ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"They," not "I."

Yes, the Roman army

Why did the Roman army not leave one stone left upon another?

ANSWER: " because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you"

How much plainer does the verse need to be for you?

Jesus makes it clear that the Roman army would destroy the temple because the Jews rejected Him when God the Father sent Him to them.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly. Not Christ. He hasn't returned yet.

Are you really this dense?

Jesus said the temple would be destroyed because the Jews rejected their Messiah, and you want us to believe God had nothing to do with it.

You're grasping for straws.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The entire city was not razed to the ground with not one stone left upon the other.

Again, you're grasping for straws.

Christ Jesus said the temple would be left with not one stone standing upon another. That's exactly what happened to the temple in 70AD

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Why can't you just admit you were wrong?

By constantly ignoring it, all you do is prove you were wrong.

Paul did NOT go check with the boys to see if his gospel from the risen Christ was ok to preach. What a fool you are

whitestone

I don't know.

Could have been Nero, or could have been a Jew in Jerusalem in the 60's AD.

well now the Jews didn't use roman coins they printed their own in the first revolt why would God punish them for having the image,mark,number if they revolted against Rome?

So in fact they didn't honer the government of Rome,or use their money so it wasnt in their foreheads or hands. Nevertheless if they were destroyed and as you say the end of their world its because they in fact receive the mark. see the hyperlinks to the verses in Rev. I gave when I first ask,the only ones to receive the plagues are the ones with the mark.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
well now the Jews didn't use roman coins they printed their own in the first revolt why would God punish them for having the image,mark,number if they revolted against Rome?

If you read secular history, more than half the Jews who died during the Revolt were killed by other Jews before the Romans started killing any Jews.

The Jews were killing each other, in what could be described as a civil war.

The city split into three sections.

(Rev 16:19) And the great city was divided into three parts,...

Now, let's look at how Josephus described Jerusalem shortly before 70AD:

"it so happened that the sedition at JERUSALEM was revived, and PARTED INTO THREE FACTIONS, and that one faction fought against the other; which partition in such evil cases may be said to be a good thing, and the EFFECT OF DIVINE JUSTICE.” - Josephus, Book V, Chapter 1, Section 1

Do you see how Josephus confirms the fulfillment of Rev 16:19?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So in fact they didn't honer the government of Rome,or use their money so it wasnt in their foreheads or hands. Nevertheless if they were destroyed and as you say the end of their world its because they in fact receive the mark. see the hyperlinks to the verses in Rev. I gave when I first ask,the only ones to receive the plagues are the ones with the mark.

I didn't say the beast was from Rome.

I said it could be Nero, but I also said it could have been a Jew in Jerusalem.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Remember you said that.

Your eschatology isn't much different than that of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden:

hqdefault.jpg

SB-325.jpg

7916.jpg

whitestone

If you read secular history, more than half the Jews who died during the Revolt were killed by other Jews before the Romans started killing any Jews.

The Jews were killing each other, in what could be described as a civil war.

The city split into three sections.

(Rev 16:19) And the great city was divided into three parts,...

Now, let's look at how Josephus described Jerusalem shortly before 70AD:

"it so happened that the sedition at JERUSALEM was revived, and PARTED INTO THREE FACTIONS, and that one faction fought against the other; which partition in such evil cases may be said to be a good thing, and the EFFECT OF DIVINE JUSTICE.” - Josephus, Book V, Chapter 1, Section 1

Do you see how Josephus confirms the fulfillment of Rev 16:19?

yep,Josephus,,, see thats how I knew they didn't use roman money but instead they minted their own.

So Nero if he is the beast was not who the Jews worshiped used his coins ect. nor Vespasian(in ad70) because it's provable that they rebelled.

So what mark did they take seeing that in Revelation 7:3 KJV this was held back until Gods servants were sealed. One group had Gods mark the other had the one of the beast.

So if the Jews in Jerusalem are the ones who were destroyed in 70ad and it fulfilled these things as you say "they according to scripture had to have had the mark".

musterion

Are you really this dense?

Jesus said the temple would be destroyed because the Jews rejected their Messiah, and you want us to believe God had nothing to do with it.

You're grasping for straws.

And when He was come near, He beheld the city, and wept over it . . . "And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee [in the city, not just the temple complex] one stone upon another...
The entire city was not razed to the ground with not one stone left upon the other. That's what He said would happen. That did not happen in 70.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The entire city was not razed to the ground with not one stone left upon the other. That's what He said would happen. That did not happen in 70.

Give all the scripture--

Luk 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
Luk 19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
Luk 19:43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
Luk 19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

LA