Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

gcthomas

If you'd have read more carefully you'd have noticed he said "defeat Islam," not "defeat Muslims." A couple Ticonderoga class cruisers would do.

How do you defeat an idea held by a quarter of the world's population with two boats?

(And I know what you wrote, but you do know that it is Muslims that hold the idea that Islam is a true faith? Defeating Islam is even more impossible than defeating Muslims — how can you defeat an idea with missile boats?)

(Unless you meant radical Islam, which is a different idea that is not synonymous with Islam)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Just think Caino, had you not given up the nightclub scene years ago...

Doesn't look like they're interested in giving up their sin. :idunno:

:listen: Judgment's coming Sodom--right around the corner Gomorrah aka America (Ps 33:12).

Gay Men's Chorus Delivers Powerful Performance in Front of White House in Wake of Orlando Shooting: 'We Are Not Afraid'

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

4b4864f64806a4796b98b86cfa63842d.jpg

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

There is no Jesus. The only mention of Jesus is in the bible. That book was man made remember ?

Just because the bible is man-made does not negate Jesus. No one is saying he wasn't a real historical person. I can see most on this board don't actually care what Jesus would do anyway. They only follow his commandments when it's convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

ClimateSanity

Just because the bible is man-made does not negate Jesus. No one is saying he wasn't a real historical person. I can see most on this board don't actually care what Jesus would do anyway. They only follow his commandments when it's convenient.

There is no more reason to believe Jesus is more real than the tooth fairy if the bible is not inspired by God.

ClimateSanity

You only follow his commandments when they appear to support your political agenda hypocrite.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"Arabs are a cruel people, even without Mohammed . " Really now. Arabs are no more cruel than any other ethnicity .Atrocities are and have been committed by people of all races, nationalities and ethnicities all over the world . To single Arabs out for cruelty is bigotry ,pure and simple .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are fewer than 200 000 Marines, but 1.5 billion Muslims

It's not close to 200,000, and that is irrelevant. I said not one Marine has to come in on the landing craft.

Now, away from the rabbit trail.

You can fight an idea with a better idea and by refusing to give the other idea power.

Like Neville Chamberlain did so successfully with Hitler?

I wasn't even referring to the rail gun.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"Arabs are a cruel people, even without Mohammed . " Really now. Arabs are no more cruel than any other ethnicity .Atrocities are and have been committed by people of all races, nationalities and ethnicities all over the world . To single Arabs out for cruelty is bigotry ,pure and simple .

Oh, whatever.

Executing apostates and homosexuals is part of their common law, and you are an atheist who supports both. Go to an Arabian country and preach your nonsense, seriously. Maybe you'll get lucky and a journalist will record your demise, because they don't bury or send away dissidents sentenced to death. You'll disappear off the planet, hombre :rolleyes:

In truth, you're the bigot.

Arthur Brain

Oh, whatever.

Executing apostates and homosexuals is part of their common law, and you are an atheist who supports both. Go to an Arabian country and preach your nonsense, seriously. Maybe you'll get lucky and a journalist will record your demise, because they don't bury or send away dissidents sentenced to death. You'll disappear off the planet, hombre :rolleyes:

In truth, you're the bigot.

Eh? You think an atheist supports executing apostates and homosexuals? Have you just banged your head on something?