MTG

marke

Facts such as these?

Marjorie Taylor Greene (born May 27, 1974), also known by her initials MTG,[2] is an American politician, businesswoman, and far-right[3]conspiracy theorist[4] serving as the U.S. representative for Georgia's 14th congressional district.[5] A member of the Republican Party and a strong supporter of former president Donald Trump, Greene was elected to Congress in November 2020 and sworn into office on January 3, 2021.

Greene has promoted numerous far-right, white supremacist, and antisemitic conspiracy theories including the white genocide conspiracy theory,[6][7] QAnon, and Pizzagate,[8][9] as well as other disproven conspiracy theories, such as false flag mass shootings, the Clinton body count, and those related to 9/11.[10][11] Before running for Congress, she advocated for executing prominent Democratic politicians.[12] As a congresswoman, she equated the Democratic Party with Nazis[13][14] and compared COVID-19 safety measures to the persecution of Jews duringthe Holocaust.[15] She apologized for the latter comparison.[16]

At least she apologized for the latter bit (though she didn't have much choice really).
You bring several biased allegations against her, accusing her of supporting credible allegations you falsely claim have been irrefutably proven to have been false. And yet you admit that she has admitted herself she was wrong if an allegation or story has been proven false. You can not condemn someone for believing stories that have never been proven false even if others falsely claim those stories have been proven beyond doubt to have been false.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You bring several biased allegations against her, accusing her of supporting credible allegations you falsely claim have been irrefutably proven to have been false.
Which of those allegations do you consider to be "credible"? QAnon? Pizzagate? False flag mass shootings? Is it 9/11 perhaps? 9/11 was done by Republicans.

marke

Which of those allegations do you consider to be "credible"? QAnon? Pizzagate? False flag mass shootings? Is it 9/11 perhaps? 9/11 was done by Republicans.
I admit I don't know the details of any of those items but it would not surprise me if some people were misled by reports which turned out to be wrong. Look at how many millions of Americans were wrong for so many years about the Trump/Russian collusion narratives promoted by the lying leftist democrat party.

Right Divider

Body part
Marjorie Taylor Greene is truly bat guano insane. She still insists on cavorting around with Matt Gaetz (also bat guano insane), even after public revelations have been made about Gaetz's sex trafficking of teenage girls and his cocaine use. What the hell is wrong with Republicans these days?
They're trying to be as bad as Democrats?

Arthur Brain

You bring several biased allegations against her, accusing her of supporting credible allegations you falsely claim have been irrefutably proven to have been false. And yet you admit that she has admitted herself she was wrong if an allegation or story has been proven false. You can not condemn someone for believing stories that have never been proven false even if others falsely claim those stories have been proven beyond doubt to have been false.
They aren't "allegations", this is the whacked out stuff that she's touted, fact. That she apologized for her pathetic remarks on one topic doesn't undo the rest of her ridiculous rubbish. She is a loon, pure and simple.

Arthur Brain

I admit I don't know the details of any of those items but it would not surprise me if some people were misled by reports which turned out to be wrong. Look at how many millions of Americans were wrong for so many years about the Trump/Russian collusion narratives promoted by the lying leftist democrat party.
So, you don't know the details and the reports have already been provided to you. But hey, she's not a 'democrat' so anything she says goes, right?

Derf

I will give stories the benefit of the doubt when leftist partisans claim the stories are false but do not make any effort to prove the stories false.
She is female. When females make an accusation, you're supposed to believe it, unless it is about a democrat.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Arrest? Don’t you mean “arrest, convict, and sentence” on allegations alone?
On December 19, 2017, Gaetz was the only representative to vote against the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act, a bill allocating additional government resources to help combat human trafficking...On February 27, 2018, Gaetz voted against the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, which had by then been combined with the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act. It passed, 388–25...On April 2, 2021...his communications director, Luke Ball, and his legislative director, Devin Murphy, resigned...In the evening on April 8, Representative Adam Kinzinger tweeted that Gaetz should resign...

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Arthur Brain

She is female. When females make an accusation, you're supposed to believe it, unless it is about a democrat.
She is? Wow, didn't know that...Of course where it comes to what people say, both male and female then it depends on what they're actually saying and whether it's loony or not. In the case of MTG, she's nuts.

Derf

On December 19, 2017, Gaetz was the only representative to vote against the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act, a bill allocating additional government resources to help combat human trafficking...On February 27, 2018, Gaetz voted against the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, which had by then been combined with the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act. It passed, 388–25...On April 2, 2021...his communications director, Luke Ball, and his legislative director, Devin Murphy, resigned...In the evening on April 8, Representative Adam Kinzinger tweeted that Gaetz should resign...

Was that an allegation? Are you suggesting an arrest, conviction, and sentencing based on that allegation? What's your point?

If Matt Gaetz was involved in human trafficking, it is kidnapping, and the biblical punishment is death. Resignation wouldn't be needed in such case. If Matt Gaetz was involved in sexual predation and rape, those, too, are capital crimes, and resignation is unnecessary. What you are asking, if I understand you correctly, is for someone you consider to be an indecent man to do the decent thing and resign. But nowhere does the bible ever talk about resigning, afaik. And resigning would not make a kidnapper or rapist a decent man--I hope you agree with me here.

Unfortunately, our nation doesn't have a fixed and understandable moral code, but a bunch of shifting rules on what is criminal this year or not. And that's mostly because, like those who have psychological problems often become shrinks, criminals often become lawmakers.

I have no idea whether Matt Gaetz ought to resign or be executed or just stay in office, but if resignation is the standard self-applied penalty, perhaps someone should be looking at Gaetz's comm. director and leg. director.

marke

Democrats craft horrible bills with smooth-sounding titles to deceive the gullible into thinking the bills are all good. Good bills from democrats are rare, but bad bills with appealing names are a dime a dozen. I don't listen to leftists who criticize conservatives for opposing a bad bill with a deceptive name, especially if those leftist agitators do not say why someone opposed the bill.

Derf

She is? Wow, didn't know that...Of course where it comes to what people say, both male and female then it depends on what they're actually saying and whether it's loony or not. In the case of MTG, she's nuts.
Of course you didn't. That's because you think such things are fluid--just like laws. And just like looniness. Homosexuality used to be a type of psychological problem, along with gender disphoria, but instead, you now don't even know whether a woman is female or not.

You tell me which is more nuts.