Mr. Religion and His Calvinistic Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the ones who is rejecting Jesus.

You even claim Jesus' teachings are just for Jews.

1. I never said that. Show me the quotes, devil child accuser.

2. The key word, biblical buffoon-"for."

You assert that all of the Lord Jesus Christ's teachings, whom, you refer to, with disrespect/disdain, as "Jesus," while on earth, are to be obeyed.You made that up. And that is quite different than agreeing that all of His words/teachings are "for" us.

Of course, that is too deep for you to comprehend, because you are a demon possessed moron. Better "luck"(since your daddy the devil believes in "luck")in your next "life," in hell.

Good day to you, sir demon.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You assert that all of the Lord Jesus Christ's teachings, whom, you refer to, with disrespect/disdain, as "Jesus," while on earth, are to be obeyed. That is quite different than agreeing that all of His words/teachings are "for" us.

Of course, that is too deep for you, because you are a demon possessed moron.You made that up.

slander away, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
slander away, demon.

You assert that all of the Lord Jesus Christ's teachings, whom, you refer to, with disrespect/disdain, as "Jesus," while on earth, are to be obeyed. That is quite different than agreeing that all of His words/teachings are "for" us.

Of course, that is too deep for you, because you are a demon possessed moron.You made that up.

As usual, the demon is challenged to show, what she asserts, but punts, slithers away, like an eel, down the sewer pipe......She learned slickness from her daddy, the subtil serpent(Genesis 3:1 KJV).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
have a slandering party, John. it is fitting for you to do that. Your middle name is slandering His followers.

My posts are all overall assessment of your posts.

take it or leave it, slanderer.

good day.

john w

Hall of Fame
have a slandering party, John. it is fitting for you to do that. Your middle name is slandering His followers.

My posts are all overall assessment of your posts.

take it or leave it, slanderer.

good day.

More punts, grunts, from the slithering eel....

john w

Hall of Fame
BTW, John.

Can you answer my question?

1.BTW-Can you answer my last 789 questions?

See how that works, demon?

2, Chapter, verse, where I am required to answer any/all questions, from anyone, especially a perverter of the gospel of Christ, like yourself.

The biblical buffoon won't touch this, not knowing the difference between the book of Joel, and Billy Joel.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tell us what Jesus says that we have to obey.
Here is what YOU say we have to obey:

We have to obey everything that Jesus says.

Here is part of that "everything that Jesus says" ....

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​

Foolish woman telling foolish lies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JohnW,

why do you ask biblical question. We all know you don't accept anything what your enemy says.

You need to find some other ways to waste your time.

If you are true Jesus' follower, you will not claim to be Paul's follower. Now are you saying you are not Paul's follower either?

You are real crown.

God's Truth

Do we have to obey this command of Jesus?

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Lie lie lie.

Jesus did not command everyone to never tell others about him.

Tell me what we have to obey that Jesus says.

Why won't you tell me?

Tell all of us.

john w

Hall of Fame
JohnW,

why do you ask biblical question. We all know you don't accept anything what your enemy says.

You need to find some other ways to waste your time.

If you are true Jesus' follower, you will not claim to be Paul's follower. Now are you saying you are not Paul's follower either?

You are real crown.

More snorts, grunts, Oprah comments...........

Status
Not open for further replies.