Mr. Religion and His Calvinistic Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

GT and "Meshak" won't sell all they have, even though He said "Sell all you have." They TALK big about "obeying ALL the words of Jesus" but that's all it is...TALK. Empty babbling from unstable hypocrite women who say but will not do.

Show where Jesus tells everyone to sell all they have.

God's Truth

Why won't any of you going against me, like GM, John W., and musterion tell me what we have to obey according to what Jesus teaches?

Jerry Shugart

It took some time and effort, but I finally went back to the thread where Jerry was going back and forth with AMR. As expected, this is not a case of AMR posting and running, but of putting into detailed posts what he believes in direct response to the questions posed.

That is not true. Which thread are you referring to?

There has been only one thread where I quoted him saying this:

Faith is evidence you are saved, it is not the cause of your salvation, for God alone is the cause.

And he never ever addressed my remarks about what he said there.

So tell me which thread you found where you think he addressed my remarks about what he said in that quote.

Thanks!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good point. I'll bet those two (Meshak and LA) will continue to hold onto everything, even after reading that verse. It's called "HYPOCRACY!"

All you have done is shown to the world that you are not a disciple of Jesus.

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

You and your kind will be trampled under foot by the nations--

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No one can obey Jesus. The Sermon on the Mount is a human impossibility.

To say that you obey Jesus is to admit that you are a hypocrite.

So Robert Pate is not a disciple of Christ either.

Luk 14:26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it—
Luk 14:29 lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.
Luk 14:34 "Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land nor for the dunghill, but men throw it out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

God's Truth

God says He saves those who love Him.

Psalm 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

1 Samuel 2:30
"Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

John 14:21
The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

john w

Hall of Fame
Show where Jesus tells everyone to sell all they have.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

Hypocrite....fraud....deceiver...

You said we must always obey God/Jesus....obey everything he says.....all of his teachings................and you made no exception as to whom he was speaking. NADA, you troll, and deceptive drone.

By that "argument," show us where your name is in the book, so we know that he meant you, but not everyone else, or vica verse.

Show us where He ever says "everyone" in his commands.

Let me guess-you decide who everyone is, and can exclude yourself, but others cannot.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

Hypocrite....fraud....deceiver...

You said we must always obey God/Jesus....obey everything he says.....all of his teachings................and you made no exception as to whom he was speaking. NADA, you troll, and deceptive drone.

By that "argument," show us where your name is in the book, so we know that he meant you, but not everyone else, or vica verse.

Show us where He ever says "everyone" in his commands.

The Lord speaks to His own.

You hear nothing.

musterion

I explained it many times.

Lie.

You never explained how you're exempt while, at the same time, insisting repeatedly that every word He spoke is for salvation.

It looks to us like you mean every word He spoke as for salvation for the rest of us...but not for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell me what we have to obey that Jesus says.

Why won't you tell me?

Tell all of us.

Tell us why you decide for everyone, what, and what not, of the Lord Jesus Christ's commands, are to be obeyed, hypocrite, and why you say "obey everything/all of what He says," but don't, and why you even assert....

...when you don't mean it, and don't do it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tell us first why you're exempt from selling all you have. You've never explained this.

You have nothing worthy of spreading Jesus' gospel.

so all you have is this kind of deceptive question.

according to your logic, all those nons and priests of
RCC are all true Jesus' servants.

You don't have Jesus' true love. You just don't understand His word.

Status
Not open for further replies.