ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Saved by grace alone didn't exist before Luther.

Wrong!

Here are two quotes that prove you wrong:

"And we who through his will have been called in Christ Jesus are justified, not by ourselves, or through our wisdom or understanding or godliness, or the works that we have done in holiness of heart, but by faith, by which all men from the beginning have been justified by Almighty God, to whom be glory world without end. Amen." - Clement of Rome, (First Clement, 32-33) circa 110AD

"But after saying that 'it was excluded,' he shows also, how. How then does he say it was excluded? 'By what law? of works? Nay, but by the law of faith.' See he calls the faith also a law delighting to keep to the names, and so allay the seeming novelty. But what is the 'law of faith?' It is, being saved by grace. Here he shows God's power, in that He has not only saved, but has even justified, and led them to boasting, and this too without needing works, but looking for faith only." - Chrysostom, Homilies on Romans, 7, v. 27 circa 400AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, and he got it from some little girl named Scala Sancta.

LOL.

Luther claimed he heard a voice quote part of Romans 1:17

That's a lot different than having a teenage girl tell you she had a vision that Christ Jesus returns two times.

john w

Hall of Fame
I follow J. Stuart Russell, and Ken Gentry, and Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I plagiarize, among others, and assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man today, and thus not the one mediator. I was a dispensationalist for 27 years, until I discovered that every one is saved, and that the resurrection and redemption of the body is a man made invention.

So there, greasy one. Learn how to quote properly, and proper "grammer."

And get a job, wimpy armed twit.

john w

Hall of Fame
No matter how hard you guys try, Dispensationaism didn't exist before John Nelson Darby, a statement of which I lied about in the past, but my daddy, papa devil/the pope, my priest, tells me to deny, as again, I have proven that I live in denial, and am so obsessed with those meanie dispies, who hurt my feelings years ago, I will lie, habitually, and spam the same thing over and over again, and agree that I am a 'flat earther.'

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, Little Johnny W the Dance Director has to make up fake quotes of me because he can't defend his Dispensationalism.

Proof:

Little Johnny's claim:

However, there will be in the future, as "the prophetic clock resumes," and "in the ages to come...time past" kicks in.

C'mon, Little Johnny? Why can't you defend what you said?

When did this "prophetic clock" that you speak of stop?

john w

Hall of Fame
No matter how hard you guys try, you cannot prove that Hilston bloodied me so bad, in a debate, that I scurried away as a cockroach, when the light was shown on me, and bailed, as I as was embarrassed, and you cannot prove that he sent me to the canvas, stumbling, bumbling, dismantled me, and you cannot show that I live in denial. Darby....Darby....

Danoh

Wrong!

"And we who through his will have been called in Christ Jesus are justified, not by ourselves, or through our wisdom or understanding or godliness, or the works that we have done in holiness of heart, but by faith, by which all men from the beginning have been justified by Almighty God, to whom be glory world without end. Amen." - Clement of Rome, (First Clement, 32-33) circa 110AD

"But after saying that 'it was excluded,' he shows also, how. How then does he say it was excluded? 'By what law? of works? Nay, but by the law of faith.' See he calls the faith also a law delighting to keep to the names, and so allay the seeming novelty. But what is the 'law of faith?' It is, being saved by grace. Here he shows God's power, in that He has not only saved, but has even justified, and led them to boasting, and this too without needing works, but looking for faith only." - Chrysostom, Homilies on Romans, 7, v. 27 circa 400AD

Thanks for proving valid Climate Sanity's actual point; moron.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, Little Johnny W the Dance Director has to make up fake quotes of me because he can't defend his Dispensationalism.

Proof:

Little Johnny's claim:

C'mon, Little Johnny? Why can't you defend what you said?

When did this "prophetic clock" that you speak of stop?

Once again, the admitted sodomite, Craigie the wimp, who looks like a wimp, having little arms/no chin, and is an unemployed loser, who sent me a PM, propositioning me, and tried to set me up with his wife, and just this week, so obsessed with me, visited my Facebook page, and requested to be my "friend," and downloaded pics of me, due to his sodomite man crush, on his computer.....

