

If you think you know more about Christian history, feel free to set everyone straight.

Ahh, an offered discussion with someone who will not respond to questions or engage. Hmm. Is that an attractive proposition? :think:

As it happens, it was you pushing your version of 'history', not me.