Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I think that we should not be engaging meshak with anything other than an exhortation in love to come to faith. As it stands now she will be in hell for eternity unless she repents. That is not a small thing nor is it a thing to jest over or be gleeful about. If you are convinced as I am that she is going to hell then you need to place her on ignore and stop engaging her. Doing so only gets you a guaranteed chastening from our God and Father. Let it go and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think that we should not be engaging meshak with anything other than an exhortation in love to come to faith. As it stands now she will be in hell for eternity unless she repents. That is not a small thing nor is it a thing to jest over or be gleeful about. If you are convinced as I am that she is going to hell then you need to place her on ignore and stop engaging her. Doing so only gets you a guaranteed chastening from our God and Father. Let it go and move on.

Hello intojoy.

Still ranting of hell doctrine, I see.

Calm down, and rejoice in Jesus' name.

Jesus love you too:)

glorydaz

I agree with your basic premise, but you can't know what God would have each of us say to Meshak. He certainly won't chasten someone who speaks a word as they're led by the Lord.

Clearly, she is not listening to anyone, though, so it's certainly something we all need to consider. Giving her a platform seems to be exactly what she wants...ie attention.

I can remember when this was called for in the past, and this certainly seems to be the right time for another go at it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree with your basic premise, but you can't know what God would have each of us say to Meshak. He certainly won't chasten someone who speaks a word as they're led by the Lord.

Clearly, she is not listening to anyone, though, so it's certainly something we all need to consider. Giving her a platform seems to be exactly what she wants...ie attention.

I can remember when this was called for in the past, and this certainly seems to be the right time for another go at it.

Hello GD.

thank you for your attention:)

peace,

Jesus loves you:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tnk,

I see you are following this thread.

I thought you don't like bickering talk.

Why do you pay attention to this kind of thread?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

This comment very much GT's. She is jealous of people getting so much attention to my posts and threads too. And tell people not to pay attention to me.

intojoy,

You don't seem to have joy in your life. You seem so bitter person.

If you accept Jesus as your Lord, you will have joy in your life, friend.

Peace and Joy in Jesus Christ:)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Milkshake, it would be better if you did not set yourself to be banned. You paid for lifetime membership, so why get banned. It makes no sense to me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Milkshake, it would be better if you did not set yourself to be banned. You paid for lifetime membership, so why get banned. It makes no sense to me.

Why would I get banned for posting?

I have paid enormous amount to post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This comment very much GT's. She is jealous of people getting so much attention to my posts and threads too. And tell people not to pay attention to me.

intojoy,

You don't seem to have joy in your life. You seem so bitter person.

If you accept Jesus as your Lord, you will have joy in your life, friend.

Peace and Joy in Jesus Christ:)

You have said many times that, you don't know if you're saved, yet, you preach to others how they can have peace, in Christ? That doesn't make any sense? It would be best if you pay attention to the Grace Gospel instead of rejecting it and saying the Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
thanks for correction of misspelling.

I have been reading the whole Bible over and over.

It appears that you are not. At least you don't seem to read it by yourself. You are passing on your church offering you.

you royalty belongs to Mary and the pope, it seems.

Jesus is the Lord, friend, not Mary, Peter nor pope.

I thought you ONLY read Matthew through John? Since when have you started to read the rest of the Bible?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Meshak #1 and 2 won't answer any questions. Most likely she has no answers.