ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never said it was "Christ Himself"

Here is what God said:

(Zech 14:2) I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.

Notice the first word in the verse is "I"

How does that relate to the second coming of Christ???

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have the same basic problem as Calvinists: a low, blasphemous view of God that denies what He said about this dispensation of grace.

The law and prophets did not come to a close until 70AD

For some reason you cannot understand that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The closer the questions get to the content of the saving Gospel, the more evasive and quiet Tettles gets. Every time.

How?

I'm secure in my salvation.

I'm not the one constantly asking people if I'm saved or not like you guys always do.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said it was "Christ Himself"

Here is what God said:

(Zech 14:2) I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped.

Notice the first word in the verse is "I"

Tell us about this Roman army being the second coming scam, sweetie, as I have asked you for the last 2 years. And show us who taught this before you taught it here. Citations, documentation, please, sweetie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
During a dispensation of His grace?

One more time.

The old covenant didn't come to an end until 70AD

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

You guys are the ones who go on and on and on about how the "kingdom believers" had to follow the law.

Why do you have "kingdom believers" following the law during the "dispensation of grace"?

musterion

One more time.

The old covenant didn't come to an end until 70AD

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

You guys are the ones who go on and on and on about how the "kingdom believers" had to follow the law.

Why do you have "kingdom believers" following the law during the "dispensation of grace"?

How does a holy, righteous God who is love and cannot lie take vengeance upon any during a declared dispensation of His grace? What would 'grace' even mean to you, for that to have happened?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was it, Tettles?

(Isaiah 19:1) See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.

If you can't make the connection between Isaiah 19:1, and what Christ Jesus said in Matt 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13, I don't know what to tell you.

Did the Lord literally ride a cloud into Egypt?

whitestone

(Rev 22:12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Also, Paul spoke of the Bema Seat.

when we stand before the judgment seat and give account for what we did while in this body?

So you believe we are saved but will be rewarded for good works at the bema?