Madists

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you know what works the Jews used to have to do,
The whole law.
And if anyone fails at any point of the law, they are guilty of the whole law.

Galatians 3:10-12 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
(11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
(12) And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Philippians 3:9 KJV
(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

God's Truth

The whole law.
And if anyone fails at any point of the law, they are guilty of the whole law.

Galatians 3:10-12 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
(11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
(12) And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Philippians 3:9 KJV
(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

There is a NEW LAW, and it is NOT what you claim Paul preached; it is NOT "You must be careful to believe but not obey".

The New Law are the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus gave the new teachings and then shed his blood for the New Covenant.

Paul is a minister for that New Covenant.

God's Truth

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Here Paul even quotes Jesus, when Jesus walked the earth:

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Paul taught the exact same gospel/covenant.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you EVER get that Paul tells people they have done wrong by obeying Jesus?!!!!!
I never said that. You always lie about what people say.
Lying is a sin, GT.

We are saved by the righteousness and obedience of Christ, and Christ alone. Christ is the one, not you.

Romans 5:17-18 KJV
(17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift [free, ie. unearned] of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

That one ain't you, GT.

God's Truth

Gentiles were never under the Law anyway, GT.

No kidding. That is why we were WITHOUT God in the world.

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

The Gentiles were without God because they did not come into the covenant of circumcision.

Why do you keep saying we did not have to obey the old purification law when that is what kept us separate from Christ and without God?

God's Truth

I never said that. You always lie about what people say.
Lying is a sin, GT.

We are saved by the righteousness and obedience of Christ, and Christ alone. Christ is the one, not you.

Romans 5:17-18 KJV
(17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift [free, ie. unearned] of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

That one ain't you, GT.

You are going against me for saying we have to obey Jesus. Did you forget?!

God's Truth

Jesus is the WORD of God. What does His Word say? His word says to do this and not to do that...if you do not do what the word says, then it is void to you and dead.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul taught the exact same gospel/covenant.
Nope.
Things that differ are not the same.

This ....
Acts 3:21 KJV
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.​

is NOT this ....

Romans 16:25 KJV
(25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

And this .....

Matthew 10:5 KJV​
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:​

Is NOT this ....

Matthew 28:19 KJV​
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost​

God's Truth

Luke 6:46
Why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' but not do what I say?

Luke 6:47
I will show you what he is like who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them:

Romans 2:13
For it is not the hearers of the Law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be declared righteous.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is the WORD of God. What does His Word say? His word says to do this and not to do that...if you do not do what the word says, then it is void to you and dead.

Romans 5:18 KJV

Can you read that, GT?
Do you see what it says?

By the righteousness of how many, GT?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ says you will NEVER enter unless...UNLESS WHAT?

Go ahead and explain that.
The word of GOD says it is by the righteousness of one.

Why do you insist on denying that, GT?
Oh yeah, because YOU want something that YOU can boast about yourself.

GT likes to say, "Scoot over Christ so I can help with the amount of righteousness it takes to save me".
GT cannot stand that we are saved by the righteousness of Christ alone.

God's Truth

Nope.

This ....
Acts 3:21 KJV
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.​

is NOT this ....

Romans 16:25 KJV
(25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

And this .....

Matthew 10:5 KJV​
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:​

Is NOT this ....

Matthew 28:19 KJV​
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost​

You have proved nothing.

You have proved nothing except that you do not understand.

You give a scripture that speaks about will happen when Jesus comes. Jesus came and taught the lost sheep and then says ALL can come when he is crucified.

When his body died that is when and how he makes the two groups one.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Ephesians 2:15
by abolishing in His flesh the law of commandments and decrees. He did this to create in Himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

Ephesians 2:17
He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

Ephesians 2:15
by abolishing in His flesh the law of commandments and decrees. He did this to create in Himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

Ephesians 2:17
He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Colossians 3:11
Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, or free, but Christ is all and is in all.

God's Truth

The word of GOD says it is by the righteousness of one.

Why do you insist on denying that, GT?
Oh yeah, because YOU want something that YOU can boast about yourself.

GT likes to say, "Scoot over Christ so I can help with the amount of righteousness it takes to save me".
GT cannot stand that we are saved by the righteousness of Christ alone.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

That goes for EVERYONE.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ says you will NEVER enter unless...UNLESS WHAT?

Go ahead and explain that.
Unless you rely on the one with the righteousness that saved anyone.

The righteous of how many, GT?