Minneapolis: Muslim cop who shot woman in cold blood had three complaints against him

CherubRam

Because He is refusing to talk or cooperate with the investigation, and liberals could care less that a white woman was murdered by a black Muslim cop.
I have noticed that liberals don't care about the White's, even if they themselves are White. I wonder if anyone can explain that, it eludes me?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have noticed that liberals don't care about the White's, even if they themselves are White. I wonder if anyone can explain that, it eludes me?

Because they think they should feel guilty for things that they didnt do, just because of their race, which shows they are the real racists, besides it was their party that had slaves, guess they wont be happy till they are slaves. (they already are slaves, they just dont know it)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The left believes all whites should feel guilty and be ashamed. We should bend over backwards and pay the price, no matter what the price is.

CherubRam

Because they think they should feel guilty for things that they didnt do, just because of their race, which shows they are the real racists, besides it was their party that had slaves, guess they wont be happy till they are slaves. (they already are slaves, they just dont know it)
Guilt seems to be a reasonable answer. But I wonder if there could be another possibility?