Madists

God's Truth

Titus 3:5... He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

That is how you get born again.

You get washed of the sins that YOU REPENT OF.

You then are washed clean and Jesus lives in your heart.

You have a new life without any sins.

You live this new life reconciled to God. That means God is living inside you. You are reconciled to Him.

That means you have help by God Himself to live up to what you have received.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

By the righteousness of how many, GT?

How many, GT?

Jesus obeyed so that we have someone to obey.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Titus 3:5... He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

That is how you get born again.

You get washed of the sins that YOU REPENT OF.

You then are washed clean and Jesus lives in your heart.

You have a new life without any sins.

You live this new life reconciled to God. That means God is living inside you. You are reconciled to Him.

That means you have help by God Himself to live up to what you have received.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

God's Truth

Yes, and Paul received what he wrote from the Lord Jesus (Gal.1:11-12). Here is what Paul tells us about our relationship to those laws:

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth"
(Ro.10:4).​

you are like these people of whom Paul speaks who were trying to establish their own righteous:

"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God" (Ro.10:2-3).​

You just refuse to believe what the Scriptures teach on this subject and you continue tell one and all that we must establish our own righteousness.

They tried to establish their OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS AFTER Jesus came MEANS THEY wanted to keep trying to do the purification/ceremonial works to clean themselves, i.e. make themselves righteous, justified, and sanctified before God. THAT MEANS they wanted to keep doing the OLD PURIFICATION works to clean themselves INSTEAD OF believing that Jesus' blood cleans them by just believing it does.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, and Paul received what he wrote from the Lord Jesus (Gal.1:11-12). Here is what Paul tells us about our relationship to those laws:

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth"
(Ro.10:4).​

you are like these people of whom Paul speaks who were trying to establish their own righteous:
"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God" (Ro.10:2-3).​

You just refuse to believe what the Scriptures teach on this subject and you continue tell one and all that we must establish our own righteousness.
101010.gif

clefty

Go find Jesus' teachings and obey them, then you will get knowledge and understanding. That is what God says.

Ok I am back...found this...

"Pray your flight be not on the Sabbath..."

Now if Sabbath is forever everyday...well then how can we flee? now we can't flee? Do you mean to tell me He would have us die?

Jerry Shugart

Being born again happens WHEN Jesus saves you, and that is AFTER you believe and obey and that includes repenting of your sins.

No, that happens when a person believes--not after. According to the Lord Jesus His words are "spirit and Life." When a person believes then he receives "life" and when that happens he is born again:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life"
(Jn.6:63).​

God's Truth

I don't know why you want to keep misunderstanding that scripture and ignoring what I say.

Anyone who wanted to stand cleaned to come near God, they had to offer animal sacrifices, and do other things to clean themselves.

The Jews did NOT want to give up those old righteous sanctification works. They did not want to believe that Jesus will now clean them if they just believe it.

That does NOT mean we do not have to obey anything Jesus says and repent of our sins.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They tried to establish their OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS AFTER Jesus came MEANS THEY wanted to keep trying to do the purification/ceremonial works to clean themselves, i.e. make themselves righteous, justified, and sanctified before God. THAT MEANS they wanted to keep doing the OLD PURIFICATION works to clean themselves INSTEAD OF believing that Jesus' blood cleans them by just believing it does.
James 2:10 KJV
(10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know why you want to keep misunderstanding that scripture and ignoring what I say.

Anyone who wanted to stand cleaned to come near God, they had to offer animal sacrifices, and do other things to clean themselves.

The Jews did NOT want to give up those old righteous sanctification works. They did not want to believe that Jesus will now clean them if they just believe it.

That does NOT mean we do not have to obey anything Jesus says and repent of our sins.

The correct answer is right there in scripture, GT.
I even highlighted in red so you wouldn't have such a hard time seeing it.

Can you see it yet?
Or are you still trying to put two in there?

God's Truth

No, that happens when a person believes--not after. According to the Lord Jesus His words are "spirit and Life." When a person believes then he receives "life" and when that happens he is born again:

Faith alone is dead.

There are people who believe in God and Jesus their whole life and are not saved.

Do you really think that hearing alone will save you when I have shown you many scriptures that tell you different?

