ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Is that seriously your answer?

Are you now taking the position that what happened in 70AD was just a really, really close fulfillment of Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13, but not 100% the fulfillment?

I have seen this position before.

You do know that not many of your fellow MADists take this position?

Are you 100% positive this is the position you want to take?

C'mon mystery boy? Do you need more time to think this one out?

musterion

Is that seriously your answer?

Are you now taking the position that what happened in 70AD was just a really, really close fulfillment of Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13, but not 100% the fulfillment?

I have seen this position before.

You do know that not many of your fellow MADists take this position?

Are you 100% positive this is the position you want to take?

C'mon mystery boy? Do you need more time to think this one out?

Your view is proven false. Christ said the city -- all of it -- would be utterly razed. It wasn't. Repent.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Since ol' Joe means so much to Tettles.

But Christ predicted:

Josephus wrote that Rome did not reduce the city to "not one stone upon another," as Christ predicted the entire city would be.

That means it didn't happen in 70.

Tet and preterism are hereby refuted as false.

Great post Musterion, that convinces me that Tettles is wrong

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
one other thing tet this "great tribulation" do you see it as fulfilled in ad70?

Yes, by all accounts over 1 million Jews died between 66AD - 70AD

And, it was't pretty. Mothers were roasting their children and then eating them, and the Romans were making street lights out of Jews by lighting them on fire and placing them on top of poles.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your view is proven false. Christ said the city would be utterly razed. It wasn't. Repent.

One last chance mystery boy.....

Are you sure you want to claim that what happened in 70AD had nothing to do with Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13?

musterion

One last chance mystery boy.....

Are you sure you want to claim that what happened in 70AD had nothing to do with Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13?

Josephus wrote that the whole city was not reduced to the point of not one stone standing on another, as Christ said it would be according to the prophecy YOU posted first. Some Jews continued to scrape out an existence there. Neither Christ nor Josephus support you. They never did.

Repent.

whitestone

Yes, by all accounts over 1 million Jews died between 66AD - 70AD

And, it was't pretty. Mothers were roasting their children and then eating them, and the Romans were making street lights out of Jews by lighting them on fire and placing them on top of poles.

and see thats a curious thing to think. In scripture Revelation 7:14 KJV ,,, Matthew 24:9 KJV the ones who go through a "great tribulation" are "believing Christians" that is he says "for my names sake",,,,"washed in the blood of the lamb"

But you equate the great tribulation to the unbelieving Jews who died in Jerusalem during the revolt. How is it that they died "for my names sake(JESUS) or washed them selves in the blood of the lamb?

musterion

Tet's now off looking for fresh sources of false info to keep him from having to repent.

Slap the mat, Tettles. You're done.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and see thats a curious thing to think. In scripture Revelation 7:14 KJV ,,, Matthew 24:9 KJV the ones who go through a "great tribulation" are "believing Christians" that is he says "for my names sake",,,,"washed in the blood of the lamb"

But you equate the great tribulation to the unbelieving Jews who died in Jerusalem during the revolt. How is it that they died "for my names sake(JESUS) or washed them selves in the blood of the lamb?

Matt 24:9 has nothing to do with Rev 7:14.

In Luke 21, Jesus warned the Christian Jews that when they saw Jerusalem surrounded, they were to flee to the hills.

Moreover, Jesus warned the Christian Jews not to go to the city after they saw it surrounded

(Luke 21:20-21) “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet's now off looking for fresh sources of false info to keep him from having to repent.

Slap the mat, Tettles. You're done.

I'm trying my best not to laugh at you.

In less than 24 hours you completely changed your position on the destruction of the temple from bad to worse.

Tell me mystery boy, are any of the magnificent stones from 30AD still part of any buildings or walls in Jerusalem today?

whitestone

Matt 24:9 has nothing to do with Rev 7:14.

In Luke 21, Jesus warned the Christian Jews that when they saw Jerusalem surrounded, they were to flee to the hills.

Moreover, Jesus warned the Christian Jews not to go to the city after they saw it surrounded

(Luke 21:20-21) “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city.

so you think the words "out of the great tribulation" in Revelation 7:14 KJV is a miss-interpretation?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm trying my best not to laugh at you.

In less than 24 hours you completely changed your position on the destruction of the temple from bad to worse.

Tell me mystery boy, are any of the magnificent stones from 30AD still part of any buildings or walls in Jerusalem today?

yes

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
so you think the words "out of the great tribulation" in Revelation 7:14 KJV is a miss-interpretation?

I think many Christian Jews were killed during the Great Tribulation.

Jesus made it clear it was going to be tough:

(Matt 24:19-20) How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yep,,,how can they be washed in the blood of the lamb,,die for Jesus name sake after the rapture?

There is no such thing as a rapture.

You won't find "rapture" anywhere in the Bible.

It was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Before Darby, you won't find any mention of a rapture in all of Christendome.