ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame

(1 Cor 15:3 KJV) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

You claim the highlighted part above in verse 3 isn't true.

You claim animal sacrifices for sin are going to be put in place again.

By claiming animal sacrifices for sins are going to be put in place again, you deny what Paul said in 1 Cor 15:3

1. Nope-you were answered on the animal sacrifices. Show the order of the sacrifices's, in the the OT, vs. depicted later, in Ezekiel. Let's see what you got, Wimpy.

2. "By claiming animal sacrifices for sins are going to be put in place again, you deny what Paul said in 1 Cor 15:3"-Wimpy

I claim that animal sacrifices are going to be put in place again.

Can one claim that animal sacrifices are going to be put in place again, and never repent, change their mind on that, and thus, according to you, deny 1 Cor 15:1-4, and still be saved?

YES, OR NO, Wimpy?

Watch the sissy run, and hide .....

john w

Hall of Fame

(1 Cor 15:3 KJV) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

By claiming animal sacrifices for sins are going to be put in place again, you deny what Paul said in 1 Cor 15:3

I affirm that God is going to draw the Jews(the believing remnant) back to the Promised Land ,and claim God still has a plan with certain remnant of the nation Israel.

Do I "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough"=your argument?

And, therefore, I pervert the gospel of Christ?

Yes, or no?

Can one affirm that God is going to draw the Jews(the believing remnant) back to the Promised Land ,and claim God still has a plan with certain remnant of the nation Israel, and thus "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and thus assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough," AND STILL BE SAVED?

YES, or NO.

Not a peep, from "run and hide" wimp.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do I "slap" "in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross regarding sin," and assert that "that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin wasn't good enough"=your argument?

And, therefore, I pervert the gospel of Christ?

If you believe there will be a reinstatement of sacrifices for sin during the millennium then you do pervert the gospel of Christ.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

I deny that:

-the NC is in effect today
-the NC is in place today
-the NC is inaugurated, and ..
-that it is applicable to members of the body of Christ.

Do I "deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," and am I not adhering to Paul's gospel, and therefore lost?

Look at the sissy "run and hide" from the man John W.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I deny that:

-the NC is in effect today
-the NC is in place today
-the NC is inaugurated, and ..
-that it is applicable to members of the body of Christ.

Do I "deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," and am I not adhering to Paul's gospel, and therefore lost?

Look at the sissy "run and hide" from the man John W.

You are lost'

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
If you believe there will be a reinstatement of sacrifices for sin during the millennium then you do pervert the gospel of Christ.

LA

I did not ask you, another Christ rejector, to weight in. I asked spineless Craigie the wimp. One Christ rejector, at a time, "lady." I just might give you the honor, to address me, engage me, in the future, when I get bored. For now, have a seat, Bel-ette.

And get saved.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I live about 5 minutes from the grave of Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the JW's

Russell and Darby were contemporaries.

pyr_1.jpg

Charles referred to himself as THE LAODICEAN MESSENGER because he considered himself the seventh and final spokesman for the Christian church.

"The two most prominent messengers, are the first and the last - St. Paul and Pastor Russell"
- Watchtower 1917 November 1 p.323

In between Paul and himslef, Russell put John, Arius, Peter Waldo, John Wycliffe, and Martin Luther as the seven messengers.

Crazy stuff.

Preterism is a 17th century invention - maybe you should visit the grave of Luis de Alcasar, one of the inventors of Preterim

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I claim that animal sacrifices are going to be put in place again.

Yes I know.

That's a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and is blasphemous to what the writer of Hebrews wrote.

[Can one claim that animal sacrifices are going to be put in place again, and never repent, change their mind on that, and thus, according to you, deny 1 Cor 15:1-4, and still be saved?

IMO, you're saved, but as Paul said, you will be like a man who escapes from a fire.

(1 Cor 3:15) If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At the Great white throne judgement.

Read Rev 20

There are only 2 resurrections. 1 for the just, and 1 for the unjust.

You guys have the 1st resurrection at the rapture.

If the 2nd resurrection is for unbelievers at the Great White Throne judgment, when are the Jews who accept Christ, but die between the rapture and return of Christ resurrected?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did not ask you, another Christ rejector, to weight in. I asked spineless Craigie the wimp. One Christ rejector, at a time, "lady." I just might give you the honor, to address me, engage me, in the future, when I get bored. For now, have a seat, Bel-ette.

And get saved.

Typical devil talk from a sinner.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes I know.

That's a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and is blasphemous to what the writer of Hebrews wrote.

IMO, you're saved, but as Paul said, you will be like a man who escapes from a fire.

(1 Cor 3:15) If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames.

You are wrong there.

Being a believer in a historical Christ does not save anyone.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luis de Alcasar, one of the inventors of Preterim

Darby invented Dispensationalism by himself.

You're claiming Alcazar was "one of the inventors".

If so, who were the others?

Also, your posts are looking more and more like the posts of Marowbe every time you post.