ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
You, like Danoh made the claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped.

Why don't you back your claim Little Johnny?

Was every stone not left standing upon another in 70AD?

Will you be a man and defend your claim like Hilston and musterion, or will you be a weasel like Danoh and not give an answer?

As soon as you answer every one of my last questions, little, lying greasy ball of dirt, Craigie.

Why are you afraid to answer, sweetie?

And you asking anyone, "Will you be a man?"

That's rich, Craigie-an admitted sodomite, spineless wimp, weasel, such as you, talking about being a "man."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, Bora of Tam-remember this Craigie "classic?:

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.
Yes I do, you handsome chick magnet.

But Christ is coming to destroy those that attack Jerusalem.
Soooooooo, if Christ is the Roman army, then Christ sent Himself to attack Jerusalem so He could then destroy Himself.

:kookoo: Preterist

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes I do, you handsome chick magnet.

But Christ is coming to destroy those that attack Jerusalem.
Soooooooo, if Christ is the Roman army, then Christ sent Himself to attack Jerusalem so He could then destroy Himself.

:kookoo: Preterist

Nope

The Day of the Lord was judgment to apostate Israel.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Probably Titus.

It was Titus that brought fire down upon the city.

Titus was General of the 12th Legion. The 12 Legion has a lighting bolt as their symbol

View attachment 24088
FIRE from heaven, not lightning from heaven.
Lightning and fire are two different nouns in Revelation, two completely different words.
It says lightning when it means lightning, and it says fire when it means fire.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Titus prophecied?

Titus was the son of Vespasian. Vespasian was one of the seven kings beast.

The mouth of the beast is called the little horn in Dan 7, and the false prophet in Revelation.

Rev 13 says the beast will "utter proud words and blasphemies”.

Try and picture Titus the mouth of the beast, the same way Aaron was the mouth of Moses

(Exodus 4:16) He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.

The following is what the Babylonian Talmud said about Titus:

"Vespasian sent Titus who said, “Where is their God, the rock in whom they trusted?” This was the wicked Titus who blasphemed and insulted Heaven. What did he do? He took a harlot by the hand and entered the Holy of Holies and spread out a scroll of the Law and committed a sin on it. He then took a sword and slashed the curtain. Miraculously blood spurted out, and he thought that he had slain God himself, as it says, “Thine adversaries have roared in the midst of thine assembly, they have set up their ensigns for signs. [. . . .]” Titus further took the curtain and shaped it like a basket and brought all the vessels of the Sanctuary and put them in it, and then put them on board ship to go and triumph with them in his city." - Gittin 56b

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope

The Day of the Lord was judgment to apostate Israel.
Craigie's recent "man made invention" of AD 70-ism, Preterism, suffers another death knell, as he cannot answer, and is caught, in another lie:

Still waiting, sweetie, for you to:

-identify this "everyone" that saw this "un physical" Saviour return in AD 70, who never "touched planet earth," and how the Roman army was the second coming

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Which is it, Craigie?

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Why are you afraid to answer our questions, plagiarizer?

And learn how to fuigure out how to spell, loser.

Find a job yet, infidel, sponge off society "man?"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quickly, not soon.
Quickly is how, soon is when.

Christ will come quickly, He will not be dilly dallying and smelling the roses along the way.
He's gonna be speedy about it.

(Rev 1:1) the things which must shortly take place

(Rev 1:3) The time is near.

(Rev 3:10) the hour of testing which is about to come upon the whole world

(Rev 3:11) I am coming quickly

(Rev 12:5) who is about to rule all the nations with a rod of iron.

(Rev 22:6) to show to His bond-servants the things which must shortly take place.

(Rev 22:7) Behold, I am coming quickly.

(Rev 22:10) Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.

Ok Tam, tell me how all these words don't really mean what they say?

