ECT MADists don't follow Paul

whitestone

I think many Christian Jews were killed during the Great Tribulation.

Jesus made it clear it was going to be tough:

(Matt 24:19-20) How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

first there's a "great tribulation" rev.7:14 then there's others who follow Revelation 6:11 KJV . But do you see the distinction between Jews who deny Jesus(Jerusalem siege) and great trib. (christian)? do you see that the siege could not have fulfilled this?

musterion

Luke 19:41, 44 -- Christ says all of Jerusalem will be left with not one stone upon another.

Luke 21:5-6 -- Christ says the temple will be left with not one stone upon another.

Two different predictions.

The second happened.

The first has not.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as a rapture.

You won't find "rapture" anywhere in the Bible.

It was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Before Darby, you won't find any mention of a rapture in all of Christendome.

That's hilarious, because it's written. It came from GOD and this is what God says -

1 Thessalonians 4:14-15 KJV - 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV -

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
first there's a "great tribulation" rev.7:14 then there's others who follow Revelation 6:11 KJV . But do you see the distinction between Jews who deny Jesus(Jerusalem siege) and great trib. (christian)? do you see that the siege could not have fulfilled this?

The Great Tribulation happened to the Jews from 66AD - 70AD. It first took place in Judaea, and then Jerusalem.

The opening of the Six Seals in Revelation describe the wrath of God on the Jews and Judaea, and Jerusalem.

Rev 7 speaks of Christian Jews who came out of the Great Tribulation.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "do you see that the siege could not have fulfilled this?"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Great Tribulation happened to the Jews from 66AD - 70AD. It first took place in Judaea, and then Jerusalem.

The opening of the Six Seals in Revelation describe the wrath of God on the Jews and Judaea, and Jerusalem.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "do you see that the siege could not have fulfilled this?"

There are stones from 30 AD that were not toppled - what say you ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's hilarious, because it's written. It came from GOD and this is what God says -

1 Thessalonians 4:14-15 KJV - 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV -

You should really do a study of 1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians.

The phrase "the coming of the Lord" is found three times in 1 & 2 Thessalonians. Yet, Darby Followers such as yourself claim that two of the times the phrase refers to the rapture, but the other time it refers to the second coming of Christ (really the third time if you're a Dispy).

That's preposterous.

Dispensationalism is a mess. Like I said, not one person taught the rapture before John Nelson Darby.

musterion

Tettles is already on record from several months ago saying the remains of the wall that Jews now cry at didn't count towards the destruction of the temple; that it was a separate structure. If one accepts that, it must count against the destruction of Jerusalem as a whole. It's apparently one of the chunks that Josephus said was left standing, showing that the prediction in Luke 19 has not happened yet. If it had, nothing from that era would have remained.

That means prophecy regarding Israel has yet to be fulfilled, which Tettles cannot abide.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yep, we had this discussion before, I believe in the rapture you do not,,,

I know, all Darby Followers believe in the rapture.

Nobody but Darby Followers believe in a rapture.

You won't find any other Christians other than Darby Followers who believe in a rapture.

Probably because it was Darby who invented the rapture.

Kind of like how only Mormons believe in the Book of Mormon.

whitestone

the Christians went over the hills and down into the valley to Pella remember?

in the city of Jerusalem were those who did not pay head to the warning and were "not christian/awaited another Messiah".

So it does not fulfill a great tribulation where Christians are dying for their testimony of Jesus "my names sake",,,nor are they washed in the blood of the lamb that they do not believe in.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tettles is already on record from several months ago saying the remains of the wall that Jews now cry at didn't count towards the destruction of the temple.

I never said that.

That wall that Christ rejecting Jews now cry at today has noting to do with the Second Temple.

HINT: Go back and read Josephus' account of what Jerusalem looked like after the destruction.

Let me know if Josephus describes a 62 foot high wall?

whitestone

I know, all Darby Followers believe in the rapture.

Nobody but Darby Followers believe in a rapture.

You won't find any other Christians other than Darby Followers who believe in a rapture.

Probably because it was Darby who invented the rapture.

Kind of like how only Mormons believe in the Book of Mormon.

was Irenaeus a Darby follower,was Paul?