Mr. Religion and His Calvinistic Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your doctrines are so liberal. You are the leaders of liberal faith.

Your twisted doctrines are just amazing.

good day, sir.

Translated: Misdirection....Side stepping....Punting your own "argument"....Create a moving target.........

Good day to you, drone.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT said repeatedly that obedience to ALL Christ's words is needed to be saved, but says "sell all" wasn't referring to GT.

Hypocrite or troll?

What makes you think she does not sell all she has?

You can personally attack your enemy but Jesus says to obey.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Translated: Misdirection....Side stepping....Punting your own "argument"....Create a moving target.........

Good day to you, drone.

I am not debating scripture with you because you obviously don't honor Jesus' word.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do dispensationalists pretend Hebrews 11 doesn't exist either?

Dispensationalism is not 'Christianity', it's 'Easy Believey Rapturanity' :chuckle:

Do you all you "all scripture is written specifically to everyone, is about everyone, all scriptural commands are for everyone's obedience"'ers pretend Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Matthew-John at least prior to the dbr, which is Old Testament, does not exist?

You chop it out, and ignore it, divide it.

Try this one: You Calvinist cherry picker!!! Stop!!!

Fun! You taught us that.

How is that "easy work-ism" treating you, Catholic Calvinist?Or, should we call you "Rambo," Cliff?

john w

Hall of Fame
Proverbs 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

No wonder you do not know God's thoughts.
You sure sound like the devil though, just listen to how you write and what you say.

I picked you apart, and you are left to spam an emotional blabbering/sound byte.

You fraud-you don't "always obey God/Jesus, obey everything He says, always obey," as you assert that you do, on record, and most of TOL knows it, and is on to your con game, deception, and hypocrisy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus doesn't tell everyone to sell all they have.

Tell me what you say Jesus tells us all to obey.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

Hypocrite....fraud....deceiver...

Know, you don't.

God's Truth

I picked you apart, and you are left to spam an emotional blabbering/sound byte.

You fraud-you don't "always obey God/Jesus, obey everything He says, always obey," as you assert that you do, on record, and most of TOL knows it, and is on to your con game, deception, and hypocrisy.

When I read what you post and HOW you write, I think I am witnessing a demon possession in need of an exorcism.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

Hypocrite....fraud....deceiver...

Know, you don't.

What do you say we have to obey from Jesus' commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.