Minneapolis: Muslim cop who shot woman in cold blood had three complaints against him

Interplanner

You are right, wherever they go, they kill any woman who offends their religion.

But why not 1000 others who were 'uncovered' according to the Shari'a? Tonight FOX's text is saying it was because she had called in a rape. Now THAT could get interesting because women can't do that in Shari'a.

Greg Jennings

So far there are three possibilities:
#1. He shot her because she was not properly dressed.
#2. He lost his nerve.
#3. He is mentally incompetent for the job.

Either 2 or 3 seems WAY more likely. Those two happen pretty regularly, especially the first. When is the last time you EVER heard of a cop killing someone for choice of clothing, Muslim or otherwise?

CherubRam

Either 2 or 3 seems WAY more likely. Those two happen pretty regularly, especially the first. When is the last time you EVER heard of a cop killing someone for choice of clothing, Muslim or otherwise?

Last year.
A Saudi woman went out without an Abaya or a hijab in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, and now many Saudis are now demanding her execution.

Greg Jennings

Last year.
A Saudi woman went out without an Abaya or a hijab in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, and now many Saudis are now demanding her execution.

Well I didn't make this clear but I was talking about in the US. I think it would happen every once in a while in a Muslim-majority conservative country

CherubRam

Well I didn't make this clear but I was talking about in the US. I think it would happen every once in a while in a Muslim-majority conservative country

It happens all over the world. In some places it is less common. Officially we do not have Sharia Law in America, but yet there are Muslims practicing it here in the USA.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I also have noticed that the other news agencies are not reporting the fact that he is a Muslim.

When a cop happens to shoot an innocent person, I have yet to see them report what his religion is. Except, of course, in this case.

If he was a member of any Christian denomination, the whackos would be arguing that he should be promoted for his marksmanship.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It happens all over the world. In some places it is less common. Officially we do not have Sharia Law in America, but yet there are Muslims practicing it here in the USA.

Any religious group can set up courts where their members voluntarily submit to civil disputes. Any legal contract such as that is enforceable in the United States. Sharia law, as criminal procedure, is not practiced anywhere in the United States because it would not be legal.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

and they always kill for their religion; it is instinctive in these people. This is why they should never allow any Muslims into the USA, or into Europe either. There should be an interpretation on 'freedom of religion' to exempt any and all religions which promote the taking of human life as command from god because God wants humans to heed out His Justice. We need to keep out savage religious beliefs, which take life, making the female sex wear goofy clothes, or killing them it they do not, such as Voodoo and Muslims are not civilized religions.

Most of you are either too brainwashed and too weak to admit there are savage inferior religions.

kiwimacahau

and they always kill for their religion; it is instinctive in these people. This is why they should never allow any Muslims into the USA, or into Europe either. There should be an interpretation on 'freedom of religion' to exempt any and all religions which promote the taking of human life as command from god because God wants humans to heed out His Justice. We need to keep out savage religious beliefs, which take life, making the female sex wear goofy clothes, or killing them it they do not, such as Voodoo and Muslims are not civilized religions.

Most of you are either too brainwashed and too weak to admit there are savage inferior religions.
Hitler, 1939.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

gcthomas

Next you'll be telling me that there are Christians practising Mosaic Law in the US. :rotfl:

gcthomas

and they always kill for their religion; it is instinctive in these people.

Instinctive? Sheesh — I've got Muslim colleagues, friends and students. I'm amazed that none of them has tried to kill me yet if it is as you say. They seem such nice, family people, getting on with everyone and working hard: carrying out charitable works and having a jovial demeanour and never actually killing anyone just as a cover for their murderous instincts is just fiendish, don't you think?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Instinctive? Sheesh — I've got Muslim colleagues, friends and students. I'm amazed that none of them has tried to kill me yet if it is as you say. They seem such nice, family people, getting on with everyone and working hard: carrying out charitable works and having a jovial demeanour and never actually killing anyone just as a cover for their murderous instincts is just fiendish, don't you think?

You have not met any real Muslims, running around in sheikh tribe dress, or nun suits, and carrying their dirks.