ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
but Paul the very one who is separated out and called the apostle to the gentiles goes over their heads and they confuse him with the ones sent to others,,,

No confusion, except on your end.

Paul preached the same gospel to the Gentiles that Peter preached to the Jews.

It's you who is confused. You think the same exact thing was supposed to be preached to two drastically different groups of people, or it's two different gospels.

john w

Hall of Fame
When are you going to address Luke 19?

It's funny how all you Dispies claim to know how to rightly divide, but then when you are proven wrong by a question, you just keep ignoring the question over and over again.

When are you going to address my last 50 questions, post #77 on this "The Greek" scam of yours, satanic one??

It's funny how all you satanic Preterists claim to know how to read/right/speak/understand "The Greek," to support your "doctrine," but then when you are proven wrong by a question, a fraud, a plagiarizer, you just keep ignoring the question over and over again.

See how that works, master deceiver? Now, as you have punted for 3 years, post #77:

"One mystery that Paul preached was that the Gentiles became fellow heirs with Israel in the promise of Christ Jesus.

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus."-Craigie

One more time, habitual liar Craigie, the satanic Preterist con "man," engager in sophistry. I have challenged you over 100 times in the last 3 years, 3 times in the last week, on a recent thread, on this "with Israel" deception, fraud, you continue to spam, and deceitfully assert, attempting to "spiritually" plunder the sheep/babes. Your father the devil, taught you well, in deleting from/adding to/corrupting the book, which you learned way back in Genesis.

The spineless one, as one of his numerous deceptive debating tactics in TOL, since he is so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach to understanding the book, inevitably, on every thread, will, when he is getting bloodied, picked apart, sent reeling to the canvass in the ring, besides resorting to his old reliable "Hail Mary," which his Catholicism taught him, of "Darby....Bullinger....," resorts to either:

1. Quoting another "version" of the bible, if (a) particular version(s), does/do not validate/confirm/agree with/support his satanic "doctrine," i.e., his "doctrine" determines what the word of God is, or should say. If it does not, he rummages for another bible that does, or, ...

2. "The Greek...."-Craigie Tet. hundreds of times on TOL**

Citing this non existing "The Greek," which supports his "doctrine," even though he knows no "The Greek," cannot speak/read/understand/write it, and wouldn't know the difference between a gyros, and a "Hebrew National." He is a fraud, merely plagiarizing from other "articles," that deceptively resort to this "The Greek" scam. And, again, there is no such thing as "The" Greek.

Specifically, re. his above citation of the Ephesians verse, and it's "with Israel," I've asked him to document, cite, this "The Greek," which has the word Israel in it, over, and over, and over, again.

Now, Craigie, for all of TOL to see, on your "thread,"...

Identify this "The Greek," that allegedly has the word "Israel" in it, in the Ephesians passage you cite as part of your "argument."

This should be quite easy for you, deceiver, and perverter of the gospel of Christ, since you are a "The Greek" expert, and all that jazz, and, unlike us "confused" wacko dispies/MADists, never "follow the inventions of fallible men," do you wimp?

Let's go, fraud, habitual liar.

____

**As further evidence of his deception....To wit:

"Spelling was never one of my strong points."-Craigie Tettie

The clown cites a language he does not know, this "The Greek," out of the one side of his devious wolf mouth, and, out of the other, he concedes he can't grasp English spelling.

He won't touch this, as usual.

Fraud. Snake oil sales"man."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the punk admits he is unemployed.

Nope.

What I did was prove you have absolutely no knowledge of bankruptcy and unemployment.

It's not surprising, your knowledge of the gospel that Paul preached is just as bad.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

What I did was prove you have absolutely no knowledge of bankruptcy and unemployment.

It's not surprising, your knowledge of the gospel that Paul preached is just as bad.

Nope. You are unemployed, you habitual liar, and you are lying about that, as you are with your dung "dance instructor" satanic false accusation, in "revenge" for me exposing you as a staunch "pro homosexual" advocate, since you admitted that you are one.

See how that works, Craigie pie?

Get off TOL, and instead pay attention to your dissolving "family."