Or, you can do like Danoh, and claim a clock stopped.

john w

Hall of Fame
Another spam, that we refute, and that's rich, you weasel, as you change the meaning of words such as "earth...land....resurrection.....gospel....redemption....saved....body.......................................................................................," which you must do, to make your "man made invention" of AD 70-ism/Preterism fly.

Habitual liar Craigie.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
(Rev 1:1) the things which must shortly take place

(Rev 1:3) The time is near.

(Rev 3:10) the hour of testing which is about to come upon the whole world

(Rev 3:11) I am coming quickly

(Rev 22:6) to show to His bond-servants the things which must shortly take place.

(Rev 22:7) Behold, I am coming quickly.

(Rev 22:10) Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.

Or, you can do like Danoh, and claim a clock stopped.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Hasn't happened....yet!

And... if Titus was the false prophet, when did he do miracles before the beast?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You didn't address the other seven verses?

Hasn't happened....yet!

Yes it has.

And... if Titus was the false prophet, when did he do miracles before the beast?

(2 Thess 2:9) The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,

The following is from the Roman historian Tacitus. Tacitus wrote of the miracles performed by Vespasian:

"And so Vespasian, supposing that all things were possible to his good fortune, and that nothing was any longer past belief, with a joyful countenance, amid the intense expectation of the multitude of bystanders, accomplished what was required. The hand was instantly restored to its use, and the light of day again shone upon the blind. Persons actually present attest both facts, even now when nothing is to be gained by falsehood."

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You didn't address the other seven verses?

Yes it has.

(2 Thess 2:9) The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,

The following is from the Roman historian Tacitus. Tacitus wrote of the miracles performed by Vespasian:

"And so Vespasian, supposing that all things were possible to his good fortune, and that nothing was any longer past belief, with a joyful countenance, amid the intense expectation of the multitude of bystanders, accomplished what was required. The hand was instantly restored to its use, and the light of day again shone upon the blind. Persons actually present attest both facts, even now when nothing is to be gained by falsehood."

That's not Titus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Rev 13:6) It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

Steko, let's go back to the Babylonian Talmud:

"Vespasian sent Titus who said, “Where is their God, the rock in whom they trusted?” This was the wicked Titus who blasphemed and insulted Heaven. What did he do? He took a harlot by the hand and entered the Holy of Holies and spread out a scroll of the Law and committed a sin on it. He then took a sword and slashed the curtain. Miraculously blood spurted out, and he thought that he had slain God himself, as it says, “Thine adversaries have roared in the midst of thine assembly, they have set up their ensigns for signs. [. . . .]” Titus further took the curtain and shaped it like a basket and brought all the vessels of the Sanctuary and put them in it, and then put them on board ship to go and triumph with them in his city." - Gittin 56b

The Babylonian Talmud confirms the prophecy in Rev 13:6

Interplanner

That's not Titus.

What was the lie that was served?

My understanding is that what matters to the Jewish people in the generation between Christ and the DofJ is 'who is messiah?' Was it Christ or was it one of the upstart zealots? The lie was to believe the latter and that God would intervene against Rome and liberate Israel.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What was the lie that was served?

My understanding is that what matters to the Jewish people in the generation between Christ and the DofJ is 'who is messiah?' Was it Christ or was it one of the upstart zealots? The lie was to believe the latter

True.

and that God would intervene against Rome and liberate Israel.

So, I take it that you believe that the Holy Spirit was mistaken when He spoke through Zacharias?

Luk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
Luk 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
Luk 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
Luk 1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
Luk 1:71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
Luk 1:72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
Luk 1:73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
Luk 1:74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
Luk 1:75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
True.

So, I take it that you believe that the Holy Spirit was mistaken when He spoke through Zacharias?

Luk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
Luk 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
Luk 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
Luk 1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
Luk 1:71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
Luk 1:72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
Luk 1:73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
Luk 1:74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
Luk 1:75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

No mistakes.

All was fulfilled in Christ Jesus.