ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for you, greasy Craigie, to:

-identify this "everyone" that saw this "un physical" Saviour return in AD 70, who never "touched planet earth," and how the Roman army was the second coming

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

-identify these infallible teachers that you claim teach you.

-answer whether you said this, lying:

"You're denying that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by John Nelson Darby, and that it didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830."-Tellalie

Vs.

"That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tet.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

-explain why you assert that you follow Paul, but are unemployed, and thus, are an infidel, and do not follow Paul

-explain why you, on record, assert that everyone is saved

-explain why you propositioned me, and attempted to set me up with your wife

-explain why you plagiarize Gentry, Russell, Hanegraaf......
-explain why you assert that everyone is saved

"sit on a man made throne...man made temple"-Craigie the Clown

Tell us, Preterist con "man"- was the cross "man made?" Was the tabernacle, in the wilderness, "man made?" The Lord God did dwell in the tabernacle-you did know that, did you not, sweetie(rhetorical q)? Was the temple, in the OT, "man made?" Was the temple, in early Acts, "man made?" From what "man made" church were you kicked out?

Define "God made" cross/temple/tabernacle............

He won't touch that question, or any of the above..

I predict you will do the same thing as you have done for 5 years, and as all devil boys do, is deny, be quiet, punt, as your daddy the devil told you, and that is not give an answer because you don't like your only option for an answer.

Not a peep, from the weasel.

Craigie suffers another "death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sulpitius Severus was an ecclesiastical writer who was born in Aquitaine in 360. He died about 420-25. In chapter 31 of Book 2 of his Sacred History, we read:
"THEN, after an interval, Domitian, the son of Vespasian, persecuted the Christians. At this date, he banished John the Apostle and Evangelist to the island of Patmos."

Danoh

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Revelation 16:13 KJV​
(13) And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.​

Revelation 19:20 KJV​
(20) And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.​
Revelation 20:10 KJV​
(10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.​

So you don't consider false prophet to be the same as the other beast rising from the earth in chapter 13?

No, I don't consider the false prophet and the beast to be the same person/thing.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sulpitius Severus was an ecclesiastical writer who was born in Aquitaine in 360. He died about 420-25. In chapter 31 of Book 2 of his Sacred History, we read:
"THEN, after an interval, Domitian, the son of Vespasian, persecuted the Christians. At this date, he banished John the Apostle and Evangelist to the island of Patmos."

I told you I can play this game.

Before Sulpitius Severus, the early Christian writer Tertullian wrote the following about Domitian:

"Domitian, too, a man of Nero's type in cruelty, tried his hand at persecution, but as he had something of the human in him, he soon put an end to what he had begun, even restoring again those whom he had banished." - Tertullian, Apology, chp 5

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Before Sulpitius Severus, the early Christian writer Tertullian wrote the following about Domitian:

"Domitian, too, a man of Nero's type in cruelty, tried his hand at persecution, but as he had something of the human in him, he soon put an end to what he had begun, even restoring again those whom he had banished." - Tertullian, Apology, chp 5
Yeah, that's when John went to Ephesus, after he was released from banishment on Patmos.
He was in Patmos when he was told to write down the revelation he was about to see.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that's when John went to Ephesus, after he was released from banishment on Patmos.
He was in Patmos when he was told to write down the revelation he was about to see.

Hey, Bora of Tam-remember this Craigie "classic?:

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But the image is of the first beast, not the second.
You say the first beast (the 666 beast) is Nero.

Tam, Revelation tells us the first beast is seven kings.

So, if Vespasian was part of the seven kings, then Vespasian's ensign would have been the first beast.

There were 12 emperors from Julius Caesar to Titus.

Nero was #6

Then the three short term emperors

That makes Vespasian #10, which makes Titus #11

However, the destruction of 70AD was over before Titus became emperor, so only 10 emperors matter for the prophecies.

So how are you choosing which of these 12 make up the 7 kings?

After Nero died, the Romans ceased their attack on Judah.

When Vespasian became emperor, the attack on Judah resumed.

"So upon this confirmation of Vespasian’s entire government, which was now settled, and upon the unexpected deliverance of the public affairs of the Romans from ruin, Vespasian turned his thoughts to what remained unsubdued in Judea.” - Josephus

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hilston showed the NIV wrong in that five years ago, back when he proved your every assertion a farce.

At least Hilston was man enough to say that the Wailing Wall that is in Jerusalem right now proves that prophecies about not one stone left standing upon another in the Olivet Discourse and other places in the the gospels proves those prophecies were not fulfilled.

While I vehemently disagree with Hilston's claim about the Wailing Wall, at least he wasn't a weasel like you and afraid to defend his claims.

Besides Hilston, only musterion has defended their claims by saying there were/are still some stones still standing upon each other in Jerusalem.

john w

Hall of Fame

Like this game, greasy Craigie:?

'The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like this game, greasy Craigie:?

'The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Yes.

The Day of the Lord all throughout the Bible is always judgment from God.

john w

Hall of Fame
At least Hilston was man enough to say that the Wailing Wall that is in Jerusalem right now proves that prophecies about not one stone left standing upon another in the Olivet Discourse and other places in the the gospels proves those prophecies were not fulfilled.

While I vehemently disagree with Hilston's claim about the Wailing Wall, at least he wasn't a weasel like you and afraid to defend his claims.

Besides Hilston, only musterion has defended their claims by saying there were/are still some stones still standing upon each other in Jerusalem.

Good one, you moron, with your copying my reference to you, when you cry, like the blubbering idiot that you are, "f he wasn't a weasel like you." You rep on TOL is a spineless weasel, and you bailed like the wimp, weasel you are, in the Hilston "debate."

"man enough"

Like you, little "man," wimp? Another good one.

You lying fraud. Hilston laughed at you, as did the TOL audience, as we do now, weasel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good one, you moron, with your copying my reference to you, when you cry, like the blubbering idiot that you are, "f he wasn't a weasel like you." You rep on TOL is a spineless weasel, and you bailed like the wimp, weasel you are, in the Hilston "debate."

You lying fraud. Hilston laughed at you, as did the TOL audience, as we do now, weasel.

You, like Danoh made the claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped.

Why don't you back your claim Little Johnny?

Was every stone not left standing upon another in 70AD?

Will you be a man and defend your claim like Hilston and musterion, or will you be a weasel like Danoh and not give an answer?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes.

The Day of the Lord all throughout the Bible is always judgment from God.

There you go, folks. The moron says that the second coming was the Roman army!!!:

Flap them big clown shoes, Bozo.

Who taught this Roman army "invention" before you did, grease ball?

Tellalie suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He won't answer that question.