ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Interplanner

Interplanner and their lot all think "the gospel" is the end all be all.

It is not. It is only the ticket to the game being played inside; where the stakes are way higher than just residents.

Inside, the stakes are real estate - who will reign over all creation, in the end.

Stakes the "one size fits all" gospel crowd, forever stuck in the milk of preschool that is this gospel of theirs, ever remains oblivious too, nowhere even near ready for the meat that is Mid-Acts.

That is completely mistaken Danoh. I don't think you know what justification by Christ is. It is never left at the beginning, for sure. But have a look at Heb 5:13. Solid food is the teaching about the righteousness of Christ, the man with the indestructible life, 7:16. So much for you entrance gate candy theory. You try to declare something elemental when you don't understand it.

Christ (as the Gospel) is the icon of the Godhead, Col 1.

Christ (as the Gospel) is the last communication of God after all the other methods, Heb 1:1-4 and 2:1-4. Good luck finding something over the top of that.

Danoh

That is completely mistaken Danoh. I don't think you know what justification by Christ is. It is never left at the beginning, for sure. But have a look at Heb 5:13. Solid food is the teaching about the righteousness of Christ, the man with the indestructible life, 7:16. So much for you entrance gate candy theory. You try to declare something elemental when you don't understand it.

Christ (as the Gospel) is the last communication of God after all the other methods, Heb 1:1-4 and 2:1-4. Good luck finding something over the top of that.

Lol - play nice or keep getting exposed for the books based fraud you are...:rotfl:

Your problem, Interplanner is that you have wasted decades in the writings of men supposedly about the Bible. You come away from all that concluding you know what's what.

Fact is you are Biblically illiterate - your every post littered with someone else's conclusions along with a dash of your own based on said conclusions.

You consistently misquote Scripture references while very adept at talking the endless histories you continue to waste your time in.

I know you alright - you are a carbon copy of countless others just like you.

But it is too late for you to see this obvious problem.

Cross Reference

Lol - play nice or keep getting exposed for the books based fraud you are...:rotfl:

Your problem, Interplanner is that you have wasted decades in the writings of men supposedly about the Bible. You come away from all that concluding you know what's what.

Fact is you are Biblically illiterate - your every post littered with someone else's conclusions along with a dash of your own based on said conclusions.

You consistently misquote Scripture references while very adept at talking the endless histories you continue to waste your time in.

I know you alright - you are a carbon copy of countless others just like you.

But it is too late for you to see this obvious problem.

What's your excuse? Whose books are you reading that have swayed you to believe what you do?

Right Divider

Body part

One of the problems is that your interpretation leaves out important DETAILS. This is how most people do it today. Just stick with the story and ignore what it actually says.

Hebrews was written to the Hebrews for a reason and those early verses/chapters that you quote have important DETAILS that you ignore.

Heb 1:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, (1:2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Right off the bat it tells us that it's written to HIS PEOPLE (Jesus'). Of course, you and most others make yourselves part of the US, even though you're not.

Yes indeed, let's READ Hebrews 2:1-4 KJV

Heb 2:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:1) Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let [them] slip. (2:2) For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; (2:3) How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard [him]; (2:4) God also bearing [them] witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Again this is talking about Israel's history AND Jesus in His earthly ministry to Israel.

Since the vast majority of "Churchianity" has either cancelled or taken over Israel's role (vain attempts that they are), it's no wonder that you all try to steal Hebrews.

Interplanner

One of the problems is that your interpretation leaves out important DETAILS. This is how most people do it today. Just stick with the story and ignore what it actually says.

Hebrews was written to the Hebrews for a reason and those early verses/chapters that you quote have important DETAILS that you ignore.

Heb 1:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, (1:2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Right off the bat it tells us that it's written to HIS PEOPLE (Jesus'). Of course, you and most others make yourselves part of the US, even though you're not.

Yes indeed, let's READ Hebrews 2:1-4 KJV

Heb 2:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:1) Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let [them] slip. (2:2) For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; (2:3) How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard [him]; (2:4) God also bearing [them] witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Again this is talking about Israel's history AND Jesus in His earthly ministry to Israel.

Since the vast majority of "Churchianity" has either cancelled or taken over Israel's role (vain attempts that they are), it's no wonder that you all try to steal Hebrews.

SO you are 2P2P and that's "their" program. Darn, I was just starting to enjoy the liberation from the FEAR OF DEATH. I'll have to junk that now. Oh, and then there's the futility of worshipping God through a shadow system. I'll head straight back, because such graduation does not apply to me. I don't get the reality in Christ, just the shadow system. Got it.

Thanks for the details. I'm informed now.

Right Divider

Body part
SO you are 2P2P and that's "their" program. Darn, I was just starting to enjoy the liberation from the FEAR OF DEATH. I'll have to junk that now. Oh, and then there's the futility of worshipping God through a shadow system. I'll head straight back, because such graduation does not apply to me. I don't get the reality in Christ, just the shadow system. Got it.

