LIberal plows into crowd of liberals in Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomvim

But people on the far 'religious' right support just that, that homosexuality should be a capital crime. If you're just being acquainted with this then sorry, but it's true...
uh. thread is about politics. My understanding that religion does not dictate where you are on political scale. a scale which I posted earlier.

I dispute consideration of a religious left or right as there is no such scale.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
wasserman-1992.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
thank you. this highlights how damaging and violent this group can be. we should do our best to decrease participation of this group to zero, as much as possible every time.

however, we should not kill them or attack then in response. that fortifies their opinion. doing so is also morally wrong and illegal.
I'm not advocating violence and wouldn't advocate anything other than opposition within the law.

amon the kkk and neo nazis are other groups of violence we should also denounce. for example: antifa. a diverse group that has expressed support for communism and violence againat those who think different than them.
So far as I understand Antifa (the shorthand for Antifacist) it's still mostly a young group of primarily West coast dwellers heavily recruiting at the university level.

I did object to a friend of mine here lumping BLM into those groupings, as I don't believe it is a racist/violent movement, though I understand there are some within it who are.

randomvim

you're not following along

i believe (only speaking for myself here) that certain acts are deserving of capital punishment - murder, adultery, child molestation, homosexuality and others - and that in a justice system based on Godly precepts, they would be

i'm not suggesting that we go out willy-nilly killing homos, or pedophiles, or adulterers

i'm suggesting that our laws have been perverted and should be changed
I did follow along.

1. I responded to your question in regards to concept of and your use of the term "respect."

2. now you make a claim as if it addressess your question towards me that I just responded to in previous post, prior to this post and after my orgional post with which you firstly responded to - a post that directed towards the moral concept of and therefore put into question morality involved for the act of. by which the act of regarded mass murder and/or murder due to political violence. which did and does include as thus should include a reference to another post regarding identity of a victim does not dictate morality of an act against such victim. for example murder. therefore the presentation of a claim about your own disregard does not affect the direct or indirect adress as constructed within pasts posts presented in their format by myself. therefore your suggestion as it is in final paragraph does not present adequate response to my prior 2 posts from this current post either. I disregard from here on out unless otherwise clarified unecessary and/or off topic information to best regard and effort. with such statement provided i say regards to a half sincere farewell.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I did follow along.

1. I responded to your question in regards to concept of and your use of the term "respect."

2. now you make a claim as if it addressess your question towards me that I just responded to in previous post, prior to this post and after my orgional post with which you firstly responded to - a post that directed towards the moral concept of and therefore put into question morality involved for the act of. by which the act of regarded mass murder and/or murder due to political violence. which did and does include as thus should include a reference to another post regarding identity of a victim does not dictate morality of an act against such victim. for example murder. therefore the presentation of a claim about your own disregard does not affect the direct or indirect adress as constructed within pasts posts presented in their format by myself. therefore your suggestion as it is in final paragraph does not present adequate response to my prior 2 posts from this current post either. I disregard from here on out unless otherwise clarified unecessary and/or off topic information to best regard and effort. with such statement provided i say regards to a half sincere farewell.

is english your native tongue? :freak:

randomvim

I'm not advocating violence and wouldn't advocate anything other than opposition within the law.

So far as I understand Antifa (the shorthand for Antifacist) it's still mostly a young group of primarily West coast dwellers heavily recruiting at the university level.

I did object to a friend of mine here lumping BLM into those groupings, as I don't believe it is a racist/violent movement, though I understand there are some within it who are.
not saying you are advocating violence. the issue is condemning all groups of violent acts or all violent acts driven by political dispute. If we look back on various posts I made, then the point I wish to make clear is:

condemning violence on both sides or all sides is justifiable and correct

pin recent spans of violence to one group and not others or focusing purely on one group rather another are incorrect.

above being sum of multiple posts by me.

2. same could be said for some other groups. "some" is unidentified quantity which may mean 30 out of 50k or 30 out of 50. We may say that 30 of 50 could constitute an entire group. or look at quantity of incidences vs quantity of participation. otherwise looking at how active the group is. years active would outweigh comparison.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
not saying you are advocating violence.
I didn't take it that way. I was only making my position inarguably clear on the point.

condemning violence on both sides or all sides is justifiable and correct
It is with this caveat: we shouldn't in that same attempt fail to distinguish between the motivations or allow the violent acts of some to lend the impression (in our answer to it) of a moral equivalence between the disparate foundations. So I might condemn the young Jewish man who strikes out in anger at a Nazi, but I wouldn't say that his action makes him as objectionable as the Nazi who hits a Jew because he's a Jew.

pin recent spans of violence to one group and not others or focusing purely on one group rather another are incorrect.
There are always two considerations, violence and the why of it. The why of it matters in mitigating how we should see it, even in objection. I don't like or promote lawlessness. I do respect principled objections however and civil disobedience of the peaceful if unlawful variety is understandable to me. I once was part of an anti-apartheid sit-in, by way of example.

same could be said for some other groups. "some" is unidentified quantity which may mean 30 out of 50k or 30 out of 50. We may say that 30 of 50 could constitute an entire group. or look at quantity of incidences vs quantity of participation. otherwise looking at how active the group is. years active would outweigh comparison.
It never hurts to look at data and foundation.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa,”
- former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke

Six CEO's have quit Trump's White House Council since Charlottesville - they don't want to their corporations associated with this President!

Trump responded by "bad mouthing" the very corporate leaders whose cooperation he needs to create all those millions jobs he has promised his supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.