ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Revelation 22:10-12 KJV
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The whole book is said to be prophesy.
And in the whole book, He said He's coming quickly.

Yes, because John says over and over again that the time is near. John was told not to seal his scroll because the time was near.

And He did come quickly.

You can't just take the "coming quickly" part out of the verses you want to just to satisfy your preconceived notions.

I'm not.

Every verse that says "coming quickly" means that He was coming quickly.

The only part that refers to the yet future is the stuff that takes place after the thousand years is over.

The Saints didn't start reigning with Christ until after "He came quickly". So, there is no way the prophecies for when the thousand years are over could have been fulfilled back then. They are fulfilled when the thousand years are over.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Revelation 22:10-12 KJV
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Tam,

Even if we use your Futurism/Dispensationalism, there still would be a literal thousand years from the time He comes quickly until the time your millennium is over, and the prophecies in chp 20 are fulfilled.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, because John says over and over again that the time is near. John was told not to seal his scroll because the time was near.

And He did come quickly.

I'm not.

Every verse that says "coming quickly" means that He was coming quickly.

The only part that refers to the yet future is the stuff that takes place after the thousand years is over.

The Saints didn't start reigning with Christ until after "He came quickly". So, there is no way the prophecies for when the thousand years are over could have been fulfilled back then. They are fulfilled when the thousand years are over.
Dingbat.
The 1000 years and what follows after IS part of the prophesy of the book.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam,

Even if we use your Futurism/Dispensationalism, there still would be a literal thousand years from the time He comes quickly until the time your millennium is over, and the prophecies in chp 20 are fulfilled.
No problem, as I correctly see "quickly" as HOW He is coming, not WHEN He is coming.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No problem, as I correctly see "quickly" as HOW He is coming, not WHEN He is coming.

You're wrong.

It was about WHEN He was coming.

Other verses prove you wrong:

(Rev 1:1 KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;...

(Rev 22:10 NIV) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

(Rev 22:6 KJV) And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

(Rev 1:3 KJV) 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand...

Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why "shortly", "the time is near", and "the time is at hand" don't really mean what they say.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're wrong.

(Rev 1:1 KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;...

(Rev 22:10 NIV) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

(Rev 22:6 KJV) And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

(Rev 1:3 KJV) 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand...

Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why "shortly", "the time is near", and "the time is at hand" don't really mean what they say.

"because the time is near"-Tellalie quoting Rev. 22:10 NIV.

"Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why "shortly", "the time is near", and "the time is at hand" don't really mean what they say."-

Obadiah, greasy Tellalie, prophesied the final day of earth’s history...

Obadiah 15 KJV

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Obadiah 15 NIV
The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Assuming the Preterist deceiver is going to make the case that this was fulfilled in AD 70(as he spams that everything was), even though this cannot refer to some local judgment, for “all nations”/"all the heathen" are to be involved... And yet, the event is depicted as “is near,” per his own NIV, tell us, Craigie, as you obviously know when Revelation was written, when was Obadiah written? Watch him spin, re-write history, plagiarize, ..............Watch...

Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

The punk is scrambling to his Gentry, Russell books.

Go ahead and plagiarize again, Craigie.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You're wrong.

Not one of your verses has "quickly".
Care to stick with what I actually said?

john w

Hall of Fame
The verses prove you wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obadiah 15 NIV
The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"because the time is near"-Tellalie quoting Rev. 22:10 NIV.

"Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why "shortly", "the time is near", and "the time is at hand" don't really mean what they say."-

Obadiah, greasy Tellalie, prophesied the final day of earth’s history...

Obadiah 15 KJV

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Obadiah 15 NIV

Assuming the Preterist deceiver is going to make the case that this was fulfilled in AD 70(as he spams that everything was), even though this cannot refer to some local judgment, for “all nations”/"all the heathen" are to be involved... And yet, the event is depicted as “is near,” per his own NIV, tell us, Craigie, as you obviously know when Revelation was written, when was Obadiah written? Watch him spin, re-write history, plagiarize, ..............Watch...

Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

It's a prophecy against Edom

john w

Hall of Fame
It's a prophecy against Edom

1. Prove it-sources-specifics.And I want you to show us the quotes from Gentry, Hanegraaf, King, Stewart, where you learned this, as you certainly did not learn this on your own, punk. Name these men, and the sources, by which you learned these "man made inventions."
2. Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

3. When was Obadiah written?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Peter 4:7 KJV
(7) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell us, Craigie, when these occurred, and when the respective passages were spoken by the prophets:

Isaiah 13:6 NIV

Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Ezekiel 30:3 NIV

For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near— a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

Tell us that "a time of doom for the nations" does not really mean what it says.

Joel 3:14 NIV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Zephaniah 1:7 NIV

Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.

Zephaniah 1:14 NIV

The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet is putting you to shame, posting via Tapatalk on his smartphone...while you still have a Motorola Razor.

Ange: "Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful..."

I'm in denial. I was a Tapatalk cult member for 27 days, and know more about Tapatalkism more than Tapatalkists.

What was the subject again?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Peter 4:7 KJV
(7) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

That's right.

The verse proves you wrong again.

Paul said the culmination of the ages was upon himself and the people he was talking to. Paul said Satan would "soon" be crushed.

The writer of Hebrews said it was "these last days" when writing Hebrews.

"The end of the ages", "these last days", etc. all refer to the end of the old covenant, which came to an end in 70ad.

We now live in the new heavens and new earth, in the new covenant.