Thanks for the details. I'm informed now.
Wow.... what a moron!

You read people's posts with the same blinders as you read the scripture.

Interplanner

I ignore insults as simply indicating what you are. You obviously don't have or can't express a textual reason. Seriously, how much of Hebrews are we supposed to splice out with tweezers. Yes, the Jews alone were the ones warned about the DofJ there. But we all have to remember that the NT writers were mostly very sure that the end of the world would take place right after the DofJ. Mk, Mt and Peter allowed for delay, but Paul doesn't hint of a delay after the DofJ anywhere.

The material must be read that way.

Right Divider

Body part
I ignore insults as simply indicating what you are. You obviously don't have or can't express a textual reason. Seriously, how much of Hebrews are we supposed to splice out with tweezers. Yes, the Jews alone were the ones warned about the DofJ there. But we all have to remember that the NT writers were mostly very sure that the end of the world would take place right after the DofJ. Mk, Mt and Peter allowed for delay, but Paul doesn't hint of a delay after the DofJ anywhere.

The material must be read that way.
I don't propose "slicing it out with tweezers", but simply understanding it IN ITS CONTEXT. Something which you are apparently unable to do.

I did "express a textual reason" but you are too dumb to even notice.

Danoh

Wow.... what a moron!

You read people's posts with the same blinders as you read the scripture.

Its not what all that wasted time in academia has taught him any of that means.

Though passages like those you even highlighted should tell him who's books we've been reading - the Scriptures - those passages are simply not visible to him; his eyes have long since been covered over by the spiritual stupor that taking academia above the Scripture results in.

How many times now has he been told that the salvation in Romans 11:26 is not referring to a theocracy?

And yet he continues to beat the air against this own fool notion of his that we are asserting otherwise.

But talk about the vail over the eyes of others he is so the expert at.

As you said; as Paul says it in Gal. 3:1 - what a moron.

Interplanner

I don't propose "slicing it out with tweezers", but simply understanding it IN ITS CONTEXT. Something which you are apparently unable to do.

I did "express a textual reason" but you are too dumb to even notice.

Then you have to give a detail about context that you think is missed. I don't see one and I don't see a significant detail in the context that has been missed.

I would like to introduce to you something about Christianity. "If you are 'angry with your brother, you will be subject to judgement. If you use a term of contempt, you are answerable to the Sanhedrin, but if you say 'you fool' you will be in danger of the fire of hell." Mt 5:22. I'm referring of course to 'moron' and 'too dumb.' You are saying that about me or others as a person, right? Not about a specific point.

Back to the "us" of Heb. 1. Is that your specific point? Well, I countered with material from Hebrews. And if that's not enough, you may be interested to know almost the same thing is found in Col. 1. There seems to be a deep unity between Col and Heb (for ex., shadow to reality in Col 2), and anyway, too many things from Hebrews applies to all people. 'The marriage bed is to be kept undefiled.' Jews only? Hmm?

--Inter the Moron

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
RD,
the question was whether kingdom meant a geographic area or a period of rule. Also, it has been shown many times that there are a number of great side effects to the Gospel but that does not qualify them as the 'euangelion' about grace. Jesus did not offer a geographic area that would be 'millenial' and then withdraw it. He wasn't going to set one up. He did do signs and wonders to underwrite his authority, of course. But there are no 'side effects' that were the permanent intended target or display. Only the grace of God in forgiveness that was based on his sacrifice, his ransom for many.

John 1:1-3 KJV - John 1:14 KJV -
It always was the Gospel that belongs to God's reign which began, but the content of the Gospel was not the reign.

the content of the gospel is God's Word

Interplanner

the content of the gospel is God's Word

I disagree. there are many declarations in the Word of God that are not the Gospel. For ex., Ps. 119:73. Your hands made me and formed me. That is not the Gospel. Neither is anything about Israel as such. The Gospel is that God offers to justify us from our debt of sin because of what Christ Jesus has done.

Cross Reference

I disagree. there are many declarations in the Word of God that are not the Gospel. For ex., Ps. 119:73. Your hands made me and formed me. That is not the Gospel. Neither is anything about Israel as such. The Gospel is that God offers to justify us from our debt of sin because of what Christ Jesus has done.

But it does explain the gospel, doesn't it. Your approach to understanding any of the gospel seems to first search the preverbial fly dirt out of the pepper. Why? Did not God make man?

Interplanner

But it does explain the gospel, doesn't it. Your approach to understanding any of the gospel seems to first search the preverbial fly dirt out of the pepper. Why? Did not God make man?

Yes, there are many doctrines which support the meaning of the Gospel. Without them its message is meaningless. That does not make them the unique message which Paul protected by declaring anathemas in Gal 1. They are true and pre-evangelistic but they are not the Gospel. The Gospel is that the righteousness of God (which justifies those who believe) has now appeared, etc., as in Rom 3:21.

