ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
You should go ask STP and chickenman about all the positive reps they used to give me back when I was a Dispy.

chickenman loved my posts about Dispensationalism so much, he mailed me a signed copy of his book for free.

Show us where chickenman ever gave you positive reps, Craigie. I will help you. Show us.

See how that works, sissy?

Show us how the Roman army took the form of the Saviour, in AD 70, as the second coming. And show us "AD 70" on the bible-where are those words?

Wimp.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is why you guys hate me so much.

You guys can't handle that someone who was a Dispensationalist for 25 years came to realize that Dispensationalism is contrary to the Bible, and is no longer a Dispensationalist.

The other thing you can't stand is that I know Dispensationalism better than the majority of Dispensationalists on this site.

It's drives you crazy, so you are hellbent on attacking my character instead of actually discussing the issues because you know you can't, and in the process are made to look like a fool, like you are doing to yourself with Luke 19

Made up. We don't hate you. We hate your habitual lying, sophistry, deceit, and hypocrisy, and misquoting, in satanic deception, on what others believe, on this board.

so you are hellbent on attacking my character
-Wimp Craigie

Why you lying, actor, hypocrite, weasel, with that whimper, spam, Two Faced Tettie...

Vs.

"John W is 56 years old and acts like he's 14. No matter how hard you try to compare me to him, I don't ack like he does."-Tet.

You are an actor-here is your "attack," and hypocrisy, and lies..

"How many unbelievers have you won over to Christ by calling them names?"-Tet..

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tet

vs.

No attacks, insults, name calling, huh actor?.

Referring to me as "Little Johnnie," a "dance directory," and musterion as "mystery boy?"

Nah-you are not "insulting" anyone, are you punk?

No "attacking character," insults, name calling, here, eh actor?

"Well, then that means you are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person. "-Tet. to me

"From my perspective, I see the majority of MADists as believers brainwashed..."-Tet.

“MAD…scrambling like cockroaches….”-Tet

"because of the jerk you really are."-Wimpy Craigie Jo Tet.

“Blaise Pascal died in 1662, which was about 200 years before Darby invented dispensationalism. If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid.My proof: read any post by Johnny W….Nope, the only "dumbing down of minds" are the people who have been brainwashed by the teachings of Darby, Scofield, Chafter, Bulliinger, Anderson, and Stam."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Slick Willy and Slick Nicky....... you can't tell the differnece."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Tell me Willy, did you know that Ruckman your KJV hero has divorced twice and remarried twice? "-Tet.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tet.

“Johnny lives in or near Arlington, Texas.

If the following isn't the actual place, it should get you real close:”-Craigee Jo

Arlington Forest Home
Acres Mobile & RV
4800 Kelly Elliot Rd
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-5805

“Are there trailer parks in England?”-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

Con artist. Actor, with your wimpy...."Everyone is attacking me" jazz, in hypocrisy.

"on attacking my character instead of actually discussing the issues because you know you can't, and in the process are made to look like a fool, "-Wimpy

Catch that, TOL? Don't attack my character, you meanie dispies, even though I just did, calling you a fool.

Pathetic, whimpering punk-so obsessed with MAD, that he cannot think straight.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4566447&postcount=244

I've showed you in the Scriptures several times before and most recently in this thread that the English word 'rapture' comes from the Latin Vulgate 400 AD and is used to translate the Greek word 'harpazo', which English versions translate as 'caught up/away', which demostrated clearly that Paul, Luke and John wrote about three different categories of rapture.

Are you just one of those people who use the strategy that if you repeat a lie often enough then people will believe it.

C'mon steko.

Darby's rapture is not the same as Phillip being caught up to a different location.

Darby's rapture involves a demarcation line between "the church" and Israel, a secret parenthetical time period, then "the church" people being secretly removed from planet earth so God can pick up with the Jews like it's 30AD again.

Paul's use of the term in Thessalonians describes what happens to believers today when they physically die. When we die today, we are instantly "caught up" to heaven to be in the presence of the Lord.

Darby's definition of "rapture" was not only never taught before Darby, it isn't supported by scripture.

Interplanner

C'mon steko.

Darby's rapture is not the same as Phillip being caught up to a different location.

Darby's rapture involves a demarcation line between "the church" and Israel, a secret parenthetical time period, then "the church" people being secretly removed from planet earth so God can pick up with the Jews like it's 30AD again.

Paul's use of the term in Thessalonians describes what happens to believers today when they physically die. When we die today, we are instantly "caught up" to heaven to be in the presence of the Lord.

Darby's definition of "rapture" was not only never taught before Darby, it isn't supported by scripture.

