Minneapolis: Muslim cop who shot woman in cold blood had three complaints against him

CherubRam

It's right there in the training manual: "when ambushed, shoot unarmed civilians first"

They are what is called soft targets. What is disturbing is this sort of thing goes on all of the time. Don't you know a lot of these things go unreported.

beameup

A huge number of Somali immigrants concentrated in Minneapolis, Minnesota probably explains why they hired this policeman.

CherubRam

So far there are three possibilities:
#1. He shot her because she was not properly dressed.
#2. He lost his nerve.
#3. He is mentally incompetent for the job.

musterion

The Mohammedan police officer is reportedly no longer cooperating with the state's investigation but can be compelled to give his story to internal affairs, or be fired. Reportedly the officers (if I read the story right) were startled by a nearby loud noise but no one else says they heard anything other than fireworks. His story, what there is of it, makes no sense.

Last edited:

musterion

Have you got any evidence of the man's religious beliefs yet? If not, then there isn't much at all to this thread as it is going.

Idiot. Somali..."Mohamed"...he's not an agnostic. Anyway...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...op-Noor-tells-story-Justine-startled-him.html

The cop has told friends about why he gunned down the bride-to-be, 40, in his first account of what happened Saturday night.

DailyMail.com has spoken to those friends to reveal for the first time his account of what happened that night.

The friend said: 'Mohamed believes he acted to protect himself and his colleague, but accepts since that she was not armed.

'It was over in seconds and it was a very tense moment. He is sorry for the woman and her family.

'But he would never have opened fire without genuinely feeling in danger.'

The officer, who is now suspended form the Minneapolis P.D., feels he has been 'thrown under the bus' by his Minneapolis police colleagues, the friend said.

'He is aware that they normally come together at times like this and support each other with slogans like 'Blue Lives Matter'.

'But in this situation he has realized he is probably alone with his legal team and Somali police colleagues.

'He feels like he is being thrown under the bus and his colleagues are accusing him of not showing proper police conduct on Saturday night.

'His feeling is 'I am an immigrant, a Muslim and not white... but that is OK as I know the Somalian community and friends will support me.'

But you keep playing dumb, FakeNews.

gcthomas

Danoh

Fact is, the incident may turn out no different in dynamic from that of that recent account of the man who shot and killed his own son after coming home early and concluding his son, who normally would still have been at school, was an intruder.

Thing is, one does not rush a patrol car during such moments.

Neither side has their best wits about them, during such moments.

But one "fights" how one trains, and the average person does not train in how to behave during such moments.

And many a cop is found no better on this, on their end of the equation.

We'll have to wait and see what had actually been what - if it's truth actually ever sees the light of day.

Rom. 5:8

beameup

I don't believe it is approved procedure to shoot across the body of your partner, through the DOOR of the patrol car.
However, in a dark alley, nobody should quickly approach a patrol car from the side and from a concealed position, unless you have yelled out and alerted the cops prior to approaching the car.

glorydaz

I don't believe it is approved procedure to shoot across the body of your partner, through the DOOR of the patrol car.
However, in a dark alley, nobody should quickly approach a patrol car from the side and from a concealed position, unless you have yelled out and alerted the cops prior to approaching the car.

I just remember the fear I heard in the cop's voice who shot the guy in the car who was reaching for his concealed weapon permit (and his girlfriend calmly videoed the entire incident).

Those guys face death every day. It's like friendly fire in a war situation. I, for one, would never run up to the door of a cop car.....or at least I would hope I wouldn't. People do crazy things when they're scared. :sigh:

CherubRam

Chief of police resigned, witness coming forwad

Links impossible

But the stoopid ipad dint catch "forwad" :doh:

Did you mean stewpid? That could be a stew! I'll have some pid stew please. Mayonnaise shore iz stewpid. Aorta get a spel checkor.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And the Mohammed Coefficient here is 100%, in case some haven't noticed.

yes, and woman in pajamas, instead of covered properly. See pics of acceptable women with this cop.

noor4.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

A neighbor is on record now, saying the guy very much hated women and children.