And get a job, infidel. Want to compare my W-2, to yours, punk? I thought so, you satanic blowhard, satanic accuser.

whitestone

It's you who is confused. You think the same exact thing was supposed to be preached to two drastically different groups of people, or it's two different gospels.

who is the apostle to the gentiles?

whitestone

maybe your confused read what you wrote you said I believe the thing you do,,,,,,

DAN P

MADists claim to be followers of Paul.

They claim Paul was given his very own gospel (different than the one Peter taught) by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.
/QUOTE]

Hi and if was taught by the RISEN Christ , WHY do you Dis-believe what Paul wrote in Rom 16:25 ??:chuckle::chuckle

dan p:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and if was thaught by the RISEN Christ , WHY do you Dis-believe what Paul wrote in Rom 16:25 ??:chuckle::chuckle

Read Matt 13:35

Christ Jesus was the first to preach the mysteries kept hidden since the foundation of the world.

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

As we see above, Paul wasn't the first to preach the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read Matt 13:35

Christ Jesus was the first to preach the mysteries kept hidden since the foundation of the world.

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

As we see above, Paul wasn't the first to preach the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world.

Christ Himself preached His own death burial and resurrection to many before the cross occurred-- John ch 11.

Even the corrupted priests knew it--

Joh 11:49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
Joh 11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
Joh 11:51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
Joh 11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
Joh 11:53 Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

(weird)

DAN P

Hi and Matt 13:35 si " FROM / APO the foundation of the world BUT Eph 1:4 is " BEFORE /PRO " the foundation of the world !!

That means we were CHOSEN IN HIM before the creation and Israel was FROM the foundation of the world !!

The Body of Christ is FIRST , SORRY !!:chuckle::chuckle:

DAN P

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet, did you post at other boards going back 12-14 years ago?

(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Why can't you just admit you were wrong?

By constantly ignoring it, all you do is prove you were wrong.

whitestone

lets see,,, Revelation 13:15 KJV , Revelation 14:9 KJV , Revelation 19:20 KJV , Revelation 20:4 KJV ,,,,

all the plagues,all the punishment is poured out on whoever worships the image or takes the mark or has the number in their foreheads. And you tell us this happened in ad70 so whats the mark?

Right Divider

Body part
Compared to 17 years, yes.
So typical of habitual psychopathic liars.

No, Tellalie. We are NOT comparing 17 with 3 as that is NOT the question at hand here. Just like a little child caught in a lie, you try to redirect and change the subject. But Tellalie, the rest of us are adults and we will not fall for this. We will spank you and send to you your room.

You claimed that 3 YEARS is "just gotten".

Paul waited 17 years before he asked the leaders in Jerusalem if he was preaching in vain.
This is MORE proof of how childish and stupid you are (being the deceiver that you are). According to Tetelieski, Paul was boldly proclaiming the gospel for nearly TWO DECADES, when he felt like he should go CHECK to see if IT WAS CORRECT.

What a complete ignoramus you are and must think that we are too. We are not.

If you disagree that was what Paul did, then explain why Paul would preach his gospel to them in private to see if he was preaching in vain?
Paul was going to THEM to let them know what HE HAD been sent to PREACH to the heathen gentiles.

Paul did not ASK anybody ANYTHING. He TOLD them.

The "running in vain" had to do with his trip to Jerusalem and NOT his 17 YEARS of PREACHING THE GOSPEL. Only a completely brain-dead "believer" could think otherwise.
Galatians 3:6-10 KJV
[6] But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me: [7] But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; [8] (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) [9] And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision. [10] Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.​
Now listen carefully... I know that this is NOT one of your strengths. THEY added NOTHING to PAUL, but CONTRARIWISE (that means the OPPOSITE), PAUL ADDED SOMETHING TO THEM.

So go crawl back into that hole where you belong and leave us believers alone.

musterion

(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

"They," not "I."

Also...
And when He was come near, He beheld the city, and wept over it . . . "And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee [in the city, not just the temple complex] one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
The entire city was not razed to the ground with not one stone left upon the other.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet, when Israel was destroyed ad70,,what was the mark of the beast they took to buy and sell?

The mark of the beast was on their right hands or foreheads.

This isn't literal.

What it means is unless you worshiped the beast with your mind/thoughts (foreheads) or with your actions (hand) you couldn't buy or sell anything.