But in fairness to Paul's context when responding to the Thessalonians, they were wondering about people who are alive. All he was describing was the difference between dead and living believers. All of which didn't matter that much as the decades went by and it was clear that God was delaying the day of worldwide wrath.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anyway, I'm going to hazard a guess that it was something involving the idea of the rapture that made you finally go preterist. That's what capped it for you. Is that close?

No.

Actually it was a post heir made about "the other sheep" in John 10:16 (her name wasn't "heir" back then, it was something else)

No Dispies were in agreement of who "the other sheep" were.

I started doing research, and one thing led to another, and eventually I found that Dispensationalism was wrong.

I was always A2D, never MAD, or Acts 28.

Anyway, that's how it all started, it was "the other sheep".

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
C'mon steko.

Paul says in both Corinthians and Thess that those who sleep in the Lord rise first then we who remain are caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the clouds

In the twinking of an eye......I have not noticed that mortality has put on immortality

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But in fairness to Paul's context when responding to the Thessalonians, they were wondering about people who are alive.

That's because the Thessalonians had thought they missed the resurrection.

Paul told them the Great Revolt had to happen first, then told them that THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN would be caught up (when they physically die) with those who preceded them in the resurrection of the dead.
All he was describing was the difference between dead and living believers.

In a way yes.

All of which didn't matter that much as the decades went by and it was clear that God was delaying the day of worldwide wrath.

It wasn't worldwide wrath, it was in Judaea only.

Which is why Jesus only tells those in Judaea to flee to the hills.

(Matt 24:16) then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

If it was worldwide, why would Jesus only tell those in Judea to flee to the mountains?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
C'mon steko.

So, you do admit that the word 'rapture' is in the Bible?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul says in both Corinthians and Thess that those who sleep in the Lord rise first then we who remain are caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the clouds

"We who are alive and remain"

Meaning, every believer moving forward, is immediately caught up with those who were resurrected in 70AD (and those who have physically died since then), when we physically die.

If you disagree, please explain where the Apostle Paul is today?

Is he dead in the ground until the alleged rapture/resurrection?

Is he experiencing "soul sleep"?

Is he in some sort of limbo somewhere with no resurrected body?

?????

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, you do admit that the word 'rapture' is in the Bible?

Not Darby's rapture.

Paul says when we die, we are "caught up" to be with the Lord. If you want to call that a rapture, that's up to you, but you know as well as I do that's not what Darby's rapture is.

Nobody taught Darby's rapture before the mid 1800's, which is when Darby invented it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not Darby's rapture.

Paul says when we die, we are "caught up" to be with the Lord. If you want to call that a rapture, that's up to you, but you know as well as I do that's not what Darby's rapture is.

Nobody taught Darby's rapture before the mid 1800's, which is when Darby invented it.

So, can you say that the word 'rapture' is in the Bible?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, can you say that the word 'rapture' is in the Bible?

It's not in any English Bible.

You're the Greek, if you tell me "caught up" means the exact same thing as "rapture", then I'll agree with you.

But like I said, Darby's rapture has a lot more meaning to it.

john w

Hall of Fame

1.Made up. Yes they did.

2. The punk cannot resist lying

Just a few posts back:

"The fact that Dispensationalism is only around 160 years old, doesn't prove it wrong"

But, his alleged "fact" that "Nobody taught Darby's rapture before the mid 1800's," does make it wrong.

Piece of lying trash.

And for years, on TOL, this mutt has been saying that dispensationalism is wrong/false, because of it's age:

Vs.

"...Your false teachings of men is a false teaching since there is not one trace of it in the first three centuries. None of the early church fathers taught your theory, its only about 50 years old."-con artist Partial Preterist Soddy Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

Notice he says "something"-not distinguishing between whether it is the rapture, dispensationalism.....-"something."

He says it is false, because of its age.

Weasel, lying punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's not in any English Bible.

You're the Greek, if you tell me "caught up" means the exact same thing as "rapture", then I'll agree with you.

But like I said, Darby's rapture has a lot more meaning to it.

Show us where "AD 70" is in the bible, as we have asked you over 100 times.

Not a peep.

Dog, in his vomit.

Right Divider

Body part
You should go ask STP and chickenman about all the positive reps they used to give me back when I was a Dispy.

chickenman loved my posts about Dispensationalism so much, he mailed me a signed copy of his book for free.
I'm shocked! They praised you when you spoke correctly. WOW! That's just amazing! Who would believe such a thing?

Interplanner

GM,
the Plymouth Brethren wanted to create an eschatology that overcame the bottleneck of Protestants and Catholics about antichrist. I can see why--with decades of fighting! It exists much more due to that than to good scholarship or exegesis. You can tell this by the massive skip in how the opening verses of Mt24 etc are used.