Madists

God's Truth

The enforcement and application of the Law is not the LAW...goodness

He amplified the Law...don't look at a woman with lust means we can rape with our eyes covered? Blind men can commit adultery?

You really need to rethink some things...and some more

You have no understanding.

Tell me how you obey the Sabbath day? lol

Do you stop from working on the Sabbath? hahahahaha

I thought you said it was good to do good on the Sabbath.

God's Truth

The weekly Sabbath is an integral part of God's creation.

It was given in love and is a marker of God's people.

Believe what you want bitter root.

The Jews who worship God in truth are the root, but you are a bitter root and you are not a Jew but pretending.

Tell us how you obey the Sabbath according to God.

clefty

You are not a truth speaker. You are a bitter root and defile many.

In revelations it's "Here are they that KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD and the testimony of Jesus Christ"

You would have it "Here are they that KEPP THE 9 of the 10 COMMANDMENTS and the testimony of Jesus Christ which destroyed the Sabbath so the Father was kidding about it being for ever and Isaiah lied about Sabbath keeping up in here"

Please STOP thinking He destroyed the law...

PLEASE STOP adding to the word or removing from it...

Please accept He modeled the life we are to live...24/7

Be more like not less...

God's Truth

In revelations its "Here are they that KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD and the testimony of Jesus Christ"

You would have it "Here are they that KEPP THE 9 of the 10 COMMANDMENTS and the testimony of Jesus Christ which destroyed the Sabbath so the Father was kidding about it being for ever and Isaiah lied about Sabbath keeping up in here"

Jesus teaches us the rules and regulations for the New Covenant, and he teaches it in the part of the Bible where he comes to earth, the New Testament is the New Covenant.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exodus 31:15-17 KJV
(15) Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
(16) Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
(17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Matthew 5:18 KJV
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Worshiping days is worthless.

Why would you worship days?

The weekly Sabbath is a standing appointment with God. He is well aware whether you keep his appointment with him or are a no show.

God is not mocked, we reap what we sow.

To not be aware of God's appointment is one thing, but to know about it and deliberately stand him up is another thing.

clefty

The special days was ALWAYS a shadow.

Still are and are not worthless as they still teach and point to Him...

Just as the law is still binding and points out sin...and our need of Him...

As if it was "Sabbath was made for man...oh wait no nevermind..." Lol

clefty

Jesus teaches us the rules and regulations for the New Covenant, and he teaches it in the part of the Bible where he comes to earth, the New Testament is the New Covenant.

Yes HE EXEMPLIFIED the rules and regulations and He teaches that we pray our flight be not on a Sabbath as He expects its keeping to continue...

Of all the commandments it is the only one projected into the future after His death and resurrection even...

The first full day of the NEW COVENANT AGE was a Sabbath and He and His followers kept it...

God's Truth

What an ignorant thing to say for a defense against the scriptures that say do not let anyone judge you by a Sabbath day.

Are you advocating only observing one Sabbath day and not more?

That is what I am doing.

Jesus is the one and only Sabbath.

So tell me how are you going to keep spinning falseness about it now?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are on ignore now, mocker.

How does a mocker ever get they are doing right?
I speak GOD's truth.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.​

Poor lost, GT, still wanting to include her own righteousness because she does not believe GOD's truth.
Here's GOD's truth again for ya, GT.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.​

It's not going to disappear just because you don't want to believe it.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Believe what you want bitter root.

The Jews who worship God in truth are the root, but you are a bitter root and you are not a Jew but pretending.

Bitter root? Does name calling make you feel better? Do you build yourself up by putting down others?

The Sabbath was created for all of humanity. Jesus is its Lord and he is giving it to everyone. Some accept his gift of love, some reject him.

God's Truth

The weekly Sabbath is a standing appointment with God. He is well aware whether you keep his appointment with him or are a no show.

You are putting a day up there with Jesus!

What a mess. How many times does it have to be explained to you?

How careful do I have to keep explaining it?

Special days are a shadow.

Shadows are low.

When the Light came into the world, we observe the Light, not the shadows.

clefty

You are putting a day up there with Jesus!

What a mess. How many times does it have to be explained to you?

How careful do I have to keep explaining it?

Special days are a shadow.

Shadows are low.

When the Light came into the world, we observe the Light, not the shadows.

Observe the Light? You mean stand and stare?

God's Truth

Bitter root? Does name calling make you feel better? Do you build yourself up by putting down others?

Hahahaha does the writer of Hebrews teach us bad?

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

clefty

What an ignorant thing to say for a defense against the scriptures that say do not let anyone judge you by a Sabbath day.

Are you advocating only observing one Sabbath day and not more?

That is what I am doing.

Jesus is the one and only Sabbath.

So tell me how are you going to keep spinning falseness about it now?

There remains a Sabbath keeping for the people of God. Heb 4:9

You think Greek doesn't have its own word for rest or seventh day? Why did the author of Hebrews have to reach back into the Hebrew language and come up with sabbatismos? Because the Hebrews He wrote to would reality accept and understand that NOTHING CHANGED about the Sabbath keeping...

Joshua was not able to bring final rest for Israel that come later paradise...but for now there remains a Sabbath keeping...

All this to reject a gift...a day off...wow...

And you LOVE HIM? AS HE LOVED YOU?

God's Truth

Observe the Light? You mean stand and stare?

Shadows are on the ground when a light shines in a dark place.

The Bible says the special days and old law was a teaching tool about what was coming.

When Jesus comes the shadows disappear.

2 Peter 1:19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Let's look at the verses that say that:

So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance (body, soma) of Christ. (Colossians 2:16-17)​

The word "is" was added by translators.

The "body" of Christ observes NT teachings.

The Sabbaths lay out God's plan for humanity.

clefty

Hahahaha does the writer of Hebrews teach us bad?

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

Bitterness comes from having to be forced into doing anything...we are to WANT TO

Gratitude is our motivation to obey...

Hebrews were being cautioned not to force but be peaceful... Gentiles were being told they HAD to do certain things that they actually didn't...that creates bitterness...

If you don't want to...you ain't grateful I guess...but it is a Law 1 of the 10 nevertheless

God's Truth

Let's look at the verses that say that:

So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance (body, soma) of Christ. The word "is" was added. (Colossians 2:16-17)​

The "body" of Christ observes NT teachings.

I already explained it to you. You are not reading what I post.

Go find what I already said about it, and then I dare you to discuss it further.