Tell me, have you ever expected company to come and stay at your house, and then your wife and you cleaned your home in preparation for the visitors?

Do you really think that the Father and Jesus are going to come and live inside you when you have not repented of your sins?

John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus. He came preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 1:76-80).

We are still to confess that we are sinners, and to repent, to prepare the way for Jesus Christ to live in our heart.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Paul taught the same thing that John the baptizer taught and what Jesus Christ himself taught. This is Paul speaking:

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

You were taught falseness and now you will not get rid of it no matter what Jesus says!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Bible states that you will know them by their fruit- what is the fruit of Madism?
Let's not be dishonest here- it has given birth to a bunch of judgemental people who think they are going to be beamed up in the sky in return for their adversarial existence on Earth.

You can't make a real Christian with Madism unless you borrow from traditional Christian teachings. It's only in the small manifolds of any of those churches which you will find the Spirit. They are otherwise largely daycare centers who preach feel-good sermons, who are no good to anyone other than themselves.

Jerry Shugart

Let us look at this verse again:

"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God"
(Ro.10:2-3).​

Here Paul talks about the 'righteousness of God":

"And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faithfulness of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith"
(Phil.3:9).​

That is exactly what the following verse is speaking of:

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" (2 Cor.5:21).​

You remain ignorant of this righteousness and that is why you continue to try to establish your own righteous, just like these ignorant people did:

"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God"
(Ro.10:2-3).​

God's Truth

The correct answer is right there in scripture, GT.
I even highlighted in red so you wouldn't have such a hard time seeing it.

Can you see it yet?
Or are you still trying to put two in there?

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he CHOOSES those he saves.

God did not nail obeying Him to the cross.

Jesus is the Way and he tells us how to get in him.

God's Truth

The Bible states that you will know them by their fruit- what is the fruit of Madism?
Let's not be dishonest here- it has given birth to a bunch of judgemental people who think they are going to be beamed up in the sky in return for their adversarial existence on Earth.

You can't make a real Christian with Madism unless you borrow from traditional Christian teachings. It's only in the small manifolds of any of those churches which you will find the Spirit. They are otherwise largely daycare centers who preach feel-good sermons, who are no good to anyone other than themselves.

Catholics do right by saying we have to obey, but then they do not obey.

Madists do wrong by saying we do not have to obey.

Whether or not they end up obeying is not the point. The point is if you preach against obeying Jesus and hinder those who want to be saved.

Catholics hinder people who want to be saved, and so do Madists.

Jesus tells us how to get saved.

He tells us how to prepare our hearts.

He tells us to humble ourselves, to have a forgiving heart, to repent of our sins, and to call on him for help.

God's Truth

James 2:10 KJV
(10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

James is NOT speaking of all the old law!

James was speaking of the ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Love is not harming your neighbor that is how we love our neighbors; we do no harm to them.

If you do not harm your neighbor by not murdering your neighbor, it is good and you have obeyed a commandment of do not murder.

If you do not harm your neighbor by committing adultery with your neighbor's wife, then you have obeyed another commandment.

If you do not harm your neighbor so you do not bear false witness against your neighbor, you have done right and obeyed yet another command.

If you STEAL from your neighbor, you have HARMED your neighbor, AND NOW YOU ARE GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Do you understand now? You obeyed all those commands and were doing right by loving your neighbor and not harming him...but then, you missed up on one. You did not kill your neighbor, commit adultery with his wife, you did not bear false witness against him...but you stole something from him...you have now broke one law and stole...but now you are guilty of breaking the whole law of love your neighbor because you hurt him by stealing from him.

Jerry Shugart

We know that we will be "caught up" to meet the Lord in the air, and that is exactly what Paul teaches at 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

You can't make a real Christian with Madism unless you borrow from traditional Christian teachings.

You will never convince me that Rome is correct when she teaches that no one can be saved apart from Mary.

God's Truth

Those with the MAD community do not teach that. Instead, we teach that people are saved by faith alone and our obedience follows salvation.

That is what I just said---I said you preach against obeying to be saved. Stop being confusing by saying you do not preach that and then you say you preach that!

YOU. go. against. obeying. Jesus. to. be. saved.