Mr. Religion and His Calvinistic Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

It's his and anyone's prerogative to do so. We all need to stop being so demanding and controlling.

This is a debate/discussion group. AMR calls people out in his posts and then runs and hides. It is not demanding to expect someone to discuss here instead of demean others and lecture them.
Hey, I truly hope you are doing well and enjoying your day. Take good care.

Thank you, I am doing well and enjoying my day. I hope the same for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Show the scripture that says what you claim.

Show the scripture that says we do not have to obey anything that Jesus says.

Here is the scripture where Jesus says to obey everything he commands:

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.

Now show from the scriptures that say what you say. Where is the scripture that says if you do not have to sell your house you do not have to obey anything.
Show the scripture that says:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

...but you can ignore any command you see fit, as "everything...all of...always..." does not mean that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Where is the scripture that says what you claim?

It doesn't exist, but you cannot bring yourself to admit it.

As I predicted:

"Watch the deceptive "response"...Watch."-me

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

...but you do not:

-always obey all of the commands of God/the Lord Jesus Christ

-follow all of Jesus' teachings

-obey everything that Jesus says

-always obey Jesus

Deceiver-she does not "always" obey God/Jesus, obey everything "Jesus days...................," even though she says that she does, and, in satanic deceit, and hypocrisy,accuses others of not always obeying everything God/Jesus says.

God's Truth

John W., show the scriptures that say since we do not have to sell our house we do not have to obey anything that Jesus says.

Why do you reject the scriptures where Jesus says to obey? There are so many, but even one is able to rebuke.

What is Jesus talking about, John W.?

unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

God's Truth

As I predicted:

"Watch the deceptive "response"...Watch."-me

...but you do not:

-always obey Jesus

Deceiver-she does not "always" obey God/Jesus, obey everything "Jesus days...................," even though she says that she does, and, in satanic deceit, and hypocrisy,accuses others of not always obeying everything God/Jesus says.

I can't find one scripture that says what you say.

Where is the scripture that says, "...if you can't sell your house you do not have to obey anything."

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't find one scripture that says what you say.

Where is the scripture that says, "...if you can't sell your house you do not have to obey anything."

Continued deception-your on record "argument:"

And yet, when I/others have challenged you on it, for years, that you do not:

-always obey Jesus

....you side step, change the subject lie, as you will not admit that you do not "always" obey God/Jesus, obey everything "Jesus days...................," even though you say that you do, and, in satanic deceit, and hypocrisy,accuses others of not always obeying everything God/Jesus says.

You: I always obey Jesus, always obey God, obey everything that God/Jesus teaches, but I really do not, as "always...everything...all of...." are not words.

Drunk, or a satanic liar, hypocrite.

Sell all you have, since you...

...always obey Jesus, obey everything that God/Jesus teaches...

Watch the continued deception, hypocrisy, misdirection....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not a peep, from this deceptive Calvinist con artist, dealer in sophistry, and hypocrisy.....Just side stepping, tap dancing with a top hat, and white cane, misdirection, moving the goal posts....

That's yall, quite simply. I've directly put forward proper Calvinism, and it has been met with hogwash :rolleyes:

The thing is, you're all semi-Pelagian heretics just like the Catholic Church, who can't get Faith Alone down which causes you to see Calvinists as Roman.
Nothing more than a conundrum :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That's yall, quite simply. I've directly put forward proper Calvinism, and it has been met with hogwash :rolleyes:

The thing is, you're all semi-Pelagian heretics just like the Catholic Church, who can't get Faith Alone down which causes you to see Calvinists as Roman.

There it is again...

Kool-aid, get your Kool-aid.....

John Berry TULIP Blast or Coconut Calvin Twist

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION],

Why won't you just put a smidge in your water to make Crucible happy?

john w

Hall of Fame

Translated: I picked you apart on your "ignore..bible chopper" sophistry "argument," and you are left with an emotional rant, blubbering.....

Sit.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Translated: I picked you apart on your "ignore..bible chopper" sophistry "argument," and you are left with an emotional rant, blubbering.....

Sit.