Cross Reference

Yes, there are many doctrines which support the meaning of the Gospel. Without them its message is meaningless. That does not make them the unique message which Paul protected by declaring anathemas in Gal 1. They are true and pre-evangelistic but they are not the Gospel. The Gospel is that the righteousness of God (which justifies those who believe) has now appeared, etc., as in.

In this, "appeared" does not add up to being "revelation" truth, which the gospel is per, Rom 3:21 KJV is all about to that righteous one who needs to know this God he has lived unto. That is why this part is so important because it pre-empts and gives direction, puts substance to our understanding from the OT. "being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets". [Witnessed as in that which is lived out unto God.]

OMT: There is one Doctrine that explains the gospel __ It is by Jesus Christ and ALL that He "revealed" from Himself of God and the soul of man to be lived out as intended by God., while on Earth..

Last edited:

Interplanner

CR wrote:
In this, "appeared" does not add up to being "revelation" truth, which the gospel is per, Rom 3:21 KJV is all about to that righteous one who needs to know this God he has lived unto.

I'm sorry CR, but I simply cannot follow what you are saying here.

The usual understanding of 'appeared' is that it was known it was coming from the OT but was now actually seen or manifested in the event of Christ. It wasn't unknown before, but they didn't know exactly what would happen.

Cross Reference

CR wrote:
In this, "appeared" does not add up to being "revelation" truth, which the gospel is per, Rom 3:21 KJV is all about to that righteous one who needs to know this God he has lived unto.

I'm sorry CR, but I simply cannot follow what you are saying here.

The usual understanding of 'appeared' is that it was known it was coming from the OT but was now actually seen or manifested in the event of Christ. It wasn't unknown before, but they didn't know exactly what would happen.

Manifested as by revelation truth from the printed page or, the other way around, revelation is by the manifest presence of the Lord. When discussing Jesus for our understanding, revelation can only be the way, i.e., that which is by the manifest presence of God by the Holy Spirit. To study the word is to worship the Word. Those that do do so receive to their soul by their spirit by it being in union with God's. That is when the scripture jumps off the page. . .;)cf 1Pet 1:22 KJV.

Kindly re-read my previous quote because I added to it.

Interplanner

In this, "appeared" does not add up to being "revelation" truth, which the gospel is per, Rom 3:21 KJV is all about to that righteous one who needs to know this God he has lived unto. That is why this part is so important because it pre-empts and gives direction, puts substance to our understanding from the OT. "being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets". [Witnessed as in that which is lived out unto God.]

OMT: There is one Doctrine that explains the gospel __ It is by Jesus Christ and ALL that He "revealed" from Himself of God and the soul of man to be lived out as intended by God., while on Earth..

The Gospel is not something we live out. It is an event like the Battle of Tours or the sinking of the Titannic. It means certain things in history and of course in the relation of God to men. In theology, Rom 3 is saying that it is as though the eschaton (the final day) has leaped ahead and can be virtually tasted and participated in, because the justice of God was enacted in the Gospel. The Judge of All became the Judged of All. To save us from our debt of sin.

Right Divider

Body part
Then you have to give a detail about context that you think is missed. I don't see one and I don't see a significant detail in the context that has been missed.

I would like to introduce to you something about Christianity. "If you are 'angry with your brother, you will be subject to judgement. If you use a term of contempt, you are answerable to the Sanhedrin, but if you say 'you fool' you will be in danger of the fire of hell." Mt 5:22. I'm referring of course to 'moron' and 'too dumb.' You are saying that about me or others as a person, right? Not about a specific point.

Back to the "us" of Heb. 1. Is that your specific point? Well, I countered with material from Hebrews. And if that's not enough, you may be interested to know almost the same thing is found in Col. 1. There seems to be a deep unity between Col and Heb (for ex., shadow to reality in Col 2), and anyway, too many things from Hebrews applies to all people. 'The marriage bed is to be kept undefiled.' Jews only? Hmm?

--Inter the Moron
You are very typical with your TOTAL misunderstanding of what you're being told. Let me make it CLEAR to you that MAD does NOT (as most accusers seem to think) claim that NOTHING in a book like Hebrews or MML&J is applicable TODAY. Some the things that Jesus taught during His time on earth are UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES and are always applicable. This would also apply to the other Hebrew epistles.

Having said that, why would YOU think that the book with the name HEBREWS is ALL for YOU? In Matthew, did you notice that Jesus would not even answer the Canaanite woman a SINGLE WORD until she acknowledged her position as a DOG to ISRAEL? Did you happen to notice that this is exactly in line with the promises made to Abraham in Genesis 12?

Since you refuse to understand the differences in God's revelation throughout history, you are going to continue to be confused and ignorant.

As a bonus, have you ever noticed the ordering of the books in the so-called NT? Why are Paul's epistles segregated from the Hebrew epistles? There is a reason that it's put that way.