Limited Atonement Means Limited Faith

Robert Pate

Banned
Not for me because I confronted you with it, but apparently you didn't understand it and still don't, so I ask again, Why use something you don't understand, and BTW you weren't replying to him, you seemed to be replying to a post, #57, that B57 had just made, so in essence you were ganging up on RP, not reasoning to Him in his vernacular. You are spending an awful lot of effort denying instead of clarifying the issue, which to me clearly indicates you have no idea what Robert has been saying, IF indeed that is the real issue?

He is running from the truth like a hound dog after a rabbit.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is really confusing.

It is not all that complicated. It is you religious folk that make it complicated.

Jesus Christ is God's new Adam and our new humanity. All that the law demands was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. God demanded a perfect sacrifice for man's sin. Jesus Christ met that demand by offering himself as a sacrifice for the sins of humanity.

This is how Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been destroyed, Romans 6:6.

It is because God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ that God is now at peace with the world, Colossians 1:20. This is the age of grace and faith. Now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Not by works. not by religion, but by simple child like faith all, anyone, everyone can be saved.
Hopefully you will step back from posting long enough to take the time to read the item. Here is another one for you and your co-travelers:

http://www.cprf.co.uk/pamphlets/forwhomdidchristdie.htm#.VePlnFUrJ3B

AMR

fishrovmen

Not for me because I confronted you with it, but apparently you didn't understand it and still don't, so I ask again, Why use something you don't understand, and BTW you weren't replying to him, you seemed to be replying to a post, #57, that B57 had just made, so in essence you were ganging up on RP, not reasoning to Him in his vernacular. You are spending an awful lot of effort denying instead of clarifying the issue, which to me clearly indicates you have no idea what Robert has been saying, IF indeed that is the real issue?

Post #57? You are 54 posts removed from what I have been referring to all along. You first confronted me about the word "impute" which I first used in post #3.

Robert Pate

Banned
Hopefully you will step back from posting long enough to take the time to read the item. Here is another one for you and your co-travelers:

http://www.cprf.co.uk/pamphlets/forwhomdidchristdie.htm#.VePlnFUrJ3B

AMR

More Calvinist HOGWASH.

"If God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16, then God would provided salvation for the whole world.

Just like John is telling you.

"And he is a propititiation for our sins; and not ours only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

Your problem is very simple, you don't believe the Bible. You apparently think that something is wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with, but a whole lot is wrong about what you believe.

beloved57

More Calvinist HOGWASH.

"If God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16, then God would provided salvation for the whole world.

Just like John is telling you.

"And he is a propititiation for our sins; and not ours only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

Your problem is very simple, you don't believe the Bible. You apparently think that something is wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with, but a whole lot is wrong about what you believe.

You don't believe the Gospel, so you don't believe those verses nor understand them!

StanJ

Post #57? You are 54 posts removed from what I have been referring to all along. You first confronted me about the word "impute" which I first used in post #3.

So you have been ignoring my posts since then? Sorry, my memory is not that good that I recall everything I post that people ignore.
Apparently you consistently don't answer direct questions because you don't know the answer but choose to deflect ALL the time.
You didn't understand or accept my response to your post #3 then and still don't know how to respond now.

Oh well.

fishrovmen

So you have been ignoring my posts since then? Sorry, my memory is not that good that I recall everything I post that people ignore.
Apparently you consistently don't answer direct questions because you don't know the answer but choose to deflect ALL the time.
You didn't understand or accept my response to your post #3 then and still don't know how to respond now.

Oh well.

I think a study in Proverbs would suit you better. Everything you just posted is a lie.

Robert Pate

Banned
That was one point I was trying to make....posting links don't really work if no one reads them.
We'll see if AMR does.

They cannot defend their false doctrine of a limited atonement because there is no scripture to support it.

However, there are many, many, scriptures that support an unlimited atonement.

Be thankful that you have the truth. It is so disheartening to see all of the lost people on this Forum.

StanJ

They cannot defend their false doctrine of a limited atonement because there is no scripture to support it.

However, there are many, many, scriptures that support an unlimited atonement.

Be thankful that you have the truth. It is so disheartening to see all of the lost people on this Forum.

I won't go that far to say they are lost RP....bad soteriology doesn't necessarily mean one is lost. I know a lot of people that subscribe to RT, and they are NOT lost, no more than we in their eyes are lost. IMO. we can and should defend our POV without damning others.

Robert Pate

Banned
I won't go that far to say they are lost RP....bad soteriology doesn't necessarily mean one is lost. I know a lot of people that subscribe to RT, and they are NOT lost, no more than we in their eyes are lost. IMO. we can and should defend our POV without damning others.

John said... "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

I don't see much on this Forum that is of God. What I see is a lot of religion.