-made up a false quote about me, because he does not understand quote tags, and because I picked him apart, as he punts, on this thread:

"It's a prophecy against Edom."-Craigie, referencing Ob. 15 NIV

When was Obadiah written, punk? When was it fulfilled?

Show us one person, besides you, that teaches what you teach about the fulfillment of Obadiah 15. Specifics-names.

When was this fulfilled, punk?

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance,
and there shall be holiness;
and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire,
and the house of Joseph a flame,
and the house of Esau for stubble,
and they shall kindle in them, and devour them;
and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau;
for the Lord hath spoken it.

Tell us, Craigie, when these occurred, and when the respective passages were spoken by the prophets:

Isaiah 13:6 NIV

Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Ezekiel 30:3 NIV

For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near— a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

Tell us that "a time of doom for the nations" does not really mean what it says.

Joel 3:14 NIV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Zephaniah 1:7 NIV

Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.

Zephaniah 1:14 NIV

The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.

1. Prove it-sources-specifics.And I want you to show us the quotes from Gentry, Hanegraaf, King, Stewart, where you learned this, as you certainly did not learn this on your own, punk. Name these men, and the sources, by which you learned these "man made inventions."
2. Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

Obadiah KJV
15 For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:
as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:

Obadiah 15 NIV(your argument)
The day of the Lord is near for all nations.
As you have done, it will be done to you;your deeds will return upon your own head.thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

3. When was Obadiah written? When fulfilled?

C'mon, gay, Little arms/chin sodomite Craigie. Why can't you defend what you said?

And tell us who this "everyone," was, you weasel, that saw this "un physical" alleged Saviour return in 70 AD:

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hy perbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

What's the problem, you man pursuer Craigie?

And start lifting weights, or something, you pathetic looking wimp.

john w

Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
"The Word of God tells us that God hates man made doctrines such as the doctrine of Nicolaitans and the doctrine of dispensationalism. "-John W

You piece of dung. You deliberately misquoted me, you vile, disgusting loser.

john w

Hall of Fame
“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tellalie

Identify this "everyone."

"Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why "shortly", "the time is near", and "the time is at hand" don't really mean what they say."-sodomite Craigie

Craigie: You can now attempt to tell us why "everyone" does not really mean what it says, punk.

3 years of silence, from the loser, as he suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for proving valid Climate Sanity's actual point; moron.

I proved GlobalWarmingBoy wrong.

Salvation by faith and faith alone was preached before Martin Luther.

Like most Darby followers, GlobalWarmingBoy lives in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong!

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

So, little arms Craigie-you are claiming that Clement and Chrysostom were men, and infallible.

No? Then why do you:

-follow the teachings of men?

-follow the teachings of fallible men?

Identify these infallible men that we should follow, that you claim you follow, sweetie..

Craigie:

As silent as a turkey farm, on the third Thursday, of November.

john w

Hall of Fame
I proved GlobalWarmingBoy wrong.

Vs.
"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

You pathetic lying punk, actress.

No wonder your wife dumped you, and you tried to set her up with me.

john w

Hall of Fame
C'mon, little arms/chin Craigie. Why can't you defend what you said?

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

Since one of the "arguments" you present against MAD, is that it is taught by "fallible" men, just point us to the infallible teachers that you claim, on record ,schooled you in your AD 70-ism/Preterism "belief system" as I've been asking you for 5 years. Do be a dear, Craigie.

Just show us infallible men, that we should follow.

ClimateSanity

C'mon, little arms/chin Craigie. Why can't you defend what you said?

Since one of the "arguments" you present against MAD, is that it is taught by "fallible" men, just point us to the infallible teachers that you claim, on record ,schooled you in your AD 70-ism/Preterism "belief system" as I've been asking you for 5 years. Do be a dear, Craigie.

Just show us infallible men, that we should follow.

I am not familiar with all rhetorical devices such as strawmen etc., but this is a case of putting something out there as if it were problematic for a held position, only to find out most things have the same issue.

He claims something is false because it is taught by fallible men, knowing there is no such animal as an infallible man. It's just old fashioned deceit.