ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 11:26.

C'mon mystery boy.

There's a mystery in Romans 11

You probably shouldn't call yourself mystery boy, if you can't figure out the mystery.

(Rom 11:25) I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters.....

john w

Hall of Fame
It's just a cop out by you.

You know as well as I do, that even though Dispies claim there is no distinction today in the BOC, you guys claim that after you (the church) are secretly raptured away, God is going to draw the Jews back to the Promised Land so the 7 year-trib can play out.

So, while on one hand you claim there is no difference between Jew and Gentile today (which is correct), on the other hand you claim that there are Jews out there amongst you who are going to be drawn to the Promised Land if your alleged rapture happens while you are alive.

Cop out, you quip, actress? A wimp, like you, asserting that? Rich.....slick...

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.. Why do you deny the New Covenant.(to GM)How can you say you follow Paul, and then deny the NC is in place right now?”- Flaming fag Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"Dispies claim that...God is going to draw the Jews back to the Promised Land so the 7 year-trib can play out.....Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Wimpy Tettie

I deny that:

-the NC is in effect today
-the NC is in place today
-the NC is inaugurated, and ..
-that it is applicable to members of the body of Christ.

Do I "deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," and am I not adhering to Paul's gospel, and therefore lost?

I affirm that God is going to draw the Jews(the believing remnant) back to the Promised Land ,and claim God still has a plan with certain remnant of the nation Israel.

Do I "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough"=your argument?

And, therefore, I pervert the gospel of Christ?

Yes, or no?

Can one affirm that God is going to draw the Jews(the believing remnant) back to the Promised Land ,and claim God still has a plan with certain remnant of the nation Israel, and thus "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and thus assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough," AND STILL BE SAVED?

YES, or NO.

Watch the wimp punt again. His domestic partner is telling him, Be nice...I think those dispies are cute.

ClimateSanity

Jerry Shugart (a Dispie) claims there are going to be two resurrections before the final resurrection of unbelievers.

Jerry claims the first resurrection happens at the rapture, then another resurrection just for the believing Jews who died between the rapture and 7 year trib

If you disagree, then what happens to the believing Jews who die between the rapture and when Jesus allegedly returns years later when the 7 year trib is over?

When are these believing Jews resurrected?

What is a believing jew? If they are christian before the rapture, they are raptured. If they are not christian (BOC) and if they are alive at the time of the rapture, they are resurrected at the great white throne judgement and cast into the lake of fire.....regardless of the term " believing jew".

ClimateSanity

There is neither jew nor gentile now. Any ethnic jew alive after the rapture , who was alive in the dispensation of grace, will not be Jews as God sees Jews.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is a believing jew?

Dispies claim after the rapture, many Jews will accept Jesus.

You know, the ones who all sing "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord"

If they are christian before the rapture, they are raptured.

I understand that part.

If they are not christian (BOC) and if they are alive at the time of the rapture, they are resurrected at the great white throne judgement and cast into the lake of fire.....regardless of the term " believing jew".

Dispies teach that those who remain after the rapture, will get a "second chance" to accept Christ Jesus. These are the people who live through the Great Tribulation.

My question was what happens to the Jews and all other people who accept Christ after the rapture, but die during the Great Tribulation before Christ returns?

When are these people resurrected?

john w

Hall of Fame
He asked me what false gospel Darby preached.

The rapture coupled with a demarcation line between Israel and the church is a false gospel.

The gospel of Christ has NADA to do with whether one accepts the rapture/ demarcation line between Israel, and the church, despite your perverted, satanic conclusion, false dichotomy, you biblical satantic fool.

I/many, accept the rapture/demarcation line between Israel and the church. Am I/are they, perverting 1 Cor.15:1-4 KJV?

Yes, or no, Wimpy?

ClimateSanity

Dispies claim after the rapture, many Jews will accept Jesus.

You know, the ones who all sing "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord"

I understand that part.

Dispies teach that those who remain after the rapture, will get a "second chance" to accept Christ Jesus. These are the people who live through the Great Tribulation.

My question was what happens to the Jews and all other people who accept Christ after the rapture, but die during the Great Tribulation before Christ returns?

When are these people resurrected?
There is no second chance to accept Christ. If you reject the free gift of Grace, your heart will be hardened after the rapture. I am a dispie too.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no second chance to accept Christ. If you reject the free gift of Grace, your heart will be hardened after the rapture. I am a dispie too.

Who are the Jews who sing "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" after the rapture?

john w

Hall of Fame
Fulfilled when the New Covenant was made.

If you knew who Israel was, you wouldn't be so confused.

Spam.

I deny that:

-the NC is in effect today
-the NC is in place today
-the NC is inaugurated, and ..
-that it is applicable to members of the body of Christ.

Do I "deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," and am I not adhering to Paul's gospel, and therefore lost?

Look at the sissy "run and hide" from the man John W.

Right, admitted sodomite Craigie?

ClimateSanity

If the rapture happened tonight, who are the people who will be gathered to the Promised Land?

You can ask him, but judging by his Rom 11:26 response, I don't think he agrees with you.

The Jews who did not reject Christ will be gathered into the promised land. That means the tribulation is likely much longer than 7 years.

john w

Hall of Fame
C'mon mystery boy.

There's a mystery in Romans 11

You probably shouldn't call yourself mystery boy, if you can't figure out the mystery.

(Rom 11:25) I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters.....

Why do you call him "boy," Wimpy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospel of Christ has NADA to do with whether one accepts the rapture/ demarcation line between Israel, and the church, despite your perverted, satanic conclusion, false dichotomy, you biblical satantic fool.

(1 Cor 15:3 KJV) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

You claim the highlighted part above in verse 3 isn't true.

You claim animal sacrifices for sin are going to be put in place again.

By claiming animal sacrifices for sins are going to be put in place again, you deny what Paul said in 1 Cor 15:3