Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's about the size of it. To hear her talk, "Jesus" is really more of a standard to be met, like Law. And she seems to think she's actually doing it.

It seems you guys are so upset because I expose your hypocrisy.

If you are not guilty of my charge, you have nothing to worry about, friend.

Why the panicking?

Jesus loves you, friend.:)

jsanford108

I have only been on TOL for maybe four months at the most. And I noticed every point you have made.

Bravo. And "good day to you, sir."
An excellent post. You nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have only been on TOL for maybe four months at the most. And I noticed every point you have made.

Bravo. And "good day to you, sir."
An excellent post. You nailed it.

Of course you love this thread because your church, RCC, is one of those I am talking about.

Jesus loves you, friend.

You have nothing to worry about if I am a false witness.

Have faith in God's judgement:)

Lon

Please do not marginalize TOL threads or TOL members, the topics and threads that interest some TOL members might not interest you. Just ignore threads and TOL members that do not interest you.

I don't know, I'm interested in the two-poster theory, aren't you? I've noticed the discrepancy, had never taken it to this logical conclusion.
If true, it would marginalize her BUT the marginalizing would be atf and by mods at that point. I'm not sure if two people sharing an account is infraction-worthy though. I don't remember a TOL rule about it.

Lon

This is simply false. I won't call you a liar but you are mistaken in believing this malicious slander.

Furthermore I find it sad that you seem to put so much effort into denigrating meshak no matter what grievance you may be nursing.

Wait! She has never called you a mainstreamer??? Are you SURE you have never read any of her threads???

I'm bewildered. :idunno: Are you a Christian? One who believes the trinity is correct orthodox doctrine?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Wait! She has never called you a mainstreamer??? Are you SURE you have never read any of her threads???

I'm bewildered. :idunno: Are you a Christian? One who believes the trinity is correct orthodox doctrine?

Another pretentious comment.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It seems you guys are so upset because I expose your hypocrisy.

If you are not guilty of my charge, you have nothing to worry about, friend.

Why the panicking?

Jesus loves you, friend.:)

Milkshake, you do not upset old Kat because I know you are an oddball, and fully accept you as a silly person who is somewhat entertaining.

:listen: calling out threads are likely to do more harm than good.............

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak has ideas in her head about Jesus and Christianity that are blatantly wrong. I think she just wants to feel good about what she thinks. She has no interest in correcting her errors or actually helping anyone else. She seems very selfish.

Hello PJ,

Jesus love you:)

Peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Milkshake, you do not upset old Kat because I know you are an oddball, and fully accept you as a silly person who is somewhat entertaining.

:listen: calling out threads are likely to do more harm than good.............

I like you Kat:)

You are a cool lady:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think you meant "idol." You'd have to have read the Old Testament to understand.

thanks for correction of misspelling.

I have been reading the whole Bible over and over.

It appears that you are not. At least you don't seem to read it by yourself. You are passing on your church offering you.

you royalty belongs to Mary and the pope, it seems.

Jesus is the Lord, friend, not Mary, Peter nor pope.

jsanford108

thanks for correction of misspelling.

I have been reading the whole Bible over and over.

It appears that you are not. At least you don't seem to read it by yourself. You are passing on your church offering you.

you royalty belongs to Mary and the pope, it seems.

Jesus is the Lord, friend, not Mary, Peter nor pope.

Oh ye of little faith. And even less knowledge.

Good day to you ma'am.