ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby invented Dispensationalism by himself.

You're claiming Alcazar was "one of the inventors".

If so, who were the others?

Also, your posts are looking more and more like the posts of Marowbe every time you post.

Most of the Madists speak like that.

There has to be a reason for it.

and this is the reason--

When people try to defend their doctrine by defaming another then it shows they do not listen to the Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

I suspect that is the reason why they avoid the gospel of Christ through Peter and make Pauls gospel something different, so their sins remain.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are wrong there.

Being a believer in a historical Christ does not save anyone.

LA

I have no idea what you mean by that statement.

We're all sinners.

We all speak "devil talk" at times.

Maybe, but the urgings of the Holy spirit is to repent, and an unceasing many years condemning of true believers indicates a person who is lost.

Do you think the RCC is the true church?

They all believe in a historical Jesus.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Here you go, TOl audience, exposing the satanic, Preterist, view of Craigie Tettie, that ......

Those that do "slap the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and thus assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough," and thus deny the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news...............

ARE STILL SAVED.

Satanic.

"I claim that animal sacrifices are going to be put in place again. "-saint John W

"Yes I know.That's a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and is blasphemous to what the writer of Hebrews wrote."-satantist Craigie

"Can one claim that animal sacrifices are going to be put in place again, and never repent, change their mind on that, and thus, according to you, deny 1 Cor 15:1-4, and still be saved? "-saint John W

"IMO, you're saved, but as Paul said, you will be like a man who escapes from a fire.

(1 Cor 3:15) If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--ven though only as one escaping through the flames."-satanic Craigie

john w

Hall of Fame
We're all sinners.

We all speak "devil talk" at times.

As I asked you:

How do you what sin is, "6 ' 3"" pudgy, balding FlamingFag? Is your admitted sodomy a sin? How do you know?

Tell, us soddy Craigie Tettie, how do you know what sin is, since you sin daily? How do you know, objectively, that all these "whopper" sins, that you commit, are, in fact, sins? How does the lost person, know that he/she has committed a sin, a "transgression of the what?" How did Paul know, that he sinned, prior to being saved? How did he know, after being saved? Who/what, objectively defines what sin is? Name this source.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes I know.

That's a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and is blasphemous to what the writer of Hebrews wrote.

IMO, you're saved, but as Paul said, you will be like a man who escapes from a fire.

(1 Cor 3:15) If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Many/I affirm that God is going to draw the Jews(the believing remnant) back to the Promised Land ,and claim God still has a plan with certain remnant of the nation Israel.

Do I/others "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough"=your argument?

And, therefore, I/the pervert the gospel of Christ?

Yes, or no?

Can one affirm that God is going to draw the Jews(the believing remnant) back to the Promised Land ,and claim God still has a plan with certain remnant of the nation Israel, and thus "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and thus assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough," AND STILL BE SAVED?

YES, or NO.

john w

Hall of Fame

(1 Cor 15:3 KJV) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

You claim the highlighted part above in verse 3 isn't true.

You claim animal sacrifices for sin are going to be put in place again.

By claiming animal sacrifices for sins are going to be put in place again, you deny what Paul said in 1 Cor 15:3

I/others deny that:

-the NC is in effect today
-the NC is in place today
-the NC is inaugurated, and ..
-that it is applicable to members of the body of Christ.

Do I/others "deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," and am I/others not adhering to Paul's gospel, and therefore lost?
Look at the sissy "run and hide" from the man John W.

Right, admitted sodomite Craigie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There has to be a reason for it.

Paul said: "Knowledge Puffs Up, But Love Builds Up"

They are full of knowledge, but hardly any love.

I don't think anyone would disagree that the Dispies on TOL, and elsewhere, are the most "puffed up" people there are.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul said: "Knowledge Puffs Up, But Love Builds Up"

They are full of knowledge, but hardly any love.

I don't think anyone would disagree that the Dispies on TOL, and elsewhere, are the most "puffed up" people there are.

Is being "puffed up" a sin? Where in the OT is that? Does the NT contradict the NT?

What is sin? How did you come to know what sin is? How did Paul?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
have I been rude to you?

No, you've been cordial.

You, STP, steko, and a few other Dispies are pleasant when discussing things on TOL.

However, there are a lot of Dispies who are beyond rude when doing so. I can be rude at times myself, so it doesn't really bother me.

john w

Hall of Fame
We know what sin is from the law.

Caught, in another lie-I've been saying that, consistently on TOL, deceiver, and you have asserted the opposite, despite any forthcoming denials on your part, as that is the law, as spelled out throughout the OT, in the law of Moses, despite your satanic assertion that Paul was peaking of the "law of Christ." No, the law of Moses, is to what Paul is referring, as he expounds on the OT to make his point.

1. You said that "the law was nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross."

2. Who teaches the law to us, so that we can "know what sin is?" Who taught the law in the OT?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. You said that "the law was nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross."

It was.

(Rom 6:14) For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

2. Who teaches the law to us, so that we can "know what sin is?" Who taught the law in the OT?

(Rom 7:7) ... I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not that I'm aware of.

See my answer above.

Craigie says that being "puffed up," is not a sin. You can't be this stupid. The punk does not know what it means, and is suggesting Paul just mentioned it, because he was bored, for no reason.