You just showed that you do chop the Bible- instead of discerning between directive and fact, you count out James altogether to hinge on Paul.

And Paul doesn't teach something different on account of faith. 'Faith Alone' is not a rejection of works.

john w

Hall of Fame
You just showed that you do chop the Bible- instead of discerning between directive and fact, you count out James altogether to hinge on Paul.

And Paul doesn't teach something different on account of faith. 'Faith Alone' is not a rejection of works.
Continued deception:

Sell all you have......................................................................................................................................

Fraud. Bible ignorer. Bible chopper.

And from which tribe are you? Why do you ignore "facts?"

James 1

James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

You: All of the bible is about me.

Not a peep.

I methodically picked you apart, and you are left on the mat, bloodied, in a heap.

Stay down.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Continued deception:

Sell all you have......................................................................................................................................

Fraud. Bible ignorer. Bible chopper.

And from which tribe are you? Why do you ignore "facts?"

James 1

James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

You: All of the bible is about me.

Not a peep.

I methodically picked you apart, and you are left on the mat, bloodied, in a heap.

Stay down.

You're an idiot :chuckle:

It doesn't matter where you think which book goes to who, the fact remains:

Paul says that works without faith cannot save, and James says that faith without works is a dead faith.
There is only one conclusion to that, hombre.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And "He" also says to sell all you have, including that stupid hat. Good day to you, sir.

You need to know why He said that. You need to know contextual understanding.

You can run but you cannot hide from Jesus' word.

good day, sir.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're an idiot :chuckle:

It doesn't matter where you think which book goes to who, the fact remains:
Paul says that works without faith cannot save, and James says that faith without works is a dead faith.
There is only one conclusion to that, hombre.

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, it does. You assert,then, on record, that all of the scripture, is about you, written to you, for your obedience.

So, the facts are. Sell all you have....Observe the dietary restrictions......................................

Fraud. Bible ignorer/chopper.

You taught us that-we learned that from you.

See how that works?

From what tribe are you?

The Lord Jesus Christ says to sell all you have, and................................................................................................

Why do you ignore half of the New Testament, divide the bible, and chop it up?

There is only one conclusion, to that, Spanky:you are a fraud, and hypocrite, engaging in sophistry, hypocrisy.

Take your seat, Col. Klink. What tribe was that, per the facts of James 1 KJV?

As I thought...

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You need to know why He said that. You need to know contextual understanding.

You can run but you cannot hide from Jesus' word.

good day, sir.
No, imbecile, you need to know to whom is the command given, why, considering what went before, and goes after.................as not all scripture is about everyone, specifically, not all of the book is written specifically to everyone, and not all scripture is for everyone's obedience.

Now, sit down, until I decide to call on you. Good day to you, sir.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do dispensationalists pretend Hebrews 11 doesn't exist either?

Dispensationalism is not 'Christianity', it's 'Easy Believey Rapturanity' :chuckle:

God's Truth

Continued deception-your on record "argument:"

And yet, when I/others have challenged you on it, for years, that you do not:

-always obey Jesus

....you side step, change the subject lie, as you will not admit that you do not "always" obey God/Jesus, obey everything "Jesus days...................," even though you say that you do, and, in satanic deceit, and hypocrisy,accuses others of not always obeying everything God/Jesus says.

You: I always obey Jesus, always obey God, obey everything that God/Jesus teaches, but I really do not, as "always...everything...all of...." are not words.

Drunk, or a satanic liar, hypocrite.

Sell all you have, since you...

...always obey Jesus, obey everything that God/Jesus teaches...

Watch the continued deception, hypocrisy, misdirection....

Proverbs 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

No wonder you do not know God's thoughts.
You sure sound like the devil though, just listen to how you write and what you say.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, imbecile, you need to know to whom is the command given, why, considering what went before, and goes after.................as not all scripture is about everyone, specifically, not all of the book is written specifically to everyone, and not all scripture is for everyone's obedience.

Now, sit down, until I decide to call on you. Good day to you, sir.

Your doctrines are so liberal. You are the leaders of liberal faith.

Your twisted doctrines are just amazing.

good day, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.