ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Cross Reference

The Gospel is not something we live out.

You couldn't be more WRONG. The "living it" is how one is conformed to His image. Abiding in Him is to "live it out" through your finger tips, just as He did. By Him through the life of His discipes is how the "Gospel" is advanced. Adam had his day now it is the day Jesus Christ for procreating man for the Glory of God.

Danoh

You couldn't be more WRONG. The "living it" is how one is conformed to His image. Abiding in Him is to "live it out" through your finger tips, just as He did. By Him through the life of His discipes is how the "Gospel" is advanced. Adam had his day now it is the day Jesus Christ for procreating man for the Glory of God.

I seriously doubt he was discounting that in the way you are reading into his words there; as it is not a theme within his various posts.

Rather; he was looking at another aspect of it; at its opening credits, if you will.

As in a film opening with a massive explosion the impact of which is then explored.

As he posted to "Faither" in his right disagreement with him "We love Him because He first loved us."

There it is that one time "Titanic" cause, and its intended effect; both in one passage.

He is off in other areas, not on this one.

He is a brother loved in the Lord because of this one.

Now to get back to gettin on him about the other stuff, lol.

Cross Reference

I seriously doubt he was discounting that in the way you are reading into his words there; as it is not a theme within his various posts.

Rather; he was looking at another aspect of it; at its opening credits, if you will.

As in a film opening with a massive explosion the impact of which is then explored.

As he posted to "Faither" in his right disagreement with him "We love Him because He first loved us."

There it is that one time "Titanic" cause, and its intended effect; both in one passage.

He is off in other areas, not on this one.

He is a brother loved in the Lord because of this one.

Now to get back to gettin on him about the other stuff, lol.

That is to your lack, not mine.

Interplanner

You are very typical with your TOTAL misunderstanding of what you're being told. Let me make it CLEAR to you that MAD does NOT (as most accusers seem to think) claim that NOTHING in a book like Hebrews or MML&J is applicable TODAY. Some the things that Jesus taught during His time on earth are UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES and are always applicable. This would also apply to the other Hebrew epistles.

Having said that, why would YOU think that the book with the name HEBREWS is ALL for YOU? In Matthew, did you notice that Jesus would not even answer the Canaanite woman a SINGLE WORD until she acknowledged her position as a DOG to ISRAEL? Did you happen to notice that this is exactly in line with the promises made to Abraham in Genesis 12?

Since you refuse to understand the differences in God's revelation throughout history, you are going to continue to be confused and ignorant.

As a bonus, have you ever noticed the ordering of the books in the so-called NT? Why are Paul's epistles segregated from the Hebrew epistles? There is a reason that it's put that way.

The Canaanite woman thing sounds like he's trying to reinforce that doesn't it? But that's not how it ends up! He validates faith over all. "More faith than anyone in Israel!" Guess what that means!

You are unwittingly 2P2P and haven't examined it. Why would Paul write Gal 3:17? Because it is THE problem of Biblical theology; it affects everything both directions!

Right Divider

Body part
The Canaanite woman thing sounds like he's trying to reinforce that doesn't it? But that's not how it ends up! He validates faith over all. "More faith than anyone in Israel!" Guess what that means!
It means that you do not understand the story in the slightest.

Jesus would not say EVEN ONE WORD to her UNTIL she admitted her position as a DOG to Israel's TABLE!

You are unwittingly 2P2P and haven't examined it. Why would Paul write Gal 3:17? Because it is THE problem of Biblical theology; it affects everything both directions!
Unwittingly? LOL

No I DECLARE it LOUDLY.

So more history lessons from Paul confuses you into thinking that you're Israel?

Danoh

The Canaanite woman thing sounds like he's trying to reinforce that doesn't it? But that's not how it ends up! He validates faith over all. "More faith than anyone in Israel!" Guess what that means!...

That's about the size of it within IP's "system" - the practice of "guess what that means..."

Here is the actual gist of that event and what the Lord meant about that women's faith in contrast to what should have been Israel's faith...

Romans 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

That Gentile woman had shown up Israel!

2:28 and 2:29 are about 2:24 and 2:25 - are about their (the Jews') failure.

Priding themselves on their being "called Jews" and its' "advantage" before God; they were anything but "Jews" the "salvation of" God "was of" Rom. 2:17; Rom. 3:1-2; John 4:22.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

You told us to guess what that means without telling us what you think that means much less making a logical progression from evidence to conclusion.

Interplanner

You told us to guess what that means without telling us what you think that means much less making a logical progression from evidence to conclusion.

That the end of the matter is that he was looking for faith! He found more in her than anyone in Israel. One program: faith in Christ. He is not 2P2P. 'There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, slave or free, male or female, because you are in Christ'

Right Divider

Body part
That the end of the matter is that he was looking for faith! He found more in her than anyone in Israel. One program: faith in Christ. He is not 2P2P. 'There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, slave or free, male or female, because you are in Christ'
Once AGAIN you need to study what God has done THROUGHOUT history.

What you quoted from PAUL is doctrine for the dispensation of the grace of God. During this DotGoG, there is no difference, BUT there ONCE WAS.

Lev 20:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:24) But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people.

Cross Reference

Once AGAIN you need to study what God has done THROUGHOUT history.

What you quoted from PAUL is doctrine for the dispensation of the grace of God. During this DotGoG, there is no difference, BUT there ONCE WAS.

(20:24) But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people.

A distinction birthed in crapolla, the cockles of your mind.

Cross Reference

It's right there in the SCRIPTURE. You are incredible and willfully stupid.

Scripture, you say? It's not in my KJV or any other translation I read. What Bible you got? Some off the wall fast edition paperback, I'll bet. Gotta be something of that sort because of the twist you put on your reasoning that doesn't add up.

The truth of it all lies in what you labeled as, "bather". If you don't see it, check your spiritual pulse. I seriously doubt you will find one. In Fact, you have probably already assessed you have done.

Right Divider

Body part
Scripture, you say? It's not in my KJV or any other translation I read. What Bible you got? Some off the wall fast edition paperback, I'll bet. Gotta be something of that sort because of the twist you put on your reasoning that doesn't add up.

The truth of it all lies in what you labeled as, "bather". If you don't see it, check your spiritual pulse. I seriously doubt you will find one. In Fact, you have probably already assessed you have done.
Poor little CR. You have so many problems understanding simple things. The VERSION of the Bible that I was using is CLEARLY SHOWN right there where I QUOTED it. I don't try to hide it nor do I use "some off the wall" blah blah blah.

It's the Authorized King James Version/Pure Cambridge Edition, is that so hard?

Does it look any different that THIS?
Lev 20:24 (KJV)
Add this too.
Lev 20:26 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:26) And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD [am] holy, and have severed you from [other] people, that ye should be mine.

Lev 20:26 (KJV)
(20:26) And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD [am] holy, and have severed you from [other] people, that ye should be mine.

Apparently YOU don't have a KJV nor any sense at all.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Poor little CR. You have so many problems understanding simple things. The VERSION of the Bible that I was using is CLEARLY SHOWN right there where I QUOTED it. I don't try to hide it nor do I use "some off the wall" blah blah blah.

It's the Authorized King James Version/Pure Cambridge Edition, is that so hard?

Does it look any different that THIS?
Lev 20:24 (KJV)
Add this too.
Lev 20:26 (AKJV/PCE)

Lev 20:26 (KJV)

Apparently YOU don't have a KJV nor any sense at all.

You're a bore, an ignorant one who has had six quarts of stupid poured on him.. I'd rather pound sand then to continue with you in your line of silliness.

Right Divider

Body part
You're a bore, an ignorant one who has had six quarts of stupid poured on him.. I'd rather pound sand then to continue with you in your line of silliness.
CR, your stupidity is on record here on TOL for all to see.

Rather than "pound sand" you should stop posting here. You cannot even intelligently engage in a discussion here.

The mere fact that you could not even see what translation that I was quoting from (nor apparently find the text in "any bible") shows that you're more interested in your story than the facts of scripture.

This was why I put you on the "confused list". I think that you need an upgrade.

P.S. Why did you even bother quoting my post if you were not going to reply to its CONTENT and instead just go on your stupid diatribe?

Cross Reference

CR, your stupidity is on record here on TOL for all to see.

Rather than "pound sand" you should stop posting here. You cannot even intelligently engage in a discussion here.

The mere fact that you could not even see what translation that I was quoting from (nor apparently find the text in "any bible") shows that you're more interested in your story than the facts of scripture.

This was why I put you on the "confused list". I think that you need an upgrade.

P.S. Why did you even bother quoting my post if you were not going to reply to its CONTENT and instead just go on your stupid diatribe?

Because I like you.