ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Your problem is that you are not open to the possibility that your Dispensationalism is false.

By your denial that Darby invented it, proves so.

You're denial that Russell, Spurgeon, King, Gentry, Hanegraaf...............................invented this AD 70-ism/Preterism/"new heavens and new earth is the new covenant" "man made invention" proves that it is false.

And your plagiarism proves that it is false.

Why did you plagiarize these "man made inventions," Wimpy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're just another Darby hater in denial.

Denial of what?

(Rev 2:6) But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Substitute "Nicolaitans" with "Dispensationalists".

The Nicolaitans followed Nicolas. The Dispensationalists follow Darby.

I hate false teachings. Dispensationalism is a false teaching.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Denial of what?

(Rev 2:6) But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

You are very good at substituting words in the bible that you think would be better suited to your man-made doctrine.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are very good at substituting words in the bible that you think would be better suited to your man-made doctrine.

Obviously you missed the point.

You made a post earlier that said it's not good to be a hater.

The verse proves you wrong. It is good to hate false teachings.

john w

Hall of Fame
Denial of what?

The Nicolaitans followed Nicolas. The Dispensationalists follow Darby.

I hate false teachings. Dispensationalism is a false teaching.

More plagiarism:
https://walthope.wordpress.com/2013/09/14/dispensationalists-dispense/

"The Word of God tells us that God hates man made doctrines such as the doctrine of Nicolaitans and the doctrine of dispensationalism. "

That is this deceiver's MO on TOL, crying, wining against dispies, "arguing" that we "follow the inventions of men," "man made" "inventions," when the punk has admitted he follows men, and I've caught him hundreds of times, just copy'npasting/plagiarizing from other Preterist/AD 70-ism "men" authors/"teachers," enen though daddy devil tells him to keep denying it.

You flaming whited wall, Craigie-even you know it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More plagiarism:
https://walthope.wordpress.com/2013/09/14/dispensationalists-dispense/

"The Word of God tells us that God hates man made doctrines such as the doctrine of Nicolaitans and the doctrine of dispensationalism. "

While I do think it's pretty funny that that site compares Dispensationalism with the Nicolaitans, that site is a Pentecostal/Charismatic site that thinks the gifts of tongues, prophecy, healing, etc are in place today. They are wrong.

All those sign gifts ended in 70AD.

john w

Hall of Fame
While I do think it's pretty funny that that site compares Dispensationalism with the Nicolaitans, that site is a Pentecostal/Charismatic site that thinks the gifts of tongues, prophecy, healing, etc are in place today. They are wrong.

Irrelevant, punk-you plagiarized it, just as your now buddy candyandycain, former "not buddy," as you lost your spine/backbone/vertebrae, plagiarized this "MAD is gnosticism" sound byte.

Danoh

Be nice now; your fellow Peterist: I Am A Berean holds that same signs and wonders still in effect belief.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said it's not nice to hate.

Why not?

The Ephesians hated the Nicolaitans, and Jesus not only told them it was in their favor to do so, but also said He hated the Nicolaitans too.

So, why can't I hate Dispensationalism?

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you even know what gnosticism is?

Also, why won't you tell us whether you're a geocentrist or heliocentrist?

Quite irrelevant,again, slick, rabbit trail artist.

"Denial of what?

The Nicolaitans followed Nicolas. The Dispensationalists follow Darby."

"More plagiarism:
https://walthope.wordpress.com/2013/...ists-dispense/

"The Word of God tells us that God hates man made doctrines such as the doctrine of Nicolaitans and the doctrine of dispensationalism. "-John W

"While I do think it's pretty funny that that site compares Dispensationalism with the Nicolaitans, that site is a Pentecostal/Charismatic site that thinks the gifts of tongues, prophecy, healing, etc are in place today. They are wrong.

All those sign gifts ended in 70AD."-Tellalie

"Irrelevant, punk-you plagiarized it, just as your now buddy candyandycain, former "not buddy," as you lost your spine/backbone/vertebrae, plagiarized this "MAD is gnosticism" sound byte."-John W

Why won't you tell us why you are a "flat earther?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Saved by grace alone didn't exist before Luther.

Yes, and the Lord Jesus Christ was not the Lord Jesus Christ, until Tellalie allegedly discovered it, and "God the Father" was not know as such, until the Lord Jesus Christ, revealed Him(Luke 10:22 KJV) as "God the Father," as there is not one reference to "God the Father," in the book, until the Lord Jesus Christ employed this title.