ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

That's right.

The verse proves you wrong again.

Paul said the culmination of the ages was upon himself and the people he was talking to. Paul said Satan would "soon" be crushed.

The writer of Hebrews said it was "these last days" when writing Hebrews.

"The end of the ages", "these last days", etc. all refer to the end of the old covenant, which came to an end in 70ad.

We now live in the new heavens and new earth, in the new covenant.

The very assertions other Partial Preterists (IP, for example) say you are partly dead wrong about :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
I know.

Until you acknowledge that Dispensationalism didn't exist before John Nelson Darby, you will continue to live in denial.

As I asked you-will you leave TOL, if I show you, where you lied about the above assertion, you moron, habitual liar?

Not a peep from the weasel, spineless Frank Burns wimp.

Wow, punk! You stunned us again, with that spam.

Get a job-don't you believe Paul, loser, infidel:?

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're just another Darby follower in denial.

He is getting pummeled again, picked apart, cannot answer any questions, so, being the good Preterist Catholic that he is, resorts to his old reliable "Hail Mary" spam.

Quite weighty, greasy, slick, little arms Craigie.

Danoh

You're just another Darby follower in denial.

Nope; I do not deny Darby's Bible inspired hermeneutic, though primitive in its development it; given all the years he had had to waste freeing himself from the mess you and yours had made of simply keeping one's nose in Scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's right.

The verse proves you wrong again.

Paul said the culmination of the ages was upon himself and the people he was talking to. Paul said Satan would "soon" be crushed.

The writer of Hebrews said it was "these last days" when writing Hebrews.

"The end of the ages", "these last days", etc. all refer to the end of the old covenant, which came to an end in 70ad.

We now live in the new heavens and new earth, in the new covenant.

The above is plagiarized.

"We now live in the new heavens and new earth, in the new covenant."-Tellalie

The above is plagiarized:

https://adammaarschalk.com/2014/10/13/we-now-live-in-the-new-heavens-and-the-new-earth/

http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/n/new-heavens-earth.html

http://vftonline.org/VFTprayer/heaven/nhne.htm

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/heavenandearth.htm

excerpt-
"J. Stuart Russell said, "What, then, is the great catastrophe symbolically represented as the shaking of the earth and heavens? No doubt it is the overthrow and abolition of the Mosaic dispensation, or old covenant; the destruction of the Jewish church and state, together with all the institutions and ordinances connected therewith. There were 'heavenly things' belonging to the dispensation: the laws, and statutes, and or¬dinances, which were divine in their origin, and might be properly called the 'spiritualia' of Judaism - these were the heavens, which were to be shaken and removed. There were also 'earthly things:' the literal Jerusalem, the material temple, the land of Canaan - these were the earth, which was in like manner to be shaken and removed. The symbols are, in fact equivalent to those employed by our Lord when predicting the doom of Israel. 'Immediately after the tribulation of those days (the horrors of the siege of Jerusalem) shall the sun be dark¬ened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken' (Matt. xxiv. 29). Both passages refer to the same catastrophe and employ very similar figures; besides which we have the authority of our Lord for fixing the event and the period of which He speaks within the limits of the generation then in existence: that is to say, the reference can only be to the judgment of the Jewish nation and the abrogation of the Mosaic economy at the Parousia" (J. Stuart Russell, pp. 289-290)."

http://www.preteristarchive.com/Preterism/chilton-david_p_02.html

http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/n/new-heavens-earth.html

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-t-follow-Paul&p=4694504&posted=1#post4694504

excerpt-
C.H. Spurgeon (1865)
"Did you ever regret the absence of the burnt-offering, or the red heifer, of any one of the sacrifices and rites of the Jews? Did you ever pine for the feast of tabernacle, or the dedication? No, because, though these were like the old heavens and earth to the Jewish believers, they have passed away, and we now live under a new heavens and a new earth, so far as the dispensation of divine teaching is concerned. The substance is come, and the shadow has gone: and we do not remember it." (Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit, vol. xxxvii, p. 354).

Why do you plagiarize, and follow "man made inventions," Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
I know, but that's not really that hard to do with someone as confused as you.

(Obadiah 1) The vision of Obadiah.

This is what the Sovereign Lord says about Edom

"It's a prophecy against Edom."-Craigie, referencing Ob. 15 NIV

When was Obadiah written, punk? When was it fulfilled?

Show us one person, besides you, that teaches what you teach about the fulfillment of Obadiah 15. Specifics-names.

When was this fulfilled, punk?

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance,
and there shall be holiness;
and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire,
and the house of Joseph a flame,
and the house of Esau for stubble,
and they shall kindle in them, and devour them;
and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau;
for the Lord hath spoken it.

Tell us, Craigie, when these occurred, and when the respective passages were spoken by the prophets:

Isaiah 13:6 NIV

Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Ezekiel 30:3 NIV

For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near— a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

Tell us that "a time of doom for the nations" does not really mean what it says.

Joel 3:14 NIV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Zephaniah 1:7 NIV

Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.

Zephaniah 1:14 NIV

The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I know, but that's not really that hard to do with someone as confused as you.

(Obadiah 1) The vision of Obadiah.

This is what the Sovereign Lord says about Edom

As I asked you:

1. Prove it-sources-specifics.And I want you to show us the quotes from Gentry, Hanegraaf, King, Stewart, where you learned this, as you certainly did not learn this on your own, punk. Name these men, and the sources, by which you learned these "man made inventions."
2. Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

Obadiah KJV
15 For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:
as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:

Obadiah 15 NIV(your argument)
The day of the Lord is near for all nations.
As you have done, it will be done to you;your deeds will return upon your own head.thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

3. When was Obadiah written? When fulfilled?

john w

Hall of Fame
I know.

Until you acknowledge that Dispensationalism didn't exist before John Nelson Darby, you will continue to live in denial.
Why do you follow the "inventions" of "men," by plagiarizing them, little arms Craigie?

So, the earth is flat, moron?

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course not.

But I am a geocentrist.

Are you a geocentrist or a heliocentrist?

No, pay attention, sweetie; I know that this is quite deep, so, pull up your bunny shirt, and pay attention. You "argue"/assert that when you discover objective truth, determines it veracity, punk.

You thus assert that the earth is flat.

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course not.

But I am a geocentrist.

Are you a geocentrist or a heliocentrist?

"Until you acknowledge that Dispensationalism didn't exist before John Nelson Darby, you will continue to live in denial."-Tellalie spam

Why do you assert that the earth is flat, Craigie?

As I asked you-will you leave TOL, if I show you, where you lied about the above assertion of yours, you moron, habitual liar?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Your problem is that you are not open to the possibility that your Dispensationalism is false.

By your denial that Darby invented it, proves so.
Did our little arms hero answer his own "argument?" Nope.

Craigie suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Until you acknowledge that Dispensationalism didn't exist before John Nelson Darby, you will continue to live in denial."-Tellalie spam

Why do you assert that the earth is flat, Craigie?

As I asked you-will you leave TOL, if I show you, where you lied about the above assertion of yours, you moron, habitual liar?

Fold, you punk-I'm picking you apart.