ECT MADists don't follow Paul

musterion

Tettles.

If we disps (JohnW, Gros, RD, DanW and myself, and others) believe what I posted above and ALSO believe Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose the third day to justify us before God, and you believe that we're saved, then all your opposition to disp'ism really means nothing. We're still saved...in error, maybe, but saved.

If we believe all that - including the Gospel of grace - but despite that you think we're not saved, then you are making something other than the Gospel of grace the means of salvation, that shows you believe a false gospel and are damned.

That's what we believe, so tell the truth. Do you believe we are saved, even though we believe God will once again deal with Israel as He did before? Yes or no.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
if you believe we are saved,,,

still hope for "what", while we are still alive?

There are two camps regarding this issue.

One camp says all believers are equal, and will be all equal in heaven.

The other camp says there will be a hierarchy in heaven based on the amount of rewards a believer receives when he/she goes to heaven.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just in case you don't know if you're a sinner or not, let me give you a law that proves you are a sinner:

(Deut 22:5) A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

So, that OT Deuteronomy passage no longer applies, punk, since "the law was nailed to the cross/abolished at the cross?

Is that how you and our "domestic partner" justify how you dress, in those parades?

musterion

I guess that you've never read about the patience of God.

I don't know how aware someone can be of God's patience if he thinks He took direct, personal vengeance on Israel during what He declared to be a dispensation of grace. That just doesn't add up, and I cannot fathom it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How could Paul be a good minister of Christ if he waited for 17 YEARS to do his "fact checking"? What if he had been wrong for 17 YEARS?

First off, you are assuming Gal 2:2 is the same as Acts 15

Secondly, you are adding 14 years to 3 years, when the 14 years could be from the beginning, meaning 17 years is wrong.

Gal 2:2 was a private meeting. Acts 15 is a public meeting.

whitestone

The other camp says there will be a hierarchy in heaven based on the amount of rewards a believer receives when he/she goes to heaven.

rewards for doing what?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know how aware someone can be of God's patience if he thinks He took direct, personal vengeance on Israel during what He declared to be a dispensation of grace. I really don't.

(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.

What does the highlighted part mean?

musterion

(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.

What does the highlighted part mean?

It does not mean that Christ Himself, in the form of the Roman army, slaughtered and raped and burned Jews.

musterion

You have the same basic problem as Calvinists: a low, blasphemous view of God that denies what He said about this dispensation of grace.

john w

Hall of Fame
I already answered.

IMO, you guys are saved, but will be like a man who escapes a fire.

(1 Cor 3:15) If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames.

But there's still hope for you, you're still alive.

You have to time to let go of Darby's false teachings, and embrace the truth.

There you go, again, TOL audience. His satanic Preterism, asserts, again, on record, that one .....

Can "slap" the "face" of Christ Jesus, and what He accomplished on the cross regarding sin, and assert that " Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough," ...

And yet, they are STILL SAVED, while they are doing that, and never changing their minds on that .

Satanic, for all to view-again.

"Can one affirm that God is going to draw the Jews(the believing remnant) back to the Promised Land ,and claim God still has a plan with certain remnant of the nation Israel, and thus "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and thus assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough," AND STILL BE SAVED?"

musterion

The closer the questions get to the content of the saving Gospel, the more evasive and quiet Tettles gets. Every time.

Wonder why that is.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I'm 65 as of yesterday. I have NEVER heard anything about some
hierarchy in Heaven according to ones works??? Did you just make
that up or what??? I really don't believe you should be on a Christian
forum. Your brain is filled to capacity with, Religious Science Fiction.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It does not mean that Christ Himself, in the form of the Roman army, slaughtered and raped and burned Jews.

I never said it was "Christ Himself"

Here is what God said:

(Zech 14:2) I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.

Notice the first word in the verse is "I"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The closer the questions get to the content of the saving Gospel, the more evasive and quiet Tettles gets. Every time.

Wonder why that is.

I highly doubt TeT is a member of the Body of Christ? A true child of
God, indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit would not deny the truths
of God's Grace towards mankind.

musterion

(Rev 22:12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Context. That passage mentioned those who are filthy (Rev 22:11). Members of Christ are not filthy. Not talking to the Body.

Also, Paul spoke of the Bema Seat.

Context. Only for those who are as clean as Christ because they're His Body.

musterion

I never said it was "Christ Himself"

Here is what God said:

(Zech 14:2) I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.

Notice the first word in the verse is "I"

JohnW quotes you from way back saying it was Christ Himself, taking vengeance through the instrumentality of Rome. Did he lie?

Right Divider

Body part
First off, you are assuming Gal 2:2 is the same as Acts 15

Secondly, you are adding 14 years to 3 years, when the 14 years could be from the beginning, meaning 17 years is wrong.

Gal 2:2 was a private meeting. Acts 15 is a public meeting.

1. 14 YEARS would still be WAY TOO LONG to preach THE GOSPEL before "checking in" to see if it was correct (if it was a 'check-in' and it was not).
  2. Why could there NOT be BOTH a private AND public meeting about the SAME problem during this trip to Jerusalem?
Your explanations are horrible based on your myth and your need to keep all of your lies in order. Which is impossible.