Muslim countries have a religious test

CherubRam

I spoke to some Africa Christians years ago telling them that the Muslims were preparing to exterminate all of them. I,m glad they listened, otherwise they would not have survived.

gcthomas

That is correct. The Muslims attacked the Christians meaning to exterminate all of them, unaware the Christians were prepared for the attack.
So when Muslims complain that America keeps attacking their countries, that's different? In any case, in CAR the Christian militia are going around accusing people of witchcraft and burying them alive. Not Muslims, but Christians who objected to their behaviour.

The news media always fails to mention that part when they are reporting. The news media has become unreliable these days due to political correctness.
The UN reports have been clear to describe both sides of the conflict. But you seem only to be interested in one side - that Christian homicidal maniacs are good, while Muslim homicidal maniacs are bad.

I understand that you are only trying to support your 'team', but turning a blind eye to the horrible behaviour because they are 'your' psychopaths is ridiculous. Don't you see that by excusing the militias' amoral behaviour, you must take the moral responsibility for their actions, while Muslims almost uniformly reject ISIS.

CherubRam

So when Muslims complain that America keeps attacking their countries, that's different? In any case, in CAR the Christian militia are going around accusing people of witchcraft and burying them alive. Not Muslims, but Christians who objected to their behaviour.

The UN reports have been clear to describe both sides of the conflict. But you seem only to be interested in one side - that Christian homicidal maniacs are good, while Muslim homicidal maniacs are bad.

I understand that you are only trying to support your 'team', but turning a blind eye to the horrible behaviour because they are 'your' psychopaths is ridiculous. Don't you see that by excusing the militias' amoral behaviour, you must take the moral responsibility for their actions, while Muslims almost uniformly reject ISIS.

The Muslims attacked first and were caught off guard. The Muslims there are receiving aid from Muslim terrorist to exterminate the Christians. Naturally I'm rooting for the Christians.

gcthomas

That is correct. The Muslims attacked the Christians meaning to exterminate all of them, unaware the Christians were prepared for the attack. The news media always fails to mention that part when they are reporting. The news media has become unreliable these days due to political correctness.

Muslims there make up only 15% of the population which is majority Christian, while the Christian groups have been massacring Muslim civilian populations.

Your tale regarding the cause of the violence is wrong, as it derives from a political civil war.

I am amazed that you are supporting the groups that are raping their way through the Muslim villages, eating captives and killing unarmed civilians. Your defence of such actions is appalling and all right thinking Christians should reject your disgusting attitude to the innocent victims of such barbarism.

CherubRam

Muslims there make up only 15% of the population which is majority Christian, while the Christian groups have been massacring Muslim civilian populations.

Your tale regarding the cause of the violence is wrong, as it derives from a political civil war.

I am amazed that you are supporting the groups that are raping their way through the Muslim villages, eating captives and killing unarmed civilians. Your defence of such actions is appalling and all right thinking Christians should reject your disgusting attitude to the innocent victims of such barbarism.

Your Islamic propaganda is rubbish.

gcthomas

Your Islamic propaganda is rubbish.

I had assumed that you'd disassociate yourself from them, but your determination to support the Christian terrorists in their slaughters of innocent people, as reported by the UN, exposes your immorality.

CherubRam

I had assumed that you'd disassociate yourself from them, but your determination to support the Christian terrorists in their slaughters of innocent people, as reported by the UN, exposes your immorality.

Muslims who are trying to exterminate all the Christians are not innocent. Christians do not eat Muslim babies in their Pagan rituals. Christians are not killing Muslims for their oil.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Muslim countries have a religious test​

You can not become a citizen of a Muslim country if you are a Christian. In some Muslim countries it is a death sentence to be found a Christian.

Should America's principles revert to the "lowest common denominator" because other nations don't share our values?

What are our core principles worth if we are willing to dispense with them when the going gets tough?

CherubRam

True, but why are the Christian militias slaughtering those muslims that are innocent of such accusations and do not support the Muslim militias?
Innocent! Innocent! I said those Muslims are getting aid from terrorist to kill all of the Christians. The war is on going. Those Muslims are still trying to kill all of the Christians, with support from terrorist around the world. Do you have some kind of mental block?

CherubRam

Should America's principles revert to the "lowest common denominator" because other nations don't share our values?

What are our core principles worth if we are willing to dispense with them when the going gets tough?

Either you are for Christianity, or you are not. I would be in favor of peace, if it was not the religious belief of Muslims that all Christians must be exterminated. You need to understand that life in Muslim nations is not like America or the EU. The Muslims in America are mostly peaceful, because many of them fled persecution from their fellow Muslims.

gcthomas

Innocent! Innocent! I said those Muslims are getting aid from terrorist to kill all of the Christians. The war is on going. Those Muslims are still trying to kill all of the Christians, with support from terrorist around the world. Do you have some kind of mental block?

You seem to be insisting that ALL the Muslims are guilty because the violent militias are also Muslim, so killing the women and children and uninvolved men is fair game.

Is that a fair summary of your position? If not, why are you defending the killing of those Muslims that are innocent of wrongdoing?

CherubRam

You seem to be insisting that ALL the Muslims are guilty because the violent militias are also Muslim, so killing the women and children and uninvolved men is fair game.

Is that a fair summary of your position? If not, why are you defending the killing of those Muslims that are innocent of wrongdoing?

I think you have a hearing problem. The women and children are not uninvolved.

gcthomas

The UN said noncombatant civilians were being slaughtered in the civil war, but you claim all Muslims are training as terrorists.

Dammed by your own self serving racist bigot lies.

:wave:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is English your second language?

The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist. The women and children are being trained as terrorist.
Boob

All work and no play ?

View attachment 21093

CherubRam

The UN said noncombatant civilians were being slaughtered in the civil war, but you claim all Muslims are training as terrorists.

Dammed by your own self serving racist bigot lies.

:wave:
I am only able to find in the news were Muslims are killing non-combatant women and infants. Can you provide a link to your source?

CherubRam

Muslim countries have a religious test​

You can not become a citizen of a Muslim country if you are a Christian. In some Muslim countries it is a death sentence to be found a Christian.

Why do Muslims in our armed forces blow up, or shoot in the back, our soldiers?

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;...

What we have here is the clash of civilizations. Islam is not about freedom of religion. Islam is not about democracy. Islam is not about upholding American values. All Muslims are for Islam. You are mistaken if you think Muslims will put America before Islam.

The difference between Christians and Muslims is that, Christians do not kill people for what they do or do not believe. It is the religious duty for Muslims to kill non-believers.

Muslims came to America, not just for economic reasons, but also to make America a nation under Islam.

The nation of Turkey was once a non-Muslim nation, but now it is 98% Muslim.

The Turks fought a 400 year war with Muslims until the Turks gave up.

Who were the founders of America? What did they believe? They professed Christianity, but yet they were involved in the occult. They were also all members of secret society.

They looked like a lamb, but they spoke like a dragon.

When Muslims become a large number, in any place in the free world, they begin to make demands. Officially there is no such thing as Sharia Law in America, but yet, we have Muslims practicing it.

gcthomas

I am only able to find in the news were Muslims are killing non-combatant women and infants. Can you provide a link to your source?

A twenty second Google search found these, I'm sure you can find more if you are motivated to find what is being done by Christians elsewhere.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/afric...ethnically-cleansed-car-2015196546788288.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/central-af...hows-rebels-burnt-alive-elderly-women-1530555

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ic-burnt-witches-at-stake-says-UN-report.html

Of course, I don't believe that these people are representative of Christians in general, even as these Christians are seeking revenge on any Muslim and trying to rid the country of all Muslims, whether they are members of the opposing militia or innocent civilians.

The point is, don't treat all Muslims as if they are terrorists, since almost all Muslims object to the behaviour of ISIS, even in those countries where ISIS holds sway.

Treating all Muslims as a threat is just religious bigotry bigotry, with an additional helping of racism.