Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What was that you were saying to PJ about showing some class? Well how about you show some by leaving off your asinine conservative/liberal biased bollocks and show some respect for the victims?
OK. So we've offered our condolences to the families of those killed. We express our great sadness at this hate-filled crime. No one should have to die like that.

Now what? This was a muslim terror attack. There have been other such attacks before. It is reasonable to sugest that without action, it will happen again. Questions must be asked: as this is not an isolated incident, what environmmental factors exist which might have exacerbated it? Could it be
a} that Americans have not made any distinction between Muslims and other religions when screening for entry?
b) that Muslims are in fact much more likely to seek to pursue their aims through terror than other religions?
c) that many Americans choose to love Muslims because it fits their ideal of a liberal society, even though they know that Muslims themselves are far more likely not to reciprocate?
d) If your constitution requires you not to discriminate against people on religious grounds, does that extend to non-citizens who are applying for entry to the USA?
e) What will happen if Muslim immigration to the US goes unchecked?
Is asking such questions wrong because it is disrespectful to those who have died? How long does one have to wait before we are allowed to ask them respectfully?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reddit is censoring posts and removing them for anybody that says the jihadists are jihadists, or providing links like how the jihadist muslim called 911 while he was murdering infidels and pledging allegiance to jihad.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK. So we've offered our condolences to the families of those killed. We express our great sadness at this hate-filled crime. No one should have to die like that.

Now what? This was a muslim terror attack. There have been other such attacks before. It is reasonable to sugest that without action, it will happen again. Questions must be asked: as this is not an isolated incident, what environmmental factors exist which might have exacerbated it? Could it be
a} that Americans have not made any distinction between Muslims and other religions when screening for entry?
b) that Muslims are in fact much more likely to seek to pursue their aims through terror than other religions?
c) that many Americans choose to love Muslims because it fits their ideal of a liberal society, even though they know that Muslims themselves are far more likely not to reciprocate?
d) If your constitution requires you not to discriminate against people on religious grounds, does that extend to non-citizens who are applying for entry to the USA?
Is asking such questions wrong because it is disrespectful to those who have died? How long does one have to wait before we are allowed to ask them respectfully?

I see that you want to use laws to keep Muslims out of our country but not to recriminalize homosexuality DR. Why is that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by serpentdove

The victims could have used more time to repent. That didn't happen. 1 Co 6:9-10

Oh shut up you apple crumble...

:freak:

Try to remember Arthur that you're in a Christian forum that acknowledges repentance as the way to eternal life. Try to keep your anti-Christian bigotry in your beloved LGBTQ websites.

Arthur Brain

You misunderstand me DR. There's nothing wrong with talking about how to address the issues you've raised when its done in a respectful fashion such as you're doing. Musterion wasn't doing that, he was using this tragedy to make a very cheap and ignorant shot and that shows zero respect to anybody.

I don't think there's any easy answer but the terrorist threat is one that security over here takes very seriously. Then again the UK doesn't have anything resembling the gun shootings that America has.

Arthur Brain

Quote Originally Posted by serpentdove

The victims could have used more time to repent. That didn't happen. 1 Co 6:9-10

Try to remember Arthur that you're in a Christian forum that acknowledges repentance as the way to eternal life. Try to keep your anti-Christian bigotry in your beloved LGBTQ websites.

A: I don't visit LGBTQ websites, that seems to be rather your domain.
B: It ain't anti Christian bigotry to tell that certified fruit loaf to shut up. She is flat out bonkers, so no real wonder that you jump to her defence...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't think there's any easy answer but the terrorist threat is one that security over here takes very seriously.

Like making it illegal to speak against Islam :freak:

Yeah, there's 'security' and then there's.. that..

Let's not make them angry, now :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCutlureWarrior

A: I don't visit LGBTQ websites, that seems to be rather your domain.
B: It ain't anti Christian bigotry to tell that certified fruit loaf to shut up. She is flat out bonkers, so no real wonder that you jump to her defence...

When I got up this morning my wife told me that (at the time) 20 people had been murdered in a nightclub shooting. When we went to church later in the morning my Pastor prayed for the dead and their families. I didn't know either time that the dead were proud and unrepentant sinners.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not Art, 50 lost souls will be spending eternity in damnation because they didn't repent and ask Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Savior.

Arthur Brain

Quote: Originally posted by aCutlureWarrior

When I got up this morning my wife told me that (at the time) 20 people had been murdered in a nightclub shooting. When we went to church later in the morning my Pastor prayed for the dead and their families. I didn't know either time that the dead were proud and unrepentant sinners.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not Art, 50 lost souls will be spending eternity in damnation because they didn't repent and ask Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Savior.

You don't know who they were or anything about them but in typical pompous blowhard fashion you appoint yourself judge and jury anyway. I don't acknowledge mindless fundie garbage thanks aCW. Go take it elsewhere.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If the Bible were truly written by God then his Gay children would be loved and accepted within its pages.
limpwrist.gif

"God loves you. He will live without you." ~ J. Vernon McGee 1 Co